Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Little Pony snapback hats

CC_Maud_Pie

We live in a time period where due to influence of stuff like hip hop, snapback hats are becoming something that's highly demanded. On Brony.com, snapback hats right now include Derpy face and her ears, DJ Pon-3 face and her ears and horn, one that has the word Brony on it, and one with all the characters. My question is, should there be ones for each of the Mane 6 that contain their faces the same way the Derpy and DJ Pon-3 does? Also, what other characters faces are worthy of a snapback appearance. I think there should be one for each of the Mane 6 and also one for Princess Luna because they're the most popular characters and that bronies that like to wear snapbacks will probably want to wear them. Just an idea since my understanding is that snapback hats are a big trend right now and that I've seen lots of people wear them.

Edited by CC_Maud_Pie
  • Brohoof 1

Hey @@CC_Maud_Pie, as your thread is concerned with merchandise ideas, I have moved it to the more suitable sub-section of 'Pony Merchandise' in Sugarcube Corner. Please take care when posting a thread to find a suitable location beforehand. :)

I must say I'd love something like that! Espically if I could have dashie or Fluttershy shining bright on my hat! From all the cool stuff I've read about on these forums I think I will have to do a huge online order of lots of Pony stuffs! I'm missing out :P

• Brohoof 1