• June
    • July
    • August
    • September
    • October
    • November
    • December
  2. 2. What year did you join the herd?

On youtube, SUPERMARIOGALAXY13 uploaded HEAPS of MY little pony videos, I was getting sick of it, but I then posted a comment on a video, something along the line of "what's it like to be a "brony" I just want to see there point of view and stuff" a person replied with something like "Just watch the first 3 episodes and you will love it." and so I did, at first I didn't like it but I was so board during the holidays so I continued to watch it and then I really liked it :3 I spaced out that I would watch an episode a day be up to the latest episode by the end of the holidays, and then I became a brony.

My bronydom began in the month of september, just before the second discord episode came out. I had a pony marathon for a couple of days, and then had to suffer the long wait for lesson zero...

Mine was somewhere in late July. I ran into a lot of references about it and got curious. Eventually I found the episodes on Youtube and watched through the first season and the first two episodes of season 2. I even waited patiently for episode 3 (Proves how great a fan I am i guess...) and here I am. Talking on forums happy to be a Brony.

I became a brony in December. I owe my thanks to 4chan oddly enough. While browsing /f/, I came across one that contained the scene of Pinkie Pie singing "Giggle At The Ghostly". It somehow sparked my interest since back then, I despised MLP. I watched the first... 3 or 4 episodes I believe and then instantly became hooked.

Im quite new, but I'm an artist so I got into it by drawing :D il show you my drawings if u want :)

Comment about it and I'll show u!!!!

I learned how to draw them about, maby a month ago or somthing like that

And if u just wanna look on Deviant Art

My names I-PLUSHIE

Im quite new, but I'm an artist so I got into it by drawing :D il show you my drawings if u want :)

Comment about it and I'll show u!!!!

I learned how to draw them about, maby a month ago or somthing like that

And if u just wanna look on Deviant Art

My names I-PLUSHIE

I think I became a brony in August! I know it was sometime over the summer... and I think it was after my cousin went back home after visiting me... So yeah, August it is! :)

I honestly thought I would never watch the show, thinking it was something people watched ironically or something. Then, come Monday, November 28th, I saw it was on at 11 am on the Hub and no one else was around, so I decided to check it out. At first I thought it was dumb, but I kept watching and realized that I actually liked it- or did I? I wasn`t sure if I should like it. Eventually I thought: `Screw it! MLP is amazing and I want to like it!`, so here I am 4 days later after watching all the episodes I possibly could, about 6 in total (mostly on demand when no one else was around, lol), loving every minute of it. I`m a Brony! :D

• Brohoof 1

A few weeks ago. I would have become one in October if I had accepted the fact that I loved the show and watched more episodes. I finally was able to do that a few weeks ago.

This year. After I seen death battle: rainbow dash vs starscream. And uh, dash won. I was like: okay that's actually cool. Then I seen something is wrong with mlp fim. Then I seen just how many people watched it. Then I seen the video: captain equestria by bloodrunsclear, and his other mlp videos. Then finally I watched the pilot episode and I was like holy **** this is amazing!!!!!!!! And now I'm here.

lol..... when does it count, when i join and leave for the first time, or when i Re-join the herd after some time? oh well, I voted for december (Re-joined in december, but realy joined a few months ago)

I can't remember if I posted this, but I'm too lazy to sift through all the posts... anyway..!

I first heard about bronies on the Rooster Teeth podcast, I didn't even know there was such a show as My Little Pony. I usually stick to SyFy, BBC America, and Science channel. So I don't really even know main stream channel shows. (minus Mondern Family, The Office, and Subergitory) Anyway, after learning it was from the producer that made Powerpuff Girls, I knew I had to check it out. I found the station, and there happened to be an episode on! (Miraculously, as though it were a match made in heaven!) it was Sonic Rainboom, I found it really enjoyable, and not just some zannyness... I really don't like zany. But, after I said that has remained one of my favorite episodes ever sense.

:wub: