Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Applebloom in a dress

Comrade Courage

thanks there anything you think I can improve on?

I think if anything the left eye looks a little bit messed up but other than that I don't see anything wrong with it. It still looks great though.

• Brohoof 2

It's pretty good 

But.. well...

Those eyes, man... It's really unsettling. It's like they're staring into your soul. Then again I've never been one the whole huge eye thing on the Human Ponies. Aside from that it's pretty good. ^_^

• Brohoof 1

It's pretty good 

But.. well...

Those eyes, man... It's really unsettling. It's like they're staring into your soul. Then again I've never been one the whole huge eye thing on the Human Ponies. Aside from that it's pretty good. ^_^

thanks I am still working on my eyes I've never been good at them :P

I know you were probably expecting a pony Applebloom sorry maybe I'll get to that but I felt like doing this don't know why I really want input on this cause it is my first dress and I'm no Rarity

img-3382975-1-applebloom_eq_dress_by_com

Apple Bloom is best CMC! :P

• Brohoof 1

I know you were probably expecting a pony Applebloom sorry maybe I'll get to that but I felt like doing this don't know why I really want input on this cause it is my first dress and I'm no Rarity

img-3382975-1-applebloom_eq_dress_by_com

Adorable. I thought you meant pony Applebloom, not human Applebloom, though.

• Brohoof 1

thanks I am still working on my eyes I've never been good at them

I think if you're doing line drawing or monochrome, it's difficult to get anything that looks canon-like and good. You can go for canon-like, and it will look bad. Or you can go for good, but it won't look much like canon eyes.

• Brohoof 1

No, it's fine. Good job, Comrade.

thank you milady Cupcake *bows* I appreciate it a lot :)  

I think if you're doing line drawing or monochrome, it's difficult to get anything that looks canon-like and good. You can go for canon-like, and it will look bad. Or you can go for good, but it won't look much like canon eyes.

I know exactly what you mean I usually try to strike a balance

thanks I am still working on my eyes I've never been good at them :P

Shading helps. It's a lot easier than you think it is to shade something, especially an eye.

• Brohoof 1

Looks good! But I can't help but feel that it has an overall... Stiffness? I mean, most dresses don't stick out straight from the body, at least not ones that I've experienced XD

• Brohoof 1

Um, I am a dude in real life. My OC is female, not me.

I wonder how he could think you were a girl, I mean the name Princess just has "Man" written all over it. =p

• Brohoof 1

I wonder how he could think you were a girl, I mean the name Princess just has "Man" written all over it. =p

that twas my issue it was a little confusing but I've learned with this fandom to stop assuming genders it just gets complicated  :)

I recommend simplicity for the eyes. Less clutter that way.

I will give that a shot, most of my newest drawings have better eyes but I'm still working on it. I will try to take your advice! :D