Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's the greatest moment of your entire life?

Haruhi-chan

It's easy for me. It happened yesterday morning when I decided to tweet my fangirl crush. <3 I was soe excited that I was literally shaking. I couldn't even type properly on my phone!!! I have terrible luck with getting famous people to favorite or reply to what I say to them. So, this is literally the whole entire highlight of my life this year!!! ^____^

1u4yxmt.png

Anyway, what's yours? It can be anything from last year or the year before anything that made your life important or something like that. There's gotta be SOMETHING positive that occurred in your life you are thankful for. :3

Sorry if this already a thing mods. I forgot to search to see if it was... I SOWWY.

I think my most favorite moment was when I first went into my first militaria fair in Birmingham, oh boy I loved that fair so much. Heck I go every time there is one there.

...um....I don't know....

I can't really think of anything.  I guess that's pretty sad.  I mean, I've had some good moments, some special days, but they all seem like an eternity ago, the memories of the emotions I felt at the time now lost in a haze.  So many moments where I thought at the time that this was the greatest thing in the world.  I thought my life would be changed forever.  I thought I could never forget this passion.  And now it just feels like, what was the point?  Who cares?  Sorry for being Mr. Glood & Doom.

I'm fairly young (14 yo) so I don't really have an "amazing, awesome moment" yet. I guess a cool experience was going scuba diving once in Bali, it was really beautiful.

Once I started to watch MLP and join this forums. After I watched some MLP episodes it changed my life entirely. I got a chance to meet new friends in mlpforums, I'm not lonely anymore, nd much more. 

Finally being free from Sixth Form (public education doesn't sit well with me :/) and discovering this show and community which is making me feel optimistic for life again. <3 Both happened around the same time, so I'm putting it mildly when I say this was a good change in my life ;)

Greatest moment of my life huh? :huh: It's kind of a tough question for me since I didn't have too many good actual moments :(

But I'll go with the obvious standout for me, the first time me and my bf ever video called :) We were both so nervous and yet it was so amazing to finally see each other like that :D By now it's just natural but that call started a series of wonderful calls that last to this day :lol:

And a very close runnerup is when I officially became his girlfriend :blush:

Edited by Pink Mist

As a whole, late 2006. That was my senior season of marching band, and it was the best marching band season one could have ever asked for. Then, right after it I got my bassoon.

I'm sure I seemed so depressing on the outside, but... on the inside I was at the top of the world, I was so happy for then and the future... Until the future actually came. Lol...

The last quarter of 2008 was amazing too... At least socially, but the problem is that pretty much everything great that happened then has collapsed into itself now, and it ruins the whole moment since I know some of my 'friends' were just being fake and not actually being good to me like I thought they were.

Edited by Envy

Graduating 8th grade and moving onto highschool. My gradeschool was so bad oh my gosh it sucked so bad.

And I am predicting that I will get my license the first time I try in May :)

• 4 years later...

“And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad. The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had.”

It was in 2002, around mid summer. It was a few days that are really hard to beat. Everything was going right, multiple times. And I still have not only memories but physical things I still use from those days!

• Brohoof 2