Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You have been granted 3 wishes

Mr Underhill

The usual rules apply:

A)you may not wish anyone dead.

B)you may not wish anyone alive.

C) no wishing for more wishes.

D) No freebies, you baaaad boy! :)

wish #1 I wish for a magical mirror that will allow me to travel to Equestria and transform me into my O.C.

wish #2 I wish for a sack of Bits so I can start my new life.

wish #3 I wish for my friends to come along with me. (if they want to.. if that's ok)

• Brohoof 2

1.) I want to be able to read and write Japanese

2.) I want Fluttershy to take care of my dog

3.) I want Twilight to help me studying for my tests/quizzes because my concentration level is loww.

Edited by Assassin/Simon
  • Brohoof 1

I decline all three wishes.

I wish to earn everything I am given, as most respectable people do. I wish not to force myself into situations that otherwise wouldn't happen on their own, as they aren't meant to be. There are things I wish would happen, yes... but it is not my wish to wish my life away.

Edited by Regulus
  • Brohoof 4

1. I wish that there were no rules governing what I wish for.

2. I wish for more wishes.

3. Infinite wishes! :yay:

Seriously though... I'm not quite sure what I'd wish for. Maybe to be with Wolfie in real life :) And also something that would benefit a lot of people, whatever that may be  :huh:

Edited by SparklingSwirls
  • Brohoof 1

Does it have to be pony? You didn't say that, so going with normal ones. Everything assumes I say "I wish" before the sentence. Because wishes can be twisted, I have added some stuff to explain each one. And they must get granted all at once, not one after the other.

1. Redacted! 

2. To never die or age and always look 30 without aging. If I were to die of natural causes or get killed, I would come back to life naked in the nearest body of water assuming the planet didn't get destroyed. (Forever reference)

3. To have a sustainable source of income. Not to be rich, but to have enough income to sustain myself for as long as I'm able to live.

Edited by Lektra Bolt

1) I would wish all of my family's debt away. It's not a lot but it's still a bit of a pressing issue!

2) I wish for enough money to afford to buy a house upright.

3) I wish for my business to have enough clients that I could work full time. :) 

1. A billion dollars, tax-free

2. For racism, sexism, misogyny, misandry (etc) to end

3. Have an item (like a watch or something) that can take me to any dimension I wish, be it fictional or not

That would be totes rad because I'd be rich, I wouldn't hate the world as much, and even if I still did I could go to a different world!

The movie: Wishmaster - had way too much of an impact on me. If by the "usual rules" and Robin William's reference you mean I am dealing w/ a djinn then I am going to press the pause button on that action.    

I wish I could turn male/female whenever I wish.

I wish I could have an item that takes me to whatever fictional universe I wanted and let me live as my OC thus making them canon.

I wish I could be a better artist. 

Edited by Anishna
  • Brohoof 1

1) I wish that my dad would unblock the forum that I was on before this. Not that I'd leave this one.

2) I wish that Scootaloo walked into my basement right now.

3) I wish that my basement then turned into Twilight's house and that I was magically transported to equestria.

• Brohoof 2

1) I wish that I could travel to the land of Pokémon or Equestria any time I want to and end up in Equestria as any one of my OCs or as a human in the world of Pokémon.

2) I wish to have a bank account that has one million dollars in it, but I can't access it until I'm twenty one.

3) I wish that I won a contest that let me have a lifetime supply of whatever I wanted from taco bell.

1) All wishes be considered separately.

2) My wishes will be calculated in absolute value.

3) I wish for a thousand fewer wishes.

Okay, in all seriousness, my only wish would be to live in Equestria. I'd see what it's like, and maybe use another wish to turn me into a pony of the sort, but I may also just stay human. Honestly going to Equestria is the only thing I would really truly want.

Edited by qMotus
  • Brohoof 1

I wish for this world to be a better world, so I don't leave behind this crazy mess, knowing that people are much unhappier than me back home.

I wish to be in Equestria as a pegasus, but still have Internet and a computer. (IDK how that would work.)

I wish for more time on my hands/hooves (but I wouldn't be really poor).

#1 - I wish for a portal to Equestria that will turn me into my OC

#2 - I wish for y lovers to be with me

#3 - I wish for my new life to be a great one

knows what I mean

I do, my love! *huggles* your life, here or there, will be great! 

• Brohoof 1

#1 I wish I had the power of a genius but not be a genius so I can grant infinite wishes to anybody including me

Buuuuut as I guess you won't valid that one:

#1 I wish I had the power to stop time

#2 I wish I had the power to create multi dimensional portals to another places (you know where I'd go :P)

#3 I wish I had the power to go back in time (and incarnate in my myself of that time)

• Brohoof 1

What if I wish for more genies?

1) Be loved

2) Find "the one"

3) The power to protect loved ones no matter where they are or how impossible it may be

I decline all three wishes.

I wish to earn everything I am given, as most respectable people do. I wish not to force myself into situations that otherwise wouldn't happen on their own, as they aren't meant to be. There are things I wish would happen, yes... but it is not my wish to wish my life away.

Regulus is a MLG in real life :wau:

• Brohoof 2