Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You have been granted 3 wishes

Mr Underhill

1. New F-zero game with customizable machines, racers and retro courses
2. Pokemon game with every region and a new one and the ability to choose which one to start in.
3. Bionicle sets for dayzzzzz

Ohohoh, three wishes? Now then this should be easy!
#1 I wish I was a Changeling but still on Earth not Equestria as having the ability to look like a human and become anything I want is such a good mix.

#2 I wish for me too meet all my friends on here in person, so pretty much a giant Brony Fest heheh.

#3 I wish for my own pet Sarcosuchus, it was the largest crocodilian ever, a prehistoric giant, (I would name it Gummy of course)

• Brohoof 1

You know there is an easy way to bypass that wishing for more wishes rule, right? Just wish for 1000 Genies or 100 wishgranting leprachauns or wish for Celestia/Luna because they have godly powers.

Wish 1 To go to a world filled with 2 way portals that go to every fandom or world I love which only I can use

Wish 2 allow the portals to let me change histories and such within said fandoms

Wish 3 Immortality with a dash of I dont know, Invincibility.

1. I wish to be able to materialize whatever I want. Like, if I need a stapler, I can just think "Materialize a stapler" and one will appear right in front of me.

2. I wish the ability to shapeshift into whatever I want.

And I'd store the 3rd wish for when it's needed.

1) I wish for a teleportation device that lets me teleport to wherever the fuck I want, fictional place or non-fictional.
2) I wish to be an accomplished voice actress.
3) I wish for idfk fifteen billion dollars thanks

- For everypony to get along with each other

- The world leaders, governments, and mainstream media to tell the truth about what's really going on in the world instead of just lying to us

- To know what life really means

I wish that all hatred of other people and what they are would end.

I wish that all deaths are painless and dignified.

And finally,

I wish to be married to all my waifus. (what? I'm not all altruistic, you know :P)

I just need one: omnipotence.  After that I can do whatever I want or need.  World peace, end to poverty, end to climate change, the obliteration of my foes so I can dominate the planet--  

you know, the usual.  :derp:

1.  I wish to cuddle and snuggle with Corey Taylor (Stone Sour/Slipknot)

2. I wish to visit Des Moines, Iowa for a road trip 

3. I wish to have a full collection of Slipknot memorabilia

I'll be ABSOLUTELY in paradise if at least one if not all of the wishes are granted.  

1: For the most obvious one, I'd like a portal that allows me to transport between earth and Equestria. I would be a pony while in Equestria, and time wouldn't move in the dimension I am not in. (Impossible? Yes, but so is going to a fictional land full of cartoon ponies.)

2: I wish to wipe the ideas of war and hatred from the human conscience. 

3: I want Algebra to stay the hell away from public schools.

1. Be able to use the full capacity of the brain (we only use about 10% and it is believed that if we could control all of it we could do the supernatural---> or at least get a very good job =P)

2. Portal to EQ

3. And most importantly.. GET RID OF THIS FREAKIN' COLD I'VE HAD FOR 3 YEARS NOW!

!. I wish for 2 of every official Magic the Gathering ever printed, not fakes or copies but originals.

2. I wish I could go to and from Equestria whenever I wish.

3. I wish to become my OC Mythos Gray whenever I enter the world that Equestria can be found.

If I could be cheap:

1) Immortality

2) Omnipotence

3) Omniscience

That essentially makes me a god and I can bend all of reality to my whim! Mwahahaha!... But alright, let's be more realistic...

1) Become the real world equivalent of GLaDOS via the singularity (being a machine in control of a lab, the neurotoxin, the whole works)

2) I permanently have conscious control over my dreams

3) Digimon are real. (They are so much cooler... Plus I'd always be connected to the digital world)

1) Immortality.

2) The ability to freely manipulate my body to change it's shape into anything i will it to be.

3) Infinite knowledge.

In that order. Immortality would allow me to transform my body without consequence and create a body which is capable of maintaining infinite knowldege. Just in case this is one of those "be careful of what you wish for" scenarios.

1. For all of my medical issues to be no more.

2. To go back and relive/redo the last ten years without any trace and lingering fear of aforementioned medical issues.

3. *Private Wish* or relegating that the ten years that are now in the future would not be knowledgeable to me anymore, just that the lessons I learned would still be there. Aww... Darn... That's a tough one, I kind of *need* the private wish... If only I could incorporate one or the other in the first two wishes. lol

I would wish that everyone would get their own personal world to live in forever, that would be perfectly adapted to the person in question (note that "perfect" doesn't mean "boring"), as well as change itself when needed in order to maximize the enjoyment. Essentially a personal paradise for everyone. Any other wishes would be redundant.

• Brohoof 1

I will only need three wishes!

My first wish is to for ONE BILLION DOLLARS!

My second wish would be for -- well, the first wish would cover all of my desires, so I'd wish for the wish granter's freedom, if they don't have it already!

... yes, I'm materialistic!