Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You have been granted 3 wishes

Mr Underhill

1) Move to Equestria

2) Pinkie Pie to be mai waifu

3) Profit

Something like that, yeah :)

But maybe change the wife thing, rather friends..

Wait, i just friendzoned pinkiepie :(

Edited by PinkieTheRealMVP

1: I wish for a one-way ticket to Equestria at the time of Discord's rule

2: I wish for the powers of a fictional character of my choice(Not limited to MLP)

3: I wish for immortality

And now...WREAK HAVOC AMONGST EQUIIS!!!!!!!(Dont care if im wrong with the name)

Or, just watch along the sidelines and step in when i want to, Basically messing with the future in either a good or bad way. In other words, play god. Either way i go, it will be immensely fun, i reckon.

The usual rules apply:

B)you may not wish anyone alive.

wish #1 I wish for a magical mirror that will allow me to travel to Equestria and transform me into my O.C.

You wished a fictional land into existence, creating life where none existed. And your first wish is two wishes. xD

I tease, I tease.

I would also wish to go to Equestria, to become my OC, and I'd probably pocket the third wish. That would be about all I need, so no reason to waste it on something stupid. Better to save it for an emergency.

My friends and loved ones can get their own darn wishes, if they want to join me. :derp:

You wished a fictional land into existence, creating life where none existed. And your first wish is two wishes. xD

I tease, I tease.

Not really, Equesrtia is a different universe that the mirror would take you too, same as being able to travel to a parallel universe, doesn't exist in ours but is an existence in itself ;) But thinking about this stuff causes pains in my brain :D

Anyway, my 3 wishes:

• I'd wish to have this cannon so I can take out Princess Koukatsu for thinking Derpy belongs to him when my dear baby, Derpy belongs to me. I'm on to you because she's mine!
  • Then I'd wish to have a special amulet that allows me to travel to and from Equestria (I'd automatically transform into my Pony form when in Equestria)
  • Finally... ...I don't really have a third. I'd save it until something new comes up. You'll never know when something's going to happen and you'd want to use a wish.
  • Brohoof 2

1. The ability to travel space and time using a magic "box" of some kind

2. Become a Time Lord so I could regenerate to live longer, change my face and be super smart

3. The ability to travel between any Universe I desire

That seems pretty good to me and yes it literally is all Doctor Who stuff  :lol:

• Brohoof 1