Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who's going to Babscon?

Sageflare

I am going to BABSCon, and the panel I will be co-hosting has also been confirmed. The only things between us and BABSCon now is Whinny City and 29 days.Is it too early for the Hype Train to leave?

I'm going and I'm really looking forward to it. This will be my first BABScon, but my second MLP convention overall. I was planning to go last year, but last minute planning had made it impossible for me to attend. My sister and I planned ahead, so I'm ready and psyched for the convention this year.  :)

• Brohoof 3

Likewise, this will be my first BABScon and second mlp-con ever, the first one being HWcon here in the Netherlands. I've got my ticket for this one nearly half a year now, so I'm really exited and looking forward to this con ^_^

Edited by Bubs
  • Brohoof 2

I'll be there again for the 4th year in a row last year i staffed in logistics at times when I wasn't a high society pony attendee plan to staff at times again as either a gopher and or logistics on day 0 and or such I might even be a panelist on some panels maybe

Edited by Lightning breeze

This will be my second time attending Babscon. Last time was back in 2015, I couldn't go last year for various reasons.

I'll have my Diamond Dog OC decorated on my landyard and my hair will be dyed blue, yellow and red (or some shade of orange, my mom's dying my hair and the color die she got says orange so, hopefully it comes out the way I hope it does)

I may find myself in Trixies Table Games on occasion. I'll be packing a few games with me as well: Sushi Go Party, Marvel Munchkin, Bang, and The Resistance. In case anyone is interested in playing them with me, you're free to join!

• Brohoof 1