Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who's going to Babscon?

Sageflare

Hello all, with 2014 being over and now we are on our way through 2015. We now have at least 3 and a half months left till Babscon! I wanted to know who is going and if they are returning for the second time like I am or if it will be the first time. If it is your second time hopefully you may remember me as Sunset Shimmer last year and I will be doing the same cosplay again. Anyway just wanted to know and I will see you in a couple months.

I'm thinking of going. As long as I have nothing planned for any of those 3 days, I'll be there for 1 or 2 days. I know many of the forum staff members will be there.

Edited by CC_Maud_Pie

Wait, only three and a half months left? I NEED TO START PACKING!

Jokes aside, this will be my first time at BabsCon. Also, first cross country con, flying to a con. . . at least it isn't the first time of attending a MLP con (BronyCon 2013 & 2014).

Looking forward to see how Bronies parting on the west side.

• Brohoof 1

It's going to be my second time. I got a badge because I was excited about meeting John De Lancie. Now that is not going to happen but I won't return the badge because it isn't the con's fault. I'll still have lots of fun though.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Wait, only three and a half months left? I NEED TO START PACKING!

Jokes aside, this will be my first time at BabsCon. Also, first cross country con, flying to a con. . . at least it isn't the first time of attending a MLP con (BronyCon 2013 & 2014).

Looking forward to see how Bronies parting on the west side.

I KNOW RIGHT NOT ENOUGH TIME FOR ANYTHING.

I like to think that we party hard though I have also been to Bronycon 2013 and 2014. I had tons of fun at Babscon with everything being in the Hyatt you could pretty much be at the con and find a party room too.

Edited by Sageflare

i am totally not going, it is not like i have my hotel room booked and a $500 ticket or anything XP
But in all seriousness I am going again for the second time, and I can't wait to see some familiar faces again.

• Brohoof 2

i am totally not going, it is not like i have my hotel room booked and a $500 ticket or anything XP

But in all seriousness I am going again for the second time, and I can't wait to see some familiar faces again.

Yo Easymac how you been if you remember I was the Sunset Shimmer to Babscon and Bronycon. Are you gonna have a couple parties like last year? If so I would like to join and I can pitch in.

Unfortunately can't ! I live in NJ. That is a bit too far for me to go this time around. And I am still pretty backed up on my rent. (I live with my parents , that's the ONLY reason, I haven't been thrown out on my ass yet). MY GOAL is to save up so much money between now and 2016 that I will have enough money to fly to SF or wherever it's gonna be and still go to Bronycon 2016 as well. This year however, it looks like Bronycon is the only thing I'll be going to. Paying back all my rent and saving money for Bronycon is more important this time around. Hope to see ya all at Bronycon though. If not, finger's crossed, for me being at Babscon in 2016.

Unfortunately can't ! I live in NJ. That is a bit too far for me to go this time around. And I am still pretty backed up on my rent. (I live with my parents , that's the ONLY reason, I haven't been thrown out on my ass yet). MY GOAL is to save up so much money between now and 2016 that I will have enough money to fly to SF or wherever it's gonna be and still go to Bronycon 2016 as well. This year however, it looks like Bronycon is the only thing I'll be going to. Paying back all my rent and saving money for Bronycon is more important this time around. Hope to see ya all at Bronycon though. If not, finger's crossed, for me being at Babscon in 2016.

That's too bad but you will see me at Bronycon. I know your pain about rent and flying because I have to fly from Nevada to get to Bronycon. Good luck saving money though.

I have a panel presumably to run again so I'm trying my hardest but getting back on my financial feet after switching jobs is proving harder than I thought. I've been assured I will make it somehow!

Well I hope it works out for you and what kind of panel are you doing I'll be sure to check it out.

I'll be going again of course. :D

And this year I'll get to be on the Poniverse Panel and I'll be working the Poniverse table, so it should be a ton of fun. :3

• Brohoof 2

I'd <3 to go....but....Why are all those things so far away... i mean 10389.4km.... ouch :P 

Even european conventions are pretty far away... There is nothing in the Balkans, we're "The ones which shall not be conventioned'  :ph34r: 

Oh well... =P

• Brohoof 1

Yo Easymac how you been if you remember I was the Sunset Shimmer to Babscon and Bronycon. Are you gonna have a couple parties like last year? If so I would like to join and I can pitch in.

i remember you, and there will be some fun times to be had again. I will know much more in February. 

I went last year as Flutterspy, and loved every second of the Con. ^^

This year, I'll definitely be going-- As Rainbow Falls Fluttershy this time. (The part when Rarity makes Shy and Snowflake their 'costumes' for the team. xD)

Hope to see everypony there~

I would go if it weren't by myself. I live all the way in KY so it's a long drive and company would be nice anyways. If I can't find someone to go with I might just go to BronyCon since it's not that bad of a drive from here. 

I would go if it weren't by myself. I live all the way in KY so it's a long drive and company would be nice anyways. If I can't find someone to go with I might just go to BronyCon since it's not that bad of a drive from here. 

I think it would actually cost less money to fly from KY than to drive.  Southwest airlines is always running specials if you get them early enough.  Not sure if they fly out of your airport but even Frontier, JetBlue, a lot of airlines have reasonable ticket prices.  And Babscon is right near the airport.  I think all the hotels there are on a shuttle service of some sort.

I will be there for the 2nd time.  I do remember a great Sunset Shimmer cosplay and I am really looking forward to being there again.  I think a lot of people who went last year are going again.  It was too good not to.

• Brohoof 2