Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who's going to Babscon?

Sageflare

Let's see, body normally wakes up 6am EST, plus the excitement of the premiere, minus residual jet lag and friday events, (carry the 2), I will probably be in line at 5:30 am. Anypony want to join me?

Probably pretty early. It will be at 8AM, I believe. I guess at 6-7AM? I can't really be sure.

But I heard there would be overflow rooms as well. How does that work? I'm staying at a house in Sunnyvale, so is it a good time to leave at 7?

But I heard there would be overflow rooms as well. How does that work? I'm staying at a house in Sunnyvale, so is it a good time to leave at 7?

I don't really know how the overflow rooms will work but it probably adds space in case it gets full which might happen. Anyone can go and see the premiere after all. I'm sure by 7, there will be lots of fans already there. I don't know how far Sunnyvale is but I would leave early enough to get there by 7 at least. I mean, if there are lines or something, I would want to get there early enough to not be at the very end.

I don't really know how the overflow rooms will work but it probably adds space in case it gets full which might happen. Anyone can go and see the premiere after all. I'm sure by 7, there will be lots of fans already there. I don't know how far Sunnyvale is but I would leave early enough to get there by 7 at least. I mean, if there are lines or something, I would want to get there early enough to not be at the very end.

If I'm lucky I might be there around 7:30 or 7:40. At first I was just going to watch the Season Premiere at home to make it easier on me but you encouraged me to go there for the screening. :lol:

Edited by TheJLeeTeam

If I'm lucky I might be there around 7:30 or 7:40. At first I was just going to watch the Season Premiere at home to make it easier on me but you encouraged me to go there for the screening. :lol:

Heh. :P

Well, at least you'll see it with lots of other fans, even if it's at the back of the room. :fluttershy: When you arrive, perhaps you'll see me around.

Probably pretty early. It will be at 8AM, I believe. I guess at 6-7AM? I can't really be sure.

Let's see, body normally wakes up 6am EST, plus the excitement of the premiere, minus residual jet lag and friday events, (carry the 2), I will probably be in line at 5:30 am. Anypony want to join me?

It's been moved to 9, so that gives you all... a little bit of extra time. Though I do expect to see people already lined up pretty early...

It's been moved to 9, so that gives you all... a little bit of extra time. Though I do expect to see people already lined up pretty early...

WOAH WOAH WOAH!, 9AM? *checks the schedule. Sees 8:45am* What are they thinking? I might as well watch a stream from my devices. Will see 45 minutes before everyone else.

Maybe it was the only way they could get Hasbro's blessing. Not worth it in my opinion though. >_>

One of the last things they'd want to do as such a high profile MLP convention is to cross Hasbro, though. :ooh:

What? So we won't be seeing it at the same time as it's aired?

I might actually just stay home and watch the premiere on TV before I go to Babscon, because I like to sleep in, it would be easier for me and my parents and I like watching it not seeing or hearing a lot of other peoples reactions. Sorry to say.

that is a bit more reasonable, i will be rolling down around 8:30....

then breakfast....

WOAH WOAH WOAH!, 9AM? *checks the schedule. Sees 8:45am* What are they thinking? I might as well watch a stream from my devices. Will see 45 minutes before everyone else.

so you will sacrifice quality to save time?

plus this is one of the few times when a con will be showing a pony episode with guests on hand...you really want to miss that?

Edited by easymac
  • Brohoof 2

that is a bit more reasonable, i will be rolling down around 8:30....

then breakfast....

so you will sacrifice quality to save time?

plus this is one of the few times when a con will be showing a pony episode with guests on hand...you really want to miss that?

No, I'll still be going, I'm just going to watch on a device as I wait for this event to start.

Feels like a midnight premiere event  :lol:  but I always went to those at like 5pm.

I will be there either at 6 or 7 depending. May or may not be in cosplay that day (since my antlers don't want to stand up)

• 10 months later...