Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who's going to Babscon?

Sageflare

I live 45 minutes away and will be attending this year. Not to sound pretentious, but I hope someone out there will say hi to me!! I'll be cosplaying as my OC.

With the number of people who could potentially be at BABS from the forums perhaps we could consider a meet-up during the con.

With the number of people who could potentially be at BABS from the forums perhaps we could consider a meet-up during the con.

That'd be great! I may run a promotion to give away OC badges through my shop here, we'll see.

• Brohoof 2

I would be down for a meet-up, I am not sure if we did one last year (in 2014 there was one)

• Brohoof 1

I'm still debating if I should go or not. Because there is a HUGE track meet in Arcadia down South and If I qualify, then I won't go to babs

If I don't qualify, I would absolutely go to babs and bring a friend

I live 45 minutes away and will be attending this year. Not to sound pretentious, but I hope someone out there will say hi to me!! I'll be cosplaying as my OC.

That would be nice to see people from the forums. I live about an hour away myself. I am not sure if I'll dress up or not. That may or may not happen.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm so freakin excited I can hardly sleep lol! It's my VERY first pony convention! My fiancé bought me tix for christmas. I already have my outfits planed! Haha! I am most excited to meet the voice actors... especially Ashleigh Ball. She is my IDOL and I know that she hasn't been confirmed yet but I'm hoping that she will go! I am bring my princess celestial BuildABear plush to have the whole cast sign! OMG I can't wait!  :wub:  :ph34r:  :lol:  :pinkie:

I'm a little disappointed tho that John Delancy can't be there!  :(  I wanted to meet him So badly!

• Brohoof 2

Me and my husband are going again this year. Because I no longer live in California I'm going to get the full con experience, staying at the hotel this time. Then I'll go see my mommy and daddy because I miss them.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

Poniverse (MLP Forums) does have an official meetup on BABSCon's schedule this year. Once we've heard back from the guest of honor agents that our schedule is acceptable, I'll drop the place and time for the meetup here. Of course, just because there's an official one doesn't mean people can't meetup during other times.

• Brohoof 1

I will be attending again as media and panelist. Yes, badfic reading will return with a twist and I look forward to seeing your smiling pained faces!

I didn't make it to that panel last year, but I will this year! :D

I don't remember if I posted in this thread! :muffins:
I'll be collecting another one of these badboys myself. :comeatus:
KsWsA11.png

• Brohoof 1

I'll be among the heard of Poniverse & MLP Forums staff going to BABSCon :D

Looking forward to meeting some of you at our panel, meetup, and table :D

• Brohoof 1

This will be my second time attending BABScon and it will be my first year attending this convention as a vendor. If anypony want to meet up you can find me at The Fizzy Filly Bath Bombs Booth booth C3 in the smaller Vendor room. I am currently working on my outfits for the con and am looking to be dressed as one of the Flim Flam Bros, Spike and maybe Cheese Sandwich. 

• Brohoof 2

• 11 months later...