Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you believe in Karma?

lelouch.

47 users have voted

1. 1. Do you believe in karma? :3

• Yes
    • No
    • I have no idea,
    • I don't believe in it, but I'd like to think it exists.

Did you all understand about karma? Karma mean is action ,if you doing bad action you will got the bad result like a thief being capture by policeman and being a jailman ,if you doing good action like kindness you will got friend or anything good .karma is not a supernatural, but is natural .

• Brohoof 1

@@PRINCESS_FANTASIANA, if this were true, then how much good stuff I need to do for it to start working? I know many people who are kind to others, but they don't always get the same kindness in return from others. I know of people who get a whole lot of bad stuff instead. Something doesn't work? I also know of people who did a lot of bad stuff to others and somehow their "bad karma" never gets them. (I call them "karma tricksters" since they seem to be able to trick karma.) So... KARMA, WHY U NOT WORKING?! :P Edited by SasQ

Karma working in sooner or later, sooner just like i said ,later is struck down in her grandchild ,like this, her father is a thief ,and her father is jailman, and her grandchild no have a friends ,her grandchild must do good thing that bad karma is not struck down her grandchild again .

If the people do the kindness not got same kindness ,but her next generation is got a same kindness this is working in later ,so this is karma

• Brohoof 1

PRINCESS_FANTASIANA, on 10 Jan 2015 - 3:11 PM, said:

Karma working in sooner or later

This way I can correlate any events whatsoever and blame it to the karma ;P

The same sort of stuff like horoscopes and sooth-saying.

PRINCESS_FANTASIANA, on 10 Jan 2015 - 3:11 PM, said:

sooner just like i said, later is struck down in her grandchild, like this, her father is a thief, and her father is jailman, and her grandchild no have a friends

Why should I suffer from my grandfather's bad deeds? I'm not him. I'm a brand new person on my own. Are you telling me that karma is inherited? :P

Are you telling me that I might never get any good in my life no matter how much good I did, because my good karma may return as late as to my grandchildren? And why should they get something for nothing? What if they're piece of douchebags? Should they get my good karma still?

I think it exists in some form, like if I went to the kitchen and ate my sisters sweets then either I would get punished or feel bad about it :(

There's a lot of nasty people running this world though so it's not as effective and magical as I want it to be, it's more just a rule to live by

Hello please don't offend me like that ,i just telling ok not telling to much ,you still not understand? ,if you don't understand why you blame me, if you not believe i tell it you never understand it ,so do you believe in reincarnation?

Edited by PRINCESS_FANTASIANA
  • Brohoof 1

PRINCESS_FANTASIANA, on 11 Jan 2015 - 05:14 AM, said:

Hello please don't offend me like that

Where did I offend you? How is questioning your point further in a discussion offending? Is there some LAW which tells that I need to agree with you or I'll get bad karma or something?

You should have told me upfront that disagreeing with you is not allowed, then I would save my thoughts to myself. I wasn't intending to offend you with my being curious.

you still not understand? ,if you don't understand why you blame me

I don't blame you, I'm asking you questions to find out your point and to see if it makes any sense. So far it doesn't, that's why I'm asking for further explanations.

But it is not that I don't understand what is karma (I described how I understand it in my first post in this thread).

if you not believe i tell it you never understand it, so do you believe in reincarnation?

I do not believe in anything, because I do not base my life on beliefs, but on reason. I don't need to believe in something if I can know something for sure. That's why I prefer knowing over believing.

I can predict where you're going with this reincarnation: That if my karma will not get me in my current life, it will somehow get me in my next life. I will reborn as a worm, for example. But this is even less just than paying the debts of my grandparent, because it not only crosses the boundary of generations and bloodlines, but also the boundary of incarnations. And it really doesn't resolve any of my questions, because again: How many incarnations need I wait for my karma to get me? What if I somehow avoid it in my next life too? (Since I could avoid it in my current life, for example.) And it even adds one more question: WHY need I wait for so long? Why couldn't my karma (either good or bad) get me in my current life?

I believe in Karma. I've seen it first hand. When I was little, this boy in my class made fun of me every day for wearing glasses. (I literally have no memories of NOT wearing glasses) One day, he suddenly stopped with no explanation. A couple of days later, HE WAS WEARING GLASSES. I'd like to say we became friends, but we didn't. He was still a little poop! I never laughed at him or anything though because he started wearing glasses though.

• Brohoof 1

If they like to hating they reincarnated in hell, if they are greedy they reincarnated being an animals ,if they are like to killing they are reincarnated being monster, if they are follow this=no killing, no hating, no drink something like beer, no lying. Follow this will reincarnated in happiness world sorry if you not deal with it.

• Brohoof 1

I believe in karma in a sort of logical way.  If you get up all grouchy and with bad vibes, then people will be repelled by it.  If you smooth those rough edges, stick out your tongue at yourself in the mirror and have a hearty laugh, and keep on laughing, people will relate better to you vs grouchy.  If you do something really mean to someone else, then it rubs off on you, and it's like paying forward something negative. 

• 2 months later...

Yes, I do. I've felt it many times in my life and I've witnessed it, or at least implications of it, in the lives of others. 

It's discreet enough to avoid overruling free will, but I believe that it certainly does exist.

I most certainly do believe in karma.

...Dear karma, I have a list of people you missed