Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Official Scootaloo merch?

Gadgetphile

There's not a whole lot of Scootaloo merch out there.  She was released as a brushable in several sets, but that was years ago and they may not be available in stores, although you can probably find plenty on eBay. There was a Build-a-Bear plush that came out last year, and they may possibly still have her in stock.  More recently there was a Target exclusive Design-a-Pony Scootaloo made by recoloring Rainbow Dash (this may not be still in stock, since they didn't have that many on shelves). That figure has molded mane and tail, but still styled like Dash.  Beyond that, you've got a small blind bag-sized figure from an MLP version of something called "My Busy Books", but it doesn't look very good at all.

Some good references for finding pony merchandise is All About MLP Merch and Strawberry Reef.  The former has more extensive info on G4. 

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like to see Scootaloo and Sweetie Bell in the small figurines lineup, but I don't think they make them yet. They have Apple Bloom in the Class of Cutie Marks set along with Apple Jack and Diamond Dazzle Tiara, but I think she might be the only CMC in that lineup. It's possible I might be mistaken, you could always check the merchandise guide on the forum too. It would be cool if they made Babs Seed too.

• 4 months later...

There is an exclusive Scootaloo that they sell at Target. I think they have an exclusive line of the cutie mark crusaders. When I went, they didn't have Sweetie Belle, but they did have Scootaloo and Apple Bloom.

Yes, Target has some exclusive line of all the CMC. It's called something like wild style or something. They have weird animal print designs running up their back legs. It looks horrible, but could probably be rubbed off with some acetone. Had the Scootaloo one in my hand last week, then traded it out last minute for the Funrise five inch Derpy mini plush (no regrets).

• 2 months later...

So I was at Target again today, and where they have all the collectors cards and stuff ( usually near the registers ) is where I sometimes find cool pony merch. And I found this...post-33287-0-28520000-1441064947_thumb.jpg

She is about an inch and a half tall, and made of soft squishy, silicon latex. They come in an opaque, pink plastic cylinder so you don't know which one you will get (like a blind bag). There is also a crystal Rainbow Dash. I think it was $2.99.

• Brohoof 2

Ahh, she's so cute!!  Its so hard to find Scootaloo merch out there.  I got a notebook from Target with the CMC on it last year, but I don't think they have it this year.  Build-a-bear seems to still have Apple Blooms (at least my store), but we haven't had Scoots in months, so I think she's discontinued.  I can actually confirm that at work tomorrow if anyone wants.