Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What Funko vinyl figure should I get?

PinkieAlliPie

They're all pretty good but quality-wise, the later ones and the fan favorite characters are generally better. Derpy was one of the first ones made but they couldn't be assed to put her cutie mark on both sides. Later ones have them on both. The later fan favorites usually look better as well. The royal sisters are the latest to come out and you can definitely tell that Luna got more attention. From colors, cutie marks, proportions, to her mane and tail, it's damn near perfect. Celestia on the other hand, looks great but they couldn't be assed to even have her rest on her hooves. Her hair goes down farther than her legs so she's wobbly.

That being said, they're all pretty amazing. Just get your best ponies and you'll be happy. *cough* Luna *cough*

Whenever the question is "Which Pony should I get in merchandise form", think "What would Kou do?" and the answer will always be... Derpy Hooves. :wub:

Also, 3pack. :P

(If you do buy anything through Amazon, please take a look at this link! :muffins: )

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

You could get Pinkie Pie if you like, by seeing your avatar of course. I usually see vinyl Pinkie in some Wal-Marts I visit, but they're rare. It's around check-out aisles, like commercial advertising products (Snuggie, remember?). Hot Topic carries them too but it might be slightly different price. I have Luna and Celestia vinyls already, I got lucky and found Celly at Hot Topic (last one left) and I already had Luna which I pre-ordered for a good price.

I have the vinyl Fluttershy and Apple Jack figures. I ordered them on Amazon and I'm satisfied with the quality. Based on that, I would guess that all of the Funko vinyls are fairly good quality, even if some have minor mistakes (one-side cutie mark, etc.)

I would recommend either Fluttershy or Apple Jack simply because they're the two I own so I know they're good quality  ;)  :bedeyes:

I personally like the Big Mac Funko the most, followed close behind by Applejack. I have yet to buy a Funko myself, but these 2 are top of my list.  :fluttershy:

I've got a bunch and find them all to be mostly good quality (occasionally you can see joints and such, but its simply going to happen.) I collect the variant ones and prefer their look to the regular ones, but they are significantly more expensive (which is why my collection isn't complete yet). They did a great job with Discord and Big Mac especially. Haven't gotten either Luna or Celestia yet, but have heard a few mixed reviews on them. Still going to buy them though!