Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Any ponies afraid of the dark?

Queen Rarity

It depends.

On a normal night then i am fine with darkness but after reading a Creepypasta or watching a scary movie, It's a different story but i guess that would be known as being paranoid more then afraid of the dark. 

Edited by Code

• 3 weeks later...

It used to be that I was scared of complete darkness because it made me feel like my eyes didn't work anymore. These days, I'm okay with it although I still feel better if there's at least one stand-by light somewhere.

• 3 years later...

I'm weird when it comes to the dark. I'm not scared of the dark when outdoors. I can't be because of my hobby in astronomy and I also have great night vision. I am a bit afraid of the dark when indoors tho. 

• Brohoof 1

Yes! I am still afraid of the dark even though I am 24 years old! I still feel like things are creeping in the shadows...

• 1 month later...

There's nothing to fear from the dark. Just forget about the fact that it's the natural habitat of the monsters that live under your bed, strange noises that defy explanation, and all the creepy crawly denizens of the great unknown. :yeahno:

Goodnight everypony! Sleep well. :LunaMCM:

Yes, I am. I'm not necessarily afraid of the dark as I am not being able to see in front of me. It causes anxiety and haunting illogical thoughts to flood my brain, to the point where I start having problems breathing and start hyperventilating...

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Only when I wig myself out reading something kind of unsettling. Usually, I’m fine with the dark, and in fact, NEED it to be pitch black so I can fall asleep.

But I do NOT like walking around the house at night if I’ve already got the spoopy feels from something I read or watched.