Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Dumb & Dumber 2!

biloh

I thought, what about Dumb and Dumberer, then I remembered that that was a prequel.

This should be really cool, though I'm probably gonna wait for the DVD release.

• 7 years later...
On 4/5/2012 at 9:14 AM, biloh said:

http://www.cnn.com/2012/04/03/showbiz/movies/dumb-dumber-2-farrelly-carrey-ew/index.html

I was browsing through the internet and found this! Finally a good sequel with the same actors!!! What do you guys think?

post-3164-0-77893200-1333610044.jpg

The first movie is a classic! Still makes me laugh (at the toilet humor).

However, Jim Carry is slightly too old today. He is doing a great job still (see the Sonic Movie):

Spoiler

128650_v9_bb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

As much as I love the original (and I fucking love that movie. It’s my all time favorite), I haven’t seen the second one. I just have a feeling it’s not going to be that good. I’ve heard mixed reviews on it.

55 minutes ago, Bakugou Is My Man ❤ said:

As much as I love the original (and I fucking love that movie. It’s my all time favorite), I haven’t seen the second one. I just have a feeling it’s not going to be that good. I’ve heard mixed reviews on it.

The second was not that good as the first. Aside from the plot itself, the comedy feel forced and unoriginal. I thought it wasn't funny or good as the first.

As for this new movie...yeah after a disappointment from dumb & dumber, 3rd time the charms will definitely end it.