Marble Sketch

How Pinkie Pie logic is used

Okay, I hope I'm not the only person that's noticed this. It seems whenever something hard to explain happens in an episode, the writers just throw pinkie in with an interruption. Like,"Hey Apple Jack, where are your parents?" "Well ya see th-" "HEY GUYS, LOOK AT THIS REALLY COOL STICK!!!" Am I just rambling or does this actually make sense?

I would say I agree, but actually, I've noticed that—oooh, is that a balloon?

Badges

That's a very good point I think that when they do that they're keeping important questions hidden away and making it a laugh before you can even remember what they were talking about.

That's a very good point I think that when they do that they're keeping important questions hidden away and making it a laugh before you can even remember what they were talking about.

Probably true. And since season 5 could possibly be the last season, I guess they're just going to save it all for the end.

Probably true to some extent.  Pinkie has broken the "4th wall" on more than 1 occasion.  Plus, for example, in "It's About Time" she had both a ball & an eye patch exactly where & when needed 

It's Pinkie Pie you can't question her logic, because one minute you figure her out and then she throws a curve ball at you and your like THE HELL IS GOING ON NOW. 

(edited)

They will never use her to tackle serious subjects such as Applejack's parents, that would be terrible...

Maybe they use her for "something hard to explain" but it's always not that important.

Edited by Blobulle

it really is constantly an oh pinkie moment whenever she's around :P i think it's quite cunning what they do with her

Badges