Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Bloodlines (S.O.L./Horror Mystery) [reboot]

Midnight Scribbler

@@Golbez,@@SilverHeart,  ((Is I'm gone for a while when something is going on someone can control her for me.))

Belle was quite though out that interaction. She could tell Cherry wanted to get to her bath with Mirror so she could clean her mane. So without a word she sneaked away, wrapping her mouth up again. She was kinda hoping Cherry would ask if she wanted to join but it seemed like the thought didn't cross her mind.

But Belle didn't mind, she could use a little time alone.  

So she just took a walk around the building just looking at the floor letting her mind wander.

• Brohoof 1

Belinda

Belinda thought it odd that Rose didn't want to talk in earshot of others. Perhaps there was a rule against it; Rose was right, attacks WOULD be terrible for resort business. And her comment did bring up other thoughts, like how anypony could make even a meager living in a resort with no guests for so long. Sure, the farmers and such would be fine, but what about all the service workers? Everything about this town just kept getting weirder.

"So you don't even have guards? That certainly doesn't seem like a good idea if you're concerned with appearances."

She thought about Rose's last words again. "Wait, so this place wasn't always a resort? What was it before? I mean, you obviously have royalty living here so it can't have been just some remote village."

Rosewood shook her head, "Oh no, that's a pretty new development. Well kind of. His Highness' only recently arrived here. He inherited the township from his Farher, and he from his Father's Father. And so on and so forth all the way back to when Lord Bloodwell was alive. We haven't had a proper Lord for our town in at least..." Rose pauses and looks up at the ceiling counting invisible numbers. "Four, maybe five generations." She llowered her gaze back down to you. "Bloodwell is a Servants town. The town was built around the mansion so that servants could live here and take care of the Mansion. It's been that way since it was built....well until now that is."

"Prince Blueblood showed up around a month ago and told us that the town would be turned into a resort and if any of us had a problem with that we could leave. Naturally we all stayed." Rosewood shrugged.

The waitress looked over at the door once more before returning her gaze to Bellinda. She smiled widely at Bellinda "Ooh this is fun, I haven't had anypony new to talk to before. What else do you want to know?"

• Brohoof 1

post-19423-0-10430900-1429454361_thumb.png

@@Gloomfury, @SilverHeart, @Scribblegroove, @Midnight Scribbler, @FortyTwo42

Cherry hummed to herself as she busied herself with Mirror's bath, an assortment of bottles Cherry had brought with her stood on a shelf above the tub, the clown pony rubbed her chin as she eyed them, "Hmmm......this one!" she picked up a green colored bottle, seemingly at random, and began to pour some of it's contents into the water.

Cherry giggled as she watched an invasion of bubbles begin to invest the tub to the point where ti was nearly overflowing, a strong minty aroma filled the room, "Nothing like a nice bubble bath after a busy day, " she giggled as she smiled up at Mirror and approached her, reaching a hoof she gently slid the mask off of Mirror, revealing her harsh burn scars on the right side of her face.

Cherry didn't even flinch at the sight of her horribly burned face, she had known Mirror for some time and had gotten use to it, if anything it encouraged her more to be more than a good friend to her, she pitied the poor mare, and thus had come quiet close to her.

The red mare lightly nuzzled Mirror under the chin with her nose as she reached for the magician's cloak, folding it neatly to one side and set Mirror's mask on top of it, one again she turned to Mirror and smiled warmly, "Will you be alright to wash yourself, or do you think you need any help?"

Scribblegroove

@@Windbreaker@@Midnight Scribbler

"Oh, I suppose we were just enjoying the scenery. Though the place might not be in its best state, it still has..." He paused for a moment. He wanted to say something genuine, because he didn't want to offend Bluemane. While he felt that this place was far from charming, he did feel that it had endured a lot for a long time. "... History. This looks like one of the oldest places of the town... Though it might just seem like that." Remembering all the other buildings in town that had been renovated, a question dawned to him. "How come the docks haven't been patched up like most of the buildings in town? If I'm not bothering you too much to ask that is..." He gave the captain a slightly apologetic look. They were tourists, guests of this village after all.

@@FortyTwo42,

Sunset Glow

Sunset chuckled, watching Aero attempting to explain himself, and his friend's reaction made it even funnier. Looking past, stifling her laugh for a moment, she nodded to Shadowhide with a jovial expression. "You too, Shadowhide. If you need anything, don't be afraid to knock."

Sunset allowed time for Shadowhide to make her way back to her room, and took in what Aero had to say about his friend before continuing. "I'm sure we'll get along just fine, Aero. I usually do with most ponies if they're friendly to me in return. She's coming around, in her own time. And if not, that's fine too, it's her choice either way." She paused, as he continued, commenting on what she'd said, almost forgetting that she'd even said anything about the town with all the commotion from a moment prior. "Oh, yes. I do believe this will be fun. I suppose I might do something about my mane, it seems a wee bit frazzled." She trotted over to the washroom to glance in the mirror with her carry bag hovering behind her. A comb emerged from the bag, and began sweeping through her mane. Slowly it began to retake it's original shape, looking much more clean cut than it had a moment ago. The bag swooped down in front of her, and she dipped her snout into the opening, rummaging for something she couldn't seem to locate.
"I sometimes envy you colts, not having to worry about your mane and hooves and all the girly things we mares do." She tittered as she finally found what she had been rooting through her bag for. "Ah, there it is.." She said, as a golden, yellow ribbon slithered through the air out of the bag and into Sunset's hair. It tied around the back of her mane, knotting in a little bow. "There.. What do you think?" She smiled, tilting her head to show Aero.

--------------------------------------------------------------

@@Scribblegroove,

@@Windbreaker,

Captain Bluemane

The old mare flicked her eyes to Scribblegroove, staring with little expression as he explained himself. She cackled at the stallion's question with a cold sounding humour. "These docks ain't the oldest.. But they ain't the newest either. Thing is, they ain't been fixin' what isn't useful to the town's economy. Docks are the last thing we need at the moment.. We got one workin' but it's old and rickety from age and weather. They've been patching up the hotel for you tourists, and the places they thought you'd go first. We expected only one or two of you wanting to come down here for boatin'.. So we got one dock and a couple boats. Aside from that.. the beach is over yonder." She jabbed her hoof in the direction of the beach to the north of the docks.

• Brohoof 1

Belinda

Belinda was slightly taken aback, but didn't let it show. Nopony had ever really enjoyed speaking with her, or at least, nopony had ever said as much. Tartarus, I have a reputation to uphold... wow, am I really that shallow? Belinda didn't want to make decisions based solely on reputation; that's what idiots did, those so insecure with themselves that they were more preoccupied with others' thoughts than their own. But all the same, she didn't want to get too friendly.

"Prince Blueblood... I mean, I don't really keep up with the lives of royals, only idiots really care about that kind of stuff... but you never really hear much about him." She paused, intentionally putting on an uneasy face. "He seems... odd. Do the ponies here see much of him?"

• Brohoof 1

Mirror Image

@@Golbez,

Mirror returned Cherry's smile with her own. She leaned her head forward so that she could nuzzle the tip of Cherry's nose. "I think I'll be fine...but...uh..." Mirror turned her head to the side, hiding her scars in the process, and looked down at the ground. The magician's cheeks were steadily adopting a reddish tinge. "If you...if you want t-to." Mirror tried to swallow the lump in her throat. She began to circle one of her hooves against the ground. "I mean w-we could both take a bath...." She looked up from the ground, searching Cherry's face and making eye contact before looking away again. "....together. If you want to. You don't have to,"

Rosewood

@@Evilshy,  

"Oh well, I've only ever seen him once when he first arrived. Rye's met him quite a few times when Mr. Cask didn't cook for His Higness. My Rye is the only real cook in this town." Rosewood smiled at Bellinda, if she had noticed Belinda's uneasy expression she certainly didn't show it. "He doesn't leave the Mansion much, if at all. The only ponies that regularly meet with the Prince are Miss Gemma and Miss Lapis." The way she said those last two names gives you the feeling she doesn't particularly like those two ponies. "They hang all over him. Absolutely shameless. Once those two harpies sink their teeth into a toy they don't let go." Rosewood, once again looks toward the kitchen but unlike the last few times, she's not keeping watch. It almost looks like she's looking past the kitchen, its obvious that she's deep in thought. Judging by her attitude towards these ponies, it seems there might be something else to her anger, other than disgust towards their actions.

• Brohoof 2

(OOC: Just a really quick post from me this time. I'm still really busy, but I don't want to hold up the RP because of that)

@@Midnight Scribbler,

Aero Wind

'Yeah, it's strange how stallions aren't expected to take care of their mane and hooves as much as mares are,' Aero agreed. 'Not really fair, is it? But now that you mention it, I probably should go spruce myself up a bit too. This dinner is an important event where I'm going to meet lots of ponies, and I want to make a good first impression!'

Sunset tied her ribbon into her mane and turned her head to show Aero. He smiled back at her. 'You look beautiful.' He then walked into the bathroom and brushed his mane, then walked back out. He didn't look much different, it was obvious he probably only ran the brush through his hair three or four times, especially since he spent a very short time in the bathroom. 'How do I look?'

• Brohoof 1

Cherry smiled softly at Mirror as she struggled to ask her request, she had already guessed what she wanted but it wouldn't have been fair to interrupt her, plus.....she did find her bashful natures rather adorable as she circled a hoof on the floor.

Cherry giggled lightly at her friend as she raised her forehooves to Mirror's cheeks and held her head up, forcing the unicorn to look at her warm smile, "Of course we can, the ony thing that beats a bubble bath is sharing one, " she winked playfully before abruptly "pecking" her on the nose as she pulled away.

"We can't take too long though, the guests attending for dinner at the mansion should be ready to head there soon," Cherry said as she fluttered her wings and hovered herself above the tub, and ever so slowly lowered herself in, "Ah...Ahh...Ah....AAAAaaaahhhhh.....ooooooooooohhhh yeeeeeeeah," she said as she finally laid back on one side of the tub, only her head visible as the bubbles tickled her chin.

"Come on in, it's wonderful!"

Cherry smiled softly at Mirror as she struggled to ask her request, she had already guessed what she wanted but it wouldn't have been fair to interrupt her, plus.....she did find her bashful natures rather adorable as she circled a hoof on the floor.

Cherry giggled lightly at her friend as she raised her forehooves to Mirror's cheeks and held her head up, forcing the unicorn to look at her warm smile, "Of course we can, the ony thing that beats a bubble bath is sharing one, " she winked playfully before abruptly "pecking" her on the nose as she pulled away.

"We can't take too long though, the guests attending for dinner at the mansion should be ready to head there soon," Cherry said as she fluttered her wings and hovered herself above the tub, and ever so slowly lowered herself in, "Ah...Ahh...Ah....AAAAaaaahhhhh.....ooooooooooohhhh yeeeeeeeah," she said as she finally laid back on one side of the tub, only her head visible as the bubbles tickled her chin.

"Come on in, it's wonderful!"

Mirror flinched when Cherry grabbed her face, she did however let her guide her face up. It was a gesture she had grown used to over the last two weeks as Cherry would do it often. At first she probably flinched every time Cherry touched her. Now, it was only when she was caught off-guard. Soon enough it probably wouldn't happen at all.

Mirror grinned back at Cherry, her friend had understood what she had wanted. And it didn't seem to be a problem with her. Cherry ended it all with a quick kiss to Mirror's nose, which only renewed the intensity of Mirror's blushing face. Even after the disappointment from the news that they would need to be quick wasn't enough to damper Mirror's mood....though it was disapointing that any real intimacy with Cherry would have to wait until later. Cherry's moans and groans certainly weren't helping but Cherry was naive enough that she probably didn't intend for it to come off that way. Probably.

It was such a shame. The mood was perfect for it too. "Mirror walked up to the tub and carefully climbed over the side. She sighed as she lowered herself into the bubbly water. The mint soap kind of burned. It was almost painful but not altogether unpleasant. She actually liked the tingling sensations, she had never had a bath like this.

She slid her way across the tub as close as she was willing to get to Cherry. She didn't want Cherry to be uncomfortable. This was a big step, at least Mirror thought it was. She didn't want to ruin it for the both of them. "We should probably wash our manes first."

(edited)

@@FortyTwo42,

Sunset Glow

Sunset listened to Aero, and thought it over in her head, but didn't really have time to respond before he'd moved on to complimenting her ribbon. She blushed lightly, not quite expecting "beautiful". As she turned, smiling, Aero had already gone about getting himself spruced up. She giggled a bit as she watched Aero run the brush through his mane only a couple times. It was funny partly because it was next to nothing, but it was enough to give his mane a fresh appearance. Really it was all he needed to do, which further proved his point. "You look good." She said, feeling like it was much less of a compliment than she'd recieved. Suddenly feeling like she needed to elaborate, she continued on somewhat awkwardly. "Your mane looks much more tidy.. I.." She paused, feeling silly about it now, she cut herself off before continuing on rambling. "Well, perhaps we can go see how your friend is doing? We can head out to the dinner together, maybe I can get to know her better." She smiled, hoping she hadn't come across as awkward as she felt.

Edited by Midnight Scribbler

Aero Wind

@@Midnight Scribbler,

'Thanks!' Aero replied as Sunset complimented his mane. He had a feeling Sunset was going to say something else, but he didn't press it. In response to her point about the dinner, he replied 'Yeah, that dinner's going to start shortly, so we should probably head over now. And it'll be great if Shadowhide could come with us on the way so you two can get to know each other better! Let's go see her now.'

Shortly after he began walking to Shadowhide's room, he continued in a quieter, more serious tone, 'I really hope Shadowhide can become friends with somepony here. Although she's not very good at making new friends, and I have a feeling she's not too concerned with making a new friend either. But I really think having a new friend would do her a lot of good. It doesn't have to be you, I just hope she can befriend anypony who came with us here.' Aero stopped walking suddenly as he seemed to realize something he said. 'N-Not that I think you'd be a bad friend or anything! I'm just saying I hope she can befriend somepony here other than me while she's here.'

Once they reached Shadowhide's door, Aero knocked. Shadowhide opened the door moments later. Aero's attention was immediately brought to Shadowhide's mane, which had been neatly brushed and tied back by a hairband. She must've worked on her appearance in the meantime. It seemed a bit strange, as Shadowhide usually doesn't care very much about her appearance. Even so, she definitely looked great right now. 'Wow, you look good, Shadowhide!'

'Thank you,' Shadowhide replied. She then looked at Sunset, and acknowledged her by silently nodding at her.

"Ok, me first!", Cherry sat up in the bath  abruptly abnd raised a hoof to her muzzle, taking a deep breath before submerging herself under the water.

It would have been difficult to tell where or What the mare was doing under the surface of bubbles, but after only a few seconds Cherry re-surfaced again, her mane soaking wet and matting over her face, despite her cheery smile.

It wasn't just because of the disgusting blobs of mucus stuck in her mane that Cherry was keen to have her mane washed first......well in truth it was very much so... but she also wanted to encourage Mirror to use her Magic as often as possible, she noticed the past week or so that something about her magic was...off, but she couldn't quite put her hoof on it.

Cherry flicked her est mane back over her head as she turned her back towards Mirror, shuffling a little closer to her, deciding to make idle conversation as she waited patiently, "Sooo...what were up too while I was meeting the guests?"

(edited)

"Ok, me first!", Cherry sat up in the bath abruptly abnd raised a hoof to her muzzle, taking a deep breath before submerging herself under the water.

It would have been difficult to tell where or What the mare was doing under the surface of bubbles, but after only a few seconds Cherry re-surfaced again, her mane soaking wet and matting over her face, despite her cheery smile.

It wasn't just because of the disgusting blobs of mucus stuck in her mane that Cherry was keen to have her mane washed first......well in truth it was very much so... but she also wanted to encourage Mirror to use her Magic as often as possible, she noticed the past week or so that something about her magic was...off, but she couldn't quite put her hoof on it.

Cherry flicked her est mane back over her head as she turned her back towards Mirror, shuffling a little closer to her, deciding to make idle conversation as she waited patiently, "Sooo...what were up too while I was meeting the guests?"

Mirror watched as Cherry energetically submerged herself under the soapy water. When she didn't immediately resurface the magician began to wonder if Cherry was going to play a joke by popping up when she least expected it. That thought didn't last long as Cherry breached the layer of bubbles and smiled at the unicorn.

Since Cherry had already washed her mane it was her own turn now. Mirror mimicked Cherry and placed a hood over her muzzle and slowly lowered herself under the water. The faint tingling sensation of the mint was now tickling her face.... well the half she could feel at least. After waiting a little longer than Cherry did, Mirror raised her head above the water just in time for some water to be flicked into her face. She opened her eyes, it seemed like more of an accident Han any attempt at playing around.

Cherry was a little closer now and her back was facing Mirror. "Oh..." Mirror's ears folded back against her head. It was a good thing Cherry wasn't looking at her. "I...just spent the time practicing....it's part of the contract I signed. Nothing too eventful until you came." Mirror bit her lower lip, it would be better to change the topic. "Um...how was the carriage ride?" She asked as she scooched close enough to Cherry to touch her. She stopped just a little short and leaned her head against the side of the tub.

Edited by SilverHeart

Poppy Seed

@@Midnight Scribbler@@Scribblegroove,

"Well, boating wasn't quite what I had in mind. Actually, I meant to come here and relax by the river, but...well, probably not a good idea right now." Poppy said, looking around at the docks. She was no construction worker, but her best guess would be that the docks needed quite a bit of TLC and a lot more time than she figured Prince Blueblood would be willing to have them stay for. Rich types tended to have two or three extremes in her experience.

She looked to the stallion who had decided to tag along. "Maybe we should move along. I don't think there's much for us over here."

• Brohoof 1

@@Windbreaker@@Midnight Scribbler

"If you say so. I was actually planning on..." Scribblegroove answered, interrupting himself as he looked 'over yonder' to see the beach. There wasn't much to do at all over there either. He sighed. "No, you're right, there's not much to do here." he concluded, agreeing with Poppy. He stepped back, and started making his way back up to the town, but he stopped one more time to look back. Taking in the impression of both the worn out docks, the clear water and the fields around them, with the mountains far in the background, he marvelled at the view. "As much as this ordeal is strange, the view is stunning." He said a bit melancholic, taking one last glance before looking at Poppy to see if she agreed. "As if it were a painting. At least that's one thing the ponies of Bloodwell can call themselves lucky with." With that, he turned around and made his way back up to the town. 

@@FortyTwo42,

Sunset Glow

Sunset nodded, smiling as Aero responded. "Well, hopefully she's interested. She does seem rather quiet, it's hard for me to tell if she even likes me or not." Sunset confided, tilting her head in momentary thought as Aero lead the way out towards his friend's room down the hall. She followed, silently, taking in what he was saying. "Oh.. eheh. It's ok, Aero, I know what you mean." She kept her positive composure, yet now she began to wonder if.. perhaps.. Was he using her to get his friend more open to strangers? This didn't seem like a bad thing, but it did seem rather rude of him if that was the only reason he'd chosen to be friendly with her. She chose to put the thought aside, leaving it behind in the hall before reaching Shadowhide's room. It would be best not to have such ideas clouding her thoughts while attempting to make friends with the mare. Whether or not Aero had intended to use Sunset, she still wanted to get to know Shadowhide better. Either way, it wasn't like he was attempting to do something malicious.

Reaching Shadowhide's room, Sunset smiled back as she nodded silently. "Hello again." She said with a friendly tone "Aero's right, you look wonderful" She commented, hoping this might break the ice a little bit. "You don't mind if I come in, do you?" She said, having stayed around the door. This was after all Shadowhide's room, and wasn't exactly Aero's place to just invite anyone in without asking her. Shadowhide's lack of words was somewhat unsettling.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@@Windbreaker,

@@Scribblegroove,

Captain Bluemane

The old mare stared at the two, one then the other, waiting for them to make up their minds. They apparently weren't all that interested in the town's history, which was fine by her. She went back to her netting, fiddling with the corners of it, and tying them together for ease of carrying it back to the boat house. She glanced up one last time, realizing the two had chosen to leave. The captain stared for a moment, then appeared to have rememberd something, glancing off toward the south, then back to the two ponies making their way towards the path back to town. She paused for a moment, her mouth hanging open slightly as if she wanted to say something but it wouldn't come out. At the last moment, realizing if she didn't speak now, she might not get the chance. "W-wait.." She said loudly enough to catch their attention, trotting in their direction. "Can I ask a favour of you? I.. I wouldn't normally.. but. I need help finding something.. A lockette of mine. I lost it in the cemetery.. somewhere around my husband's grave.. Will you find it for me? I will be very grateful if you could. My eyesight ain't what it used to be in the only eye I got." She said, sounding somewhat depressed about the situation. A seemingly odd contrast to her originally crusty and weathered attitude from moments before.

@@Gloomfury, @SilverHeart, @Scribblegroove, @Midnight Scribbler, @FortyTwo42@Evilshy@Windbreaker

"Oh, it was great!" Cherry replied happily, turning around to face Mirror she slid even closer towards Mirror and propped her fore-hooves over the edge of the bathtub as she rested her head beside Mirrors.

"There are eight guests in total*, I haven't met all of them yet but they all seem rather friendly, " the red mare giggled enthusiastically.

"You've already seen Belle, she was the one I showed you to before we came in here...and you know Mr Buck Mc Boogers, " Cherry rolled her eyes  as she referred to the sickly Scribblegroove, "Hmmm.....Oh!...I don't know her name yet, but there's a yellow Pegasus who brought a pet snake!", Cherry looked away over the bath tub as she raised a hoof to her chin in thought, "Does Mr Casket allow pets? I can't remember....lemme see now...Oh! I think there's a pony couple in their somewhere as well,"

Cherry giggled, "I hope there's a proposal, that'd be sooo cute!" In the moment of excitement the pegasi raised her hooves up into the air and abruptly splashed them down into the water, "I also think there's also a mare that come from the countryside, cause of her accent and the last one...I don't know much about her, she looks really pretty, I think Mr Mc Boogger Butt has a crush on her though." Cherry chuckled in her throat at the idea.

Cherry sighed as she reached for a sponge, "Want me to do your back for you Mirry?"

• Brohoof 1

@@Gloomfury, @SilverHeart, @Scribblegroove, @Midnight Scribbler, @FortyTwo42, @Evilshy, @Windbreaker

"Oh, it was great!" Cherry replied happily, turning around to face Mirror she slid even closer towards Mirror and propped her fore-hooves over the edge of the bathtub as she rested her head beside Mirrors.

"There are eight guests in total*, I haven't met all of them yet but they all seem rather friendly, " the red mare giggled enthusiastically.

"You've already seen Belle, she was the one I showed you to before we came in here...and you know Mr Buck Mc Boogers, " Cherry rolled her eyes as she referred to the sickly Scribblegroove, "Hmmm.....Oh!...I don't know her name yet, but there's a yellow Pegasus who brought a pet snake!", Cherry looked away over the bath tub as she raised a hoof to her chin in thought, "Does Mr Casket allow pets? I can't remember....lemme see now...Oh! I think there's a pony couple in their somewhere as well,"

Cherry giggled, "I hope there's a proposal, that'd be sooo cute!" In the moment of excitement the pegasi raised her hooves up into the air and abruptly splashed them down into the water, "I also think there's also a mare that come from the countryside, cause of her accent and then

last one...I don't know much about her, she looks really pretty, I think Mr Mc Boogger Butt has a crush on her though." Cherry chuckled in her throat at the idea.

Cherry sighed as she reached for a sponge, "Want me to do your back for you Mirry?"

@@Golbez,

"Oh...well they sound...very interesting." Mirror replied while she turned her back to Cherry.

""I'm not sure if he does, but I don't think it would hurt anypony if Mr. Cask," Mirror stressed his name in a subtle attempt to correct her, "didn't know. He's kind of strict."

Mirror waited for Cherry to finish helping her before leaning backwards into Cherry with a faint smile. "Do you really think there will be a proposal? That would be kind of nice to see. It would be exciting."

However her smile quickly turned into a frown. "Maybe not. It would be kind of sad if they were turned down...." Mirror raised a hoof up to her face to brush off some of the soap. "The bubble bath is unexpected fly nice. I haven't had one in years. I always thought they were a little foolish...Do you want me to wash il your back?"

STORY ADVANCEMENT

@@Midnight Scribbler,@@Golbez, @@Scribblegroove, @@Windbreaker, @, @@Evilshy,@@Gloomfury,  

The deep and sorrowful sound of a bell washes over the town, its sound so loud that your ears are ringing. It came without warning, even the residents of the town around you wince in pain. A glance to the sky reveals that Celestia's Sun has begun to set. The only reason that you can think of for the bell to ring now is to alert everyone that it is time to gather at the gates of the mansion. 

• Brohoof 3

Belinda

Belinda was trying to figure out why Rosewood might not like this Gemma and Lapis. Her body language and phrasing seemed to indicate that they weren't just riding royal coattails to seem important.

"uh... I take it they're not just sucking up to him to gain favor?" She asked. "I mean, not to sound paranoid, but this town is a bit creepy and seem just the place to carry out some sort of-"

Belinda was cut off by the ringing of a large, doleful bell. She hesitated for a moment before getting up. "I assume that's to signal the start of the dinner thingy. Perhaps we'll talk again."

She turned and left without another word.

(OOC: can't remember if Belinda actually knows Rose's name :/)

• Brohoof 1

@@Gloomfury, @SilverHeart, @Scribblegroove, @Midnight Scribbler, @Evilshy@Windbreaker

"Hey, I'm a little foalish, what were you expecting?" Cherry peered down and grinned at Mirror as she wrapped her hooves lightly around the unicorns neck, allowing her to rest against Cherry's chest.

"It would certainly makes things interesting around here, so dull and boring when we're not rehearsing," the red mare pouted as she rested her chin within Mirror's mane, burying it firmly within the Unicorns hair, "...and...when we're not together....especially when we're not together." Cherry would noticeably hug her forearms just a little tighter as she snuggled with Mirror in the bathtub, 

When Mirror asked if she could do Cherry's back for her in return, the red mare couldn't help but blush a shade darker than her own coat, being the supportive one of the two Cherry was usually the one doing things for Mirror, small things mostly, especially since...

It was something that Cherry had still to get used, having Mirror do things for her in return, not that it was Mirror's fault but it was rare when she did, but when it did the red mare was usually rather bashful about it.

"Of course you can!", Cherry giggled like a little foal as she slid away from Mirror and turned her back on her once again, lifting her fore-arms out she rested them on the edge of the bathtub before resting her chin on them, and waited patiently..

*BOOOOOONNNNNNNGG*

Cherry gasped and splashed the water as she sat up straight abruptly, "Oh no, we're late!"

Quick as a flash the clown pony hopped out the tub before Mirror would have even had a chance to get anywhere near her, not bothering with towels cherry simply shook the water off of her violently from head-to-tail, consequently getting everything else around her rather wet instead.

Picking up one of the towels she turned to Mirror, visibly to much in a blind panic to think about what she was doing, "Come on Mirror, we're gonna be sooooo late if we don't hurry," without hesitation she chucked the towel straight at Mirror's head before exiting back into their room.

"OhmygoshOhmygoshOhmygoshOhmygoshOhmygoshOhmygoshwe'regonnabelateforthedinnerandwe'regonnamissalltheguestsarrivingandMrcasketwillgetangrybecasueweweren'ttherebecuasewe'rehereandnotthere..."

Truth be told, this shouldn't be entirely surprising by now when Cherry got into one of her panicky moods, anything abrupt or sudden that happened unexpectedly more of less set her off.

Poppy Seed

@@Scribblegroove, @@Midnight Scribbler,

"We'll keep a lookout for it, ma'am."  Poppy said, before turning to her stallion companion. "Won't we?"

*BOOOOOONNNNNNNGG*

"Ow, that hurt..." Poppy grumbled, holding herself back from yet another surprise. Then she realized what the surprise was. They were meant to get ready and meet up at the gates of the mansion and she had completely forgotten. "BUGGER!" She shouted, grabbing hold of her companion's hoof and attempting to practically drag him back to the hotel to get ready for dinner at the mansion, or if they were short on time, straight to the mansion. "Come on! We're running late!"

Golbez, on 31 May 2015 - 7:44 PM, said:

@@Gloomfury, @SilverHeart, @Scribblegroove, @Midnight Scribbler, , @Evilshy, @Windbreaker

"Hey, I'm a little foalish, what were you expecting?" Cherry peered down and grinned at Mirror as she wrapped her hooves lightly around the unicorns neck, allowing her to rest against Cherry's chest.

"It would certainly makes things interesting around here, so dull and boring when we're not rehearsing," the red mare pouted as she rested her chin within Mirror's mane, burying it firmly within the Unicorns hair, "...and...when we're not together....especially when we're not together." Cherry would noticeably hug her forearms just a little tighter as she snuggled with Mirror in the bathtub,

When Mirror asked if she could do Cherry's back for her in return, the red mare couldn't help but blush a shade darker than her own coat, being the supportive one of the two Cherry was usually the one doing things for Mirror, small things mostly, especially since...

It was something that Cherry had still to get used, having Mirror do things for her in return, not that it was Mirror's fault but it was rare when she did, but when it did the red mare was usually rather bashful about it.

"Of course you can!", Cherry giggled like a little foal as she slid away from Mirror and turned her back on her once again, lifting her fore-arms out she rested them on the edge of the bathtub before resting her chin on them, and waited patiently..

*BOOOOOONNNNNNNGG*

Cherry gasped and splashed the water as she sat up straight abruptly, "Oh no, we're late!"

Quick as a flash the clown pony hopped out the tub before Mirror would have even had a chance to get anywhere near her, not bothering with towels cherry simply shook the water off of her violently from head-to-tail, consequently getting everything else around her rather wet instead.

Picking up one of the towels she turned to Mirror, visibly to much in a blind panic to think about what she was doing, "Come on Mirror, we're gonna be sooooo late if we don't hurry," without hesitation she chucked the towel straight at Mirror's head before exiting back into their room.

"OhmygoshOhmygoshOhmygoshOhmygoshOhmygoshOhmygoshwe'regonnabelateforthedinnerandwe'regonnamissalltheguestsarrivingandMrcasketwillgetangrybecasueweweren'ttherebecuasewe'rehereandnotthere..."

Truth be told, this shouldn't be entirely surprising by now when Cherry got into one of her panicky moods, anything abrupt or sudden that happened unexpectedly more of less set her off.

The only good that had come out of Cherry's panic attack was that she had prevented Mirror from panicking. Mirror hadn't been expecting a towel to be thrown at her, much less hit her in the face. The initial shock wore off very quickly after that. Instead of panicking Mirror just pushed the towel off and onto the floor. They still needed to clean themselves up. Their few encounters with Mr. Cask and his mistresses led her to believe that showing up late would be bad, but showing up late and unprepared for the dinner would be worse.

Mirror searched the bottom of the tub for the plug with her forehooves. She eventually found it and began draining the bath water. While Cherry may have shaken herself freed from most of the water and the soap, what remained would only make her coat and mane sticky and unmanageable. The mare pulled the lever to turn on the shower and carefully crawled out of the tub to go get Cherry.

It was slow going, since the wooden floors were slick with soap and water but she soon made it to do the door. Mirror approached her panicking friend, she could only think of a couple ways to end Cherry's panic attack, though only one had a chance of more immediately calming her down. The mare walked up to her panic stricken friend and tenderly wrapped her forehooves around the mares neck to embrace her. Mirror squeezed her tight before whispering into her ear, "I know we're late but we can't panic right now, If we're late and not ready they won't be very happy....they might even fire us." Mirror moved her head back so that she could look into Cherry's eyes, "First, we need to rinse off and get dressed and ready. If we hurry, we should be fine. Please, I can't do this without you right now...." The last sentence came out sounding bitter. It was directed more at herself than Cherry..... 

Shadowhide

@@Midnight Scribbler,

Shadowhide nodded as Sunset requested to come in her room. 'Certainly.' She's still wary of Sunset knowing about her fear, but it's clear Sunset has become good friends with Aero and he wants her to be friends with Sunset too. She realized that logically, the chance of Sunset using her fear against her maliciously was extremely small so it shouldn't matter much. But that wasn't much help; fears tend to make ponies, even otherwise rational ones, act illogically.

She and Aero began walking into her room, but then stopped in their tracks, covering their ears as an incredibly loud bell rang. 'Unnecessarily loud bell,' Shadowhide muttered.

Aero must've heard her, since he responded 'Well, we are in the middle of town. It probably has to be that loud so everyone in Bloodwell can hear it, even if they're in one of those farms surrounding it or somewhere like that.'

Shadowhide was worried Sunset's hesitant becoming friends with her since she usually seems very serious. Perhaps continuing this conversation with Aero will make her seem more relatable. Besides, Shadowhide was curious about what the bell was generally used for anyway. There must be more to it then being used to remind guests a dinner is about to start. 'Good point,' she replied to Aero. 'But they should consider the safety of ponies closer to the bell. Repeated loud noises like that could cause ponies to go deaf.'

'Maybe it's only rung occasionally only special occasions? Like...' Aero's eyes widened. 'The dinner! Does the bell mean we're running late? I completely lost track of time! We have to get going!'

Shadowhide rolled her eyes. 'Calm down. The dinner isn't scheduled to start yet. We will still arrive in time. The bell is simply a reminder in this case. Let’s head over now.' Aero calmed down a bit, and they left her room, walking in the direction of the mantion. Shadowhide looked at Sunset, and thought she’d try including her in the conversation now. 'Incidentally, what do you think the bell is usually used for?' she asked, seemingly directed at Sunset instead of Aero.

Along the way, Aero stopped to say 'Uhh, Shadowhide, can I...' Shadowhide turned to look at Aero, causing him to trail off. 'Can I... ask you something? Have you thought that... well, maybe... that we could go to the theater together?'

'Certainly' Shadowhide replied. Attending the theater to watch something with Aero would be enjoyable. But with that stuttering, Shadowhide suspected his intentions were more than simply visit the theater with his friend. She didn’t push it for now; she’ll wait a bit more until she's certain Aero’s hiding something before she presses him for it.