Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Monster Hunter Club

Panne

that sounds hard man

and i have full lagiacrus armor

Yeah, it is.

Also, Lagiacrus is pretty decent in terms of skills. But there's a ton of good Elder Dragon stuff awaiting. Most of which people make mixed sets that become increasingly popular!

Once you plan on doing a bunch of high tier expedition quests, armour rarity virtually plays no part (with a few exceptions) as each piece upgrades to ~150 armour rating in the end. The Divine armour spheres are a royal pain to get though.. :wacko:

I've said it a million times, but I love fighting Zinogre. Just seeing him on the battlefield gives me the feeling of lightning running through my veins like blood.

All time favorite monster.

Stygian is less so, but I still love it none the less.

Yeah, the Zinogre is also one of my favorite monsters... I just really hate fighting it... ;-;

My favorite monster to fight is the Seregios. (That's why I've got the Seregios armor and greatsword now. :3)

I just beat the Stygian Zinogre, and it just wrecked me. ;-; Tailslaps all over the place, and dragonblight all the time... (I don't know what dragonblight does... :/ )

I was considering grinding the armor, but it's going to take waaaaay to much effort to get all the parts... ;-;

And now... A frenzied Brachydios?! Wut?

Yeah, the Zinogre is also one of my favorite monsters... I just really hate fighting it... ;-;

My favorite monster to fight is the Seregios. (That's why I've got the Seregios armor and greatsword now. :3)

I just beat the Stygian Zinogre, and it just wrecked me. ;-; Tailslaps all over the place, and dragonblight all the time... (I don't know what dragonblight does... :/ )

I was considering grinding the armor, but it's going to take waaaaay to much effort to get all the parts... ;-;

And now... A frenzied Brachydios?! Wut?

Seregios is my third favorite after Zinogre and Nercylla.

Dragonblight removes all elemental and status damage from your weapon and I believe it also increases the rate at which your sharpness goes down, so its not a fun thing to have on you. Thats why when I get to my single player stygian (which has enough dragon resist to negate the blight) I will be using the Stygian Zinogre armor my buddy and I got for me while co-op'ing.

Seregios is my third favorite after Zinogre and Nercylla.

Dragonblight removes all elemental and status damage from your weapon and I believe it also increases the rate at which your sharpness goes down, so its not a fun thing to have on you. Thats why when I get to my single player stygian (which has enough dragon resist to negate the blight) I will be using the Stygian Zinogre armor my buddy and I got for me while co-op'ing.

I've looked at the stats, and Stygian armor is good stuff to have... But to get it I have to kill the Stygian Zinogre.... I'm sticking with my trusty Seregios armor... :3

...frienzied Deviljho... ;-; Why do I have to do this quest...

I've looked at the stats, and Stygian armor is good stuff to have... But to get it I have to kill the Stygian Zinogre.... I'm sticking with my trusty Seregios armor... :3

...frienzied Deviljho... ;-; Why do I have to do this quest...

To get the stygian armor you need to kill many stygian zinogre, especially sonce he has a unique gem, the stygian zinogre umbrage. Not to mention you probably will have to sacrifice damage oprotunities when he is fallen over to instead gather bugs from his back. also harn, claw, back, and tail breaks for the horns, claws, shockers, etc that are needed.

To get the stygian armor you need to kill many stygian zinogre, especially sonce he has a unique gem, the stygian zinogre umbrage. Not to mention you probably will have to sacrifice damage oprotunities when he is fallen over to instead gather bugs from his back. also harn, claw, back, and tail breaks for the horns, claws, shockers, etc that are needed.

Yeah, that's not going to work, I'll just stick with Seregios... ;-;

After months of being unable to play, I finally had a chance to play MH4U this weekend.  Just hit offline high rank quests.  Considering I pre-ordered the game and started it on the release day, I feel like I'm pretty far behind everyone else.  >.<;  Is there a specific topic for people interested in forming online hunting groups, or no?  I'd really like to start hunting online with friends once I have better armor and weapons.

After months of being unable to play, I finally had a chance to play MH4U this weekend.  Just hit offline high rank quests.  Considering I pre-ordered the game and started it on the release day, I feel like I'm pretty far behind everyone else.  >.<;  Is there a specific topic for people interested in forming online hunting groups, or no?  I'd really like to start hunting online with friends once I have better armor and weapons.

A while back we set up a pm specifically for this. I could add you if you'd like. I'm far too busy with uni work to play Monster Hunter online at the moment, but there are others who are probably happy to hunt with you. And when uni calms down, I'd be happy to hunt with you too!

Does anyone here know what to do with a frienzied Deviljho? ;-;

I'm scared... ;-;

If you could defeat the frenzied Brachydios before it, you'll probably be fine. I found the Deviljho much easier than the Brachydios. I hear evade+1 helps a ton though.

If you could defeat the frenzied Brachydios before it, you'll probably be fine. I found the Deviljho much easier than the Brachydios. I hear evade+1 helps a ton though.

Ahke. I had a lot of trouble with the Brachydios though, It was my first time fighting a Brachydios, and I had no idea what to expect... :/

I'll try to beat the Deviljho this evening. I hope it goes well... :D

Ahke. I had a lot of trouble with the Brachydios though, It was my first time fighting a Brachydios, and I had no idea what to expect... :/

I'll try to beat the Deviljho this evening. I hope it goes well... :D

If you havent done it already, here is a little bit of advice.

Bring laced meats, poison meat, tinged meat, drugged meat, and put them on the ground when you see him drooling, let him eat the stuff, it will not only do the meat's effects, but it will also stop him from drooling, which if he gets close to you with the drool then you get the defence down, which I advise you also bring adamant seeds in case he does get it on you.

If he goes for the drugged meat and falls asleep, then put down some barrel bomb L+ around his head and set them off with a barrel bomb S+. It will do good damage if he does not get woken up by local small monsters. (Like the zamite in frozen seaway did to both of the deviljho my buddy and I hunted last night.)

If you havent done it already, here is a little bit of advice.

Bring laced meats, poison meat, tinged meat, drugged meat, and put them on the ground when you see him drooling, let him eat the stuff, it will not only do the meat's effects, but it will also stop him from drooling, which if he gets close to you with the drool then you get the defence down, which I advise you also bring adamant seeds in case he does get it on you.

If he goes for the drugged meat and falls asleep, then put down some barrel bomb L+ around his head and set them off with a barrel bomb S+. It will do good damage if he does not get woken up by local small monsters. (Like the zamite in frozen seaway did to both of the deviljho my buddy and I hunted last night.)

Thanks for the advice! This will certainly come in handy... >:3

Time to kick some Deviljho butt!

Just unlocked the Monoblos urgent in the high rank caravan quests.  I really don't wanna do this.  >.<;  I hated the Diablos when I had to face him, and I can't imagine I'll like this one any more.   >_> At least my switch axe is a giant scythe, so I can pretend I'm in RWBY fighting a frustrating Grimm.^^;  

• Brohoof 2

A while back we set up a pm specifically for this. I could add you if you'd like..

On that note, if anyone else would like to join on the PM for MH4U meetings, just shout out and one of us will surely send an invite! :)

• Brohoof 1

Just wondering does anyone have a female character and a feminine name for her...because two of my characters do.....also CAN I PLEASE HAVE HELP WITH AKANTOR, RAJANG, DAHREN MOHRAN, AND KUSHALA DAORA.......I hate those I tried fighting them on my own and I always die

I have a female hunter named Bishop. Not sure if that is a feminine name, but meh.

In other news, I am now licenced for G rank quests. Woo!

I need new armor.

Kinda want the Ash Kecha Wacha (Or ash ketchum) armor set, since it looks super nice.

I want the G rank Zinogre set if there is one......I'm obsessed with how cool the Zinogre armor looks

I dont care how g rank zinogre looks, Im going to get it once i have the quest available. Zinogre is my monster of choice, number 1 favorite. Super awesome.

Sorry, my female hunter has an odd, non-feminine name.^^;  I love Zinogre, though he frustrates me when I first have to hunt him with little baby low rank weapons.  Never forged his armor set before.  I may go for it this time.

On the plus side, I beat the Monoblos on my first try after forging a new gunlance.  Got a Heart on a random shiny drop that I almost missed due to the constant charge attacks.  It's really tempting to go for his armor set.  It looks so cool.  :3