• Medium
    • Long
    • Very Long
  2. 2. What is your sex?

• Male
    • Female
    • Other

I was inspired to make this.

So the question goes: How long is your hair? Also are you male/female/other (I believe that makes a difference in how you define "long")

Mine is long and past my shoulders. I haven't yet decided if I'll actually go back to short. I like it how it is now.

Edited by ARagY
  • Brohoof 1

I like to change my appearance once in a while to keep things refreshing, but right now the front part of my hair is coarse, tangly and rather short, while at the back it almost reaches my shoulders.

I'm a guy, and my hair's long enough that it almost reaches my shoulders (is that long? Medium? :blink: ) I intend to let it grow longer, though- this sorta length looks good-

MCGANN_1493740c.jpg

:wub:  :wub:  :wub:

My hair goes past my shoulders, so I guess it's safe to say that I have long-length hair.

I used to have hair that reached to my torso, however. That is until I realised that having short hair is better for both hot weather and for brushing it.

Edited by Odyssey

Male. It was the longest it's ever been until yesterday. Haven't cut it in about four months, when I swung my head I could feel it hitting the sides of my head. Strangely, I now have something resembling a headache... kind of like a ghost limb, except hair.

Female and my hair currently reaches at my shoulders. I'm getting it cut even shorter on either Friday or Saturday, and it'll barely cover my ears (but with decently long bangs that'll make up for it).  So basically a styled pixie cut that covers the ears.

I used to have hair that went past my torso but long hair is too much. :s

I'm a female, with pretty darn short hair on the right side of my head, while it's longer on the other.. Still not that long though, more like down to my chin. Not longer than that. And I LOVE IT.

I am a male, yet I have hair that goes below my shoulders. So: Very long.(?)

People will get confused, thinking that I am female at first, until I actually talk. I honestly don't care if someone confuses me for a female anyways. XD

Same, somewhat

Unless I don't shave..

I'm a female, and my hair reaches past my shoulders.

Edited by Royal Blue Jay