• Short
    • Medium
    • Long
    • Very Long
  2. 2. What is your sex?

• Male
    • Female
    • Other

Male with about shoulder length, just the size I like it. Sometimes I get it cut back down to short size just because I fancy going for the more "smart" look, but it always grows back pretty darn fast.

My hair is pretty daaaamn short. I don't really like having long hair, especially when it's summer.  :blush:

I'm a guy, and I have a buzz cut.

I originally tried to have a Solid Snake mullet, but my hair seems to have a mind of it's own. So I thought "Fuck it." and just got rid of my hair.

I'm a woman, and my hair reaches the small of my back, just above my hips. I'm pretty sure that qualifies as "very long". On the downside it can be a real pain to brush out, but on the upside when it's wet I can hit people with it and it makes a very satisfying "thwack" sound  :lol:

• Brohoof 1

As a male and a Metalhead (stereotypical hair incoming lel), I considered my hair to be at the limit of the long category. My hair reaches half my neck and the totality of my ear and I would like to have longer hair.

When I was young, it was pretty short. Maybe 2 or 3 cm long.

When I was in my teens, it was a bit longer. About 10 cm perhaps; around collar length.

In my late teens I decided to grow it out. By the time I was in my mid twenties it was at least half way down my back.

The day before my wedding I got it cut quite short again. Around 5 cm long.

Since then I've mostly been having it cut to around 10 cm length, but I don't have hair cuts very regularly (probably every 4 to 6 months), so in between cuts it gets a bit longer.

Right now, it's probably roughly collar length, as I am overdue a haircut. I could theoretically ponytail it.

My hair used to about shoulder-length but I changed my haircut during the summer, it's a short and pretty generic haircut but it looks way better on me, it's such a difference even my friends didn't recognize me! I changed it because long hair got really annoying and it started to look bad on me, especially since long hair on guys have been out of fashion for some time now haha ^^

Edited by Winterbass

I'm a woman, and my hair reaches the small of my back, just above my hips. I'm pretty sure that qualifies as "very long". On the downside it can be a real pain to brush out, but on the upside when it's wet I can hit people with it and it makes a very satisfying "thwack" sound  :lol:

When it's wet doesn't it feel like it drags down your head or something o.o

• Brohoof 2

When it's wet doesn't it feel like it drags down your head or something o.o

It does! I remember one time I got a significant amount cut, then I showered the next morning and my head felt really weirdly light. Very strange feeling :P

• Brohoof 2

I'm a guy and used to have rather long hair a few years ago but I got it cut to compete in some sporting competition and since then I have realized how much I like short hair more haha!

Now I'm sticking with short - medium length :)

I used to have longer hair, but for the past several months now, I've been keeping it short. I think it looks better, which I think even helped me gain a little more confidence c:

When my hair get too long, it doesn't grow down my neck much or reach my back. It just balloons outward from my head. Looks really stupid. If my hair grew down and flowing like a normal person's, I'd try having long hair. Since I wasn't fortunate enough to have that, I do my best to keep it short and always have extra taken off the top.

• Brohoof 2