• Short
    • Medium
    • Long
    • Very Long
  2. 2. What is your sex?

• Male
    • Female
    • Other

My hair right now at it's longest point is about an inch and a half above my bum. I started taking pre-natal vitamins, and it's growing incredibly quickly these days. It's just so purdy  :wub:

When it's wet doesn't it feel like it drags down your head or something o.o

I can just picture someone's neck snapping/getting whiplash when they try to do that hollywood hair fling with waist-long hair

I'm a mare. :P 

My hair used to be really long a few years ago, but I got it cut short (it was short when I was a kid, then I grew it out as a teen). 

It's been going in all sorts of directions and shaping itself really weirdly the last few months though... and it's majorly bugging me.  :okiedokielokie:

I'm male and my hair is long ^-^, I like long hair but only when it doesn't get in your eye.

I don't know if this is just because i have long hair or it's just me but the day after i wash my hair, It does what i want so if i brush it one way, It will stay that way for the whole day and if i brush it out my eye then it will stay out my eye but the next day after that, my hair does what it wants and if i brush it out my eye, It will go in my eye with the littlest movement and it's so annoying XD but i still like having long hair

• 1 year later...

I'm male, and my hair is short-medium-like. I used to have it longer but it's so wiry i looked a tad homeless, it's much easier to deal with when it's not in my face all the time.

Mines right at, possibly a little below the shoulders. It's a little curly so hard to tell exactly how long unless I pull on it to straighten it. 

post-34724-0-13649500-1463613392_thumb.jpg excuse the face under the hair. >.<

• Brohoof 3

My hair goes past my shoulder blades. :)

i have hair thats this long and reaches to center of my back. i also weave my hair after i wash my hair (i braid it before going to sleep)

Weave your hair?