Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

3 questions!

Wicked Funky

So first, what kind of music do you guys like? And do you like pony related music more? I like rock and grunge, my favorite band is nirvana ^^ but i tend to like pony related music even if its like some crazy remix just as much for some reason :)

And the third queston, do you guys own alot of pony related stuff? Like clothing and plushies.

:)

• Brohoof 1

I like all genres of music, but particularly Ska and Electronic. I like pony-related Electronic music the most, generally.

I own 25 toys and a Trixie plush.

Wow, you own 25 toys? Thats amazing!

I just want an 20% cooler shirt, but of course i have a mom that thinks its a waste of money and its to "femenine"

Wow, you own 25 toys? Thats amazing!

I just want an 20% cooler shirt, but of course i have a mom that thinks its a waste of money and its to "femenine"

You could easily find more "masculine" MLP-themed shirts, but I'm sorry that your mother thinks femininity is a problem to begin with.

(edited)

You could easily find more "masculine" MLP-themed shirts, but I'm sorry that your mother thinks femininity is a problem to begin with.

I know i could choose another and trust me i have tried, but its the same thing

Edited by PinkieTheRealMVP

Rock and Metal and Punk and a little bit of Funk and Electronic.

I love pony metal the most but I listen to all kind of Pony Music.

I do have some MLP items that I have hidden and take them out when no one is around like a pinkie pie plushy and a MLP poster of all the characters..

I know i could choose another and trust me i have tried, but its the same thing

Just sorry to hear that it's an issue at all. Eventually you'll be able to make those decisions yourself, though, and it'll be much sweeter.

I love pony metal the most but I listen to all kind of Pony Music.

I do have some MLP items that I have hidden and take them out when no one is around like a pinkie pie plushy and a MLP poster of all the characters..

Pony metal is certainly something I didn't expect to sound as good as it did.

I love pony metal the most but I listen to all kind of Pony Music.

I do have some MLP items that I have hidden and take them out when no one is around like a pinkie pie plushy and a MLP poster of all the characters..

Ooh, funk! Like RHCP? Or RATM?

Why only when no one is around? Family?

I like practically any  music (I'm not exaggerating here), provided it's not this:

:okiedokielokie:

I definitely prefer pony related music to most of the mainstream stuff, but ultimately it's video game remixes that interest me most. (Ponies + remixes, though... :wub: )

As for what I own, since I'm a fairly recent brony, I only have a small poster and season 1 on DVD. I'm not sure if I'm that interested in the merchandise yet... :/

Edited by Edwardo_Brony

I like practically any music, provided it's not this:

:okiedokielokie:

I definitely prefer pony related music to most of the mainstream stuff, but ultimately it's video game remixes that interest me most. (Ponies + remixes, though... :wub: )

As for what I own, since I'm a fairly recent brony, I only have a small poster and season 1 on DVD. I'm not sure if I'm that interested in the merchandise yet... :/

I recommend you immediately buy every toy.

• Brohoof 1

1) I'm usually not particular to any genre really. If I like a song then it doesn't matter if it's rock or metal or whatever. Thought I am a big fan of Power Metal,

2) I wouldn't say I like pony music more. I have a lot of it on my MP3, but that's besides the fact.

3) I have an entire shelf devoted to all my pony stuff, including two plushies, nearly three dozen blind bag figurines and a few pony shirts. So yeah, I like to think I have a good amount.

• Brohoof 2

1) I'm usually not particular to any genre really. If I like a song then it doesn't matter if it's rock or metal or whatever. Thought I am a big fan of Power Metal,

2) I wouldn't say I like pony music more. I have a lot of it on my MP3, but that's besides the fact.

3) I have an entire shelf devoted to all my pony stuff, including two plushies, nearly three dozen blind bag figurines and a few pony shirts. So yeah, I like to think I have a good amount.

Is power metal stuff like Dragon force?

And if you have a whole shelf devoted to pony stuff, yeah you have a bit better then a good amount ^^

Hey, I liked it, it's catchy!! Maybe I'll search for pony metal, now that you guys are saying it's good xD

You should! And I'm glad you enjoyed it. Most of Simgretina's stuff is pretty excellent.

I like both RATM and RHCP.

I don't take MLP stuff out because of family and if my little sisters or little brother ever found them then they would either be beheading pinkie pie or tearing up the poster before I would have known what was happening.

You should! And I'm glad you enjoyed it. Most of Simgretina's stuff is pretty excellent.

Oh yeah, and dont forgett A living tombstone and wooden toaster :) i also like afthermath remixes :D ive made 2 youtube playlists devoted to pony music :)

I like both RATM and RHCP.

I don't take MLP stuff out because of family and if my little sisters or little brother ever found them then they would either be beheading pinkie pie or tearing up the poster before I would have known what was happening.

Im a really big fan of RHCP ive been to one of their concerts, i have like 4 posters on my room with them and Flea inspired me to start playing bass :)

• Brohoof 1