Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

3 questions!

Wicked Funky

My taste in music is pretty varied... I usually go from song to song instead of genre to genre.. though I do have a habit of listening to a LOT of Disney songs. >.>' 

I really like listening to Mlp songs too.. I try to do a variety of remixes and original songs.  :)

I don't have much merchandise though.. I have a small Pinkie Pie plush, and a Derpy Hooves plush, and... that's kind of it.  :please:

You know...for now.  ;)

I just want an 20% cooler shirt, but of course i have a mom that thinks its a waste of money and its to "femenine" 

That's one of the least feminine shirts I've seen.. Rainbow Dash isn't exactly known for being girly. I think you should be able to wear whatever you want anyway... I'd buy it for you if I had the money.  :P

My taste in music is pretty varied... I usually go from song to song instead of genre to genre.. though I do have a habit of listening to a LOT of Disney songs. >.>'

I really like listening to Mlp songs too.. I try to do a variety of remixes and original songs. :)

I don't have much merchandise though.. I have a small Pinkie Pie plush, and a Derpy Hooves plush, and... that's kind of it. :please:

You know...for now. ;)

That's one of the least feminine shirts I've seen.. Rainbow Dash isn't exactly known for being girly. I think you should be able to wear whatever you want anyway... I'd buy it for you if I had the money. :P

This is why this fandome is so great! This random person offers to buy me something and ive never even spoke to you before.. Bless you mate

(edited)

I wish I could see RHCP in concert. They have way too many good songs to pick a favorite. :)

All i can say is that "Blood sugar sex magic" is my favorite album :)

Edited by PinkieTheRealMVP

I really like brony music, but I mostly listen to pop though I enjoy other genres such as metal, rock and country, ect. My favorite artist is Taylor Swift. :nom:

I own a bunch of stuff, things as random as cups and keychains to plushies and figurines.

1. I like just about anything that's not too mainstream, though I have a few exceptions! ;)

2. I also listen to quite a bit of Brony and Pony songs, and in fact have a sizeable playlist. I can't say I like it any more than anything else I listen to...

3. Sadly, no I don't own any Pony merchandise. I just haven't worked up the nerve!

Its nice having so many people answearing, great to get to know you guys ^^

That is the very first album I heard from them and the one I listen to the most. B)

The first one i heard was "red hot chilli peppers" the very first album, i dident really appeal to me. Thw fieat one i heard and liked was "mothers milk". Ive listend to then since i was like 3 me and my dad would always listen to them :)

I like all kinds of music. I'm inclined towards various forms of rock, metal or electronic. I like 60's 70's and 80's music, Jazz, Orchestra. Whatever i wanna hear when the mood hits, you know?

• Brohoof 1

1. I like the kind of music by bands like Panic at the disco, Secondhand Serenade, The Fray, and Owl City.

2. Pony related is good, but I don't like it more than normal music

3. I have quite a bit of pony stuff honestly

Also, I kinda expected the questions to be: "What is your name? What is your quest? What is the air speed velocity of an unladen swallow?"

I'm sorry I had to say it XD

Edited by Twi the Totodile
  • Brohoof 1

1. I mostly like alternative rock and anything in the electronic category. I really like My Chemical Romance, Panic! At The Disco, Superchick, Icon For Hire, Gorillaz, Nirvana, etc..

I have a decent amount of pony music but I like regular music better.

I don't feel like counting everything (almost my entire room is decked out in pones) but from my sight I see 82 toys, lunchbox, several plushies, several coloring books, pillow, posters, tote bags, jacket, blankets, 16 shirts, board game, etc... 

I like... Well to put it REALLY simplistically, mainly music from the 60s/70s and classical. I don't really listen to any pony music, to be honest. There are a couple of songs from the show that I liked, but I'm not into the fan music scene at all. I listened to some of it and...wasn't interested any further, to put it nicely. =P

I own some MLP merchandise, some G4, some G3, and very little G1 (although not any of the actual ponies for G1).

1. Alternative rock mostly, and also pop rock and pop/rock in general. I like modern music :), but not the popular stuff. :P I'm not a big fan of English language music though, since the language sounds a bit boring to me, because I hear it every single day of my life. I prefer music in other (European) languages, such as Finnish (my favorite!), Swedish, Danish, Estonian, German, Romanian, Italian, sometimes French.

2. No, I dislike most pony-related music.

3. Nope, I just have a glow-in-the-dark Zecora.

• Brohoof 1

I like metal, rock, grunge, I haven't heard pony related music so I can't tell, I own one rainbow dash toy XD

I bet you've recieved a lot of pony related music tips as of now, but I've got superdupergood songs pony related that I absolutely ADORE, compared to all other pony related music. Cause honestly... So, I snooped on your profile and found out that your two favorites of the mane 6 are Fluttershy and Rarity. So I'll share you Fluttershy's song then I suppose!

I mean, listen to this and I daaare you tell me this is not well-made music that is satisfying to listen to??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gn3caYBZLyc

Take a good listen! :-3 They're reeeeeally good.  :squee:

• Brohoof 1

I like chill and very relaxed music, but I do enjoy my blend of grunge and rock too  :lol:

Nirvana is the best btw  B)

and I own a few pony buttons, a lanyard, and plan to buy some plushies soon

Edited by Spacederp
  • Brohoof 1

I bet you've recieved a lot of pony related music tips as of now, but I've got superdupergood songs pony related that I absolutely ADORE, compared to all other pony related music. Cause honestly... So, I snooped on your profile and found out that your two favorites of the mane 6 are Fluttershy and Rarity. So I'll share you Fluttershy's song then I suppose!

I mean, listen to this and I daaare you tell me this is not well-made music that is satisfying to listen to??

Take a good listen! :-3 They're reeeeeally good.  :squee:

Well yeah you're right! That song is awesome :P those guys really have talent, I guess I'll hear the other mane6 songs xD
  • Brohoof 1

i usually listen to rock, metal(in general),alternative

it´s not a simple rule, though, since i generally like music that i.. well,like.

i don´t really have a "formula" that defines what i like and what i don´t,but i pretty much dislike rap.

2.i listen to a lot of pony music, since the community has some amazing artists in it.

some of my favourites include feather,gatopaint,simgretina,carbonmaestro,woodenstoaster and so many more that it isnt even funny(see the huge difference to what i usually like in music?)

3.i don´t own a single pony-related piece of merchandise, unless you count my desktop wallpaper :D

(edited)

1. Alternative rock mostly, and also pop rock and pop/rock in general. I like modern music :), but not the popular stuff. :P I'm not a big fan of English language music though, since the language sounds a bit boring to me, because I hear it every single day of my life. I prefer music in other (European) languages, such as Finnish (my favorite!), Swedish, Danish, Estonian, German, Romanian, Italian, sometimes French.

2. No, I dislike most pony-related music.

3. Nope, I just have a glow-in-the-dark Zecora.

So from your comment im gussing your'e from englad or america? So im curius what kind of like finnish and swedish music you listen to? I like english music more, i dont like sedish music axept som Fronda songs..  :squee:

But the only reason i like his songs is because of the touching lyrics, wich im guessing you wouldent understand :(

Edited by PinkieTheRealMVP

1.) Too much; mostly electronic and some 10 related genres and subgenres.

2.) Some fan music is just awesome. Though Lullaby for a Princess is my favorite, even though it's not in my main genres I look for.

3.) My girlfriend made me a nice-sized plushie of my main story OC--beyond that I have some pins to throw on the bag I use for classes.  :) Only my Celestia badge has lasted until now though. Praise the sun♥

This is probably the most random assortment of questions I've ever seen. :lol:

1. I'll listen to just about anything but the top genres for me are metal (in general, but more new stuff than old. Metallica and ACDC really don't do it for me.) and electronic (hardstyle, trance, jumpstyle)

2. I don't really feel like being pony related is indicative of genre. There are pony metal songs and most of what I've seen is electronic of some sort. But no, most pony music is pretty terribad. Unless you mean the ones from the show which I do like because I'm a fan of showtunes.

3. I only really have some McDonalds toys and one Rarity plushie. I guess you could count my DVD of season 1 too though.