Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

3 questions!

Wicked Funky

This is probably the most random assortment of questions I've ever seen. :lol:

1. I'll listen to just about anything but the top genres for me are metal (in general, but more new stuff than old. Metallica and ACDC really don't do it for me.) and electronic (hardstyle, trance, jumpstyle)

2. I don't really feel like being pony related is indicative of genre. There are pony metal songs and most of what I've seen is electronic of some sort. But no, most pony music is pretty terribad. Unless you mean the ones from the show which I do like because I'm a fan of showtunes.

3. I only really have some McDonalds toys and one Rarity plushie. I guess you could count my DVD of season 1 too though.

Yeah i know its random, But what do you expect from a pinkie fan  :lol:  :squee:

• Brohoof 2

The answer to the first question for me.. Would be all kinds of music. I'm all about everything! My favorite bands list continues for an eternity, but I'll sum up some of them.  :lol:  Mindless Self Indulgence, Linkin Park, Bring me The Horizon, Tonight Alive, Fall Out Boy, Red Hot Chili Peppers, The Misfits, FUN.. So I suppose it's mostly punk rockish music I listen to. But I still enjoy all genres! Like Celine Dion and Katy Perry. <3

And do I like pony music? OF COURSE I dooooo~! I love pony related music! Especially when it's actually music, with instruments and vocals. I do enjoy acapellas and instrumentals too though. It's nice when you want to clear your mind off things. I prefer songs with vocals though, otherwise I somewhat feel like I'm waiting for something in a song that never comes. It makes me go crazy when I expect to hear a voice in a song but.. There is no voice! XD Nopey!

And yeeees, I do own a lot of pony related stuff. I've gotten myself a HUGE collection of blindbags by now. I loooove blindbags. I also have shirts, earrings, hairpins, necklaces, stickers and magazines of only My Little Pony. <3<3

Edited by rosenflickan
  • Brohoof 1

Mindless Self Indulgence

I've only heard two songs by them but I love it.

I tend to like bands that have a relatively unique sound or theme. Both Molly and Shut Me Up are both funny and dark at the same time. It's a good feeling.

I've only heard two songs by them but I love it.

I tend to like bands that have a relatively unique sound or theme. Both Molly and Shut Me Up are both funny and dark at the same time. It's a good feeling.

Those songs are both great, I agree with you.

There are surely not many bands that have the same kind of music that MSI makes, that's for certain.

My favorites are found in their newest album though; "How I Learned to Stop Giving a Shit and Love Mindless Self Indulgence"

You can listen to the full album with listed songs here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xcyd_6T191E

If I had to pick favorites from this album, it would be "Fuck Machine", "Ala Mode", "Jack You Up" and "Hey Tomorrow Fuck You and Your Friend Yesterday". Hahaha, surely interesting titles and lyrics! However, it's really nice to listen to somehow. I adore his voice, for one.

Edited by rosenflickan

What kind of music I like? Rock n roll but I enjoy listening to other genres as well.

Do I like pony related music more? Not really. Though it's a unique genre.

Do I own pony related stuff? I have a Maud Pie t-shirt and that's it.

• 4 weeks later...

I like Rock, Hard Rock, Punk Rock, Power Metal, Uplifting Trance and Euphoric Trance. I do listen to a lot of pony music, but only directly from the show and EQG; brony made music doesn't really do it for me.

Lastly, I have two MLP shirts (well, I'm waiting for the second one to arrive, anyway) and one Applejack figurine someone gave me.

I like most kinds of music but especially extreme metal, techno, and some hard rock. I don't so much follow entire genres as I do specific singers and bands.

I like pony music about as much as the rest if it's well-made.

And I own several MLP t-shirts (1 Dash, 2 Lyra, 1 Apple Bloom, 2 Maud Pie), a Rainbow Dash wristband that I never take off, a Silver Spoon necklace, the DVDs (seasons 1, 2, 4), and a small Dash plushie my mom got me for Christmas.  :)

Oh, I love so many kinds of music! Power metal, symphonic metal, classic rock, some 90s alt rock (especially Cake; best band to come out of the 90s, imo), delta blues, jazz... and some other stuff. I'll give anything a chance. What I feel like listening to at the moment depends upon my mood or what I happen to be doing.

I typically do like pony related music more. I've heard pony music that fits into a lot of the above genres and a few more. When it comes to pony music though, I prefer remixes and covers of songs from the show to original works.

Yes, I do own lots of pony stuff! I've got several plushes, cards, card binders, lunch boxes, art prints and posters, blind bag figures and brushables, various toys of low quality from Hasbro and figures from We Love Fine, etc. Got some bags and shirts too that I use at every opportunity. :squee:

Is power metal stuff like Dragon force?

Yes, and I love them. My favorite power metal band might be Falconer. Astral Doors is pretty good too, as is Sabaton.

A. I like orchestral music.

B. I love pony music, but I prefer them to have lyrics.

C. I have a few plushes and eight vinyl figures (the mystery boxes ones), and hopefully a few shirts in the future.

I generally prefer music without vocals, I don't have a favorite music genre.

However I don't prefer songs made by bronies.

The only MLP thing I own is the season 1 in DVD...

Edited by Blobulle

1. I listen to a pretty big variety.
My favourite genre is chill, Exist Strategy and The XX are my favourites.
I also love Electronic and Soul music like Chet Faker, Porter Robinson and The Kite String Tangle.
And I love a huge variety of EDM but my favourite artists would have to be Protohype, The Frim, Datsik, Excision, Joel Fletcher, Deorro, Skrillex and Zomboy (And heaaaaps more)

2. Not usually but I like Cherax Destructor and the occasional chill tune from assorted brony artists. 
And Archie!

3. Assorted posters, phone cases, figurines and shirts but I don't advertise that I'm a brony.