Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Majora's Mask Roleplay

Jora

so i have a HUGE Majora's mask fan and looking for the same for a unique/ponyverse take on the Majora's mask time line in my own creative thoughts and ideas if this sounds like something you would be interested Please inquire within.

pony/mask incorporating for different skills/ability's

Alt time line based off my ideas/ open to feed back

must be somewhat knowledgeable of the MM universe

looking for 4-10 person RP group

if this sounds like you please hit me up thank you.  

an alternate time line, in that Link was killed by Majora and after Majora wiped Termina he build from the ashs his "church of Majora." cult now there is 97% of termina left, a part of snow head's temple part of the great bay and most of the stone tower, us a group of survivors (onf one of the factions. *stone, snow bay etc*  have "our story" of fighting the cult taking back as much territory as we can back, as well as take down Majora him self something that would put Links soul to rest I.E. place him in Twilight Princess possible a carry over RP if this would take off and get as big as i hope...    

more so based off this 

Oooh, you've caught my interest. I'll be honest, I've never owned the game, but I think I know the storyline well enough from playing it as much as I have. I'll definitely join, but I need to figure out a character first. :3

(edited)

i'm thinking a mix of both but 85% pony 15% anthro lol 

i'm also debating being GM or a Character

Edited by Jora

i'm thinking a mix of both but 85% pony 15% anthro lol 

i'm also debating being GM or a Character

GMs can be a character @-@ 

If you need help GMing, though, I'd be willing to help, or take over if need be c:

Let me know :)

• Brohoof 1

I have an anthro type character that if willing i could use for this. If interested will make a chara sheet for her and post it here to look at. Hope you don't mind, she uses a move from skyward sword.

I know of the events around majora's mask but haven't played it in a while.

Edited by Midnight_Aurora
  • Brohoof 1

well well this is turning out better then the last times i pitched this RP lol.

okay well  want to start some world building idea's for setting story and testing if this rp will go well lol because i want this to be a involved story line and such.