Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A sad tale

Skullbuster

Just a few minutes ago, I came upon a sight that made me hate people even more,

There's a small deer on the ground, it's front leg broken and bleeding from the mouth

And a class of kids all gathered around it, laughing as it was scarred out of its fucking mind, taking pictures and recording it as it attempted to get away only to flop around

It made me sick I wanted to fucking kick all their asses

I'm a little pissed right now

• Brohoof 5

All you can do is remember that things like this happen all the time all over the world. :( And with that in mind, try to make the world a better place.

That being said, if I was there, the world would not have been a better place for those kids. :angry:

My god, that was painful to read. American youth REALLY seems to be going to an asinine state of pure immaturity and taking life/death moments like these as a joke. How would they react if the deer was a human?

I know I'm painting the kettle black when I say, I hate kids.

Well, thank you Skullbuster for making me pissed off now.

I hate f***ing people like that...I don't even know what to say except...FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU--

What's even worse than that is when people deliberately torture an animal for their amusement...that's f***ing sick.

Just another reason to hate people i guess...

Me and my dad were driving and we saw a half dead deer on the side of the road so we pull over, he took his .45 and shot it in the head.

Those kids were fucking assholes, they need a good beating.

• Brohoof 1

Not suprising, kids an teens usually are more human since they havent been "brainwashed" by society a lot yet.

But of course their deep human need to feel better appeared as usual and started laughing like they are superior gods and since i guess the first person who show that laughed the rest got the "social" ok to unleash that need since there was nothing stopping them

Thats what would happen to every black or gay person if society wouldnt use their need to feel better and put in their head the "equality and sexual freedom" moral. A moral that just makes people feel better by being "good" just like how they would feel good by humilating others... same result

At the end people just want to feel better that way, not if we just taught everyone the moral of feeling better by controlling their own nature....But no, then we would have the naturalist go against it because there is always someone supporting the opposite site just to be different or superior

(edited)

Yeah, the world is cruel. I think that that kids are worse than many animals. But they are our future, young buckin generation.

Was there their teacher, or kids were alone?

Edited by Todash

I'm fine with the killing of animals, but not stuff like this. I hate how people fail to realize that it has a life as well, and is in excruciating pain and terror. People really piss me off sometimes.

• Brohoof 1

Just a few minutes ago, I came upon a sight that made me hate people even more,

There's a small deer on the ground, it's front leg broken and bleeding from the mouth

And a class of kids all gathered around it, laughing as it was scarred out of its fucking mind, taking pictures and recording it as it attempted to get away only to flop around

It made me sick I wanted to fucking kick all their asses

I'm a little pissed right now

bro i feel your pain!

Stupid teenagers, I would've taken their phones, stomped on them, and then spit on it. Then say, problem? I'd give the first one that tries to beat me up a broken nose. They'd learn their lesson.
  • Brohoof 1

To put it frankly, if I would have been there, I would have gone to jail. I'm sorry, but I'm a naturalist, and anytime I see people taking pleasure at the expense of a hurting animal makes my blood boil. I probably would have hurt someone if I was there. So I guess it's a good thing I wasn't. Then actually instead of putting the deer down, I would have taken it to the nearest animal hospital I could find and see if it could be helped first. If it couldn't be helped, then the vet could euthanize it properly.

• Brohoof 1