Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you take any medicine daily?

iceestarz

I use to take birth control because I had really had cramps to the point where I couldn’t even get out of bed for like 2 days... I don’t anymore though..  i kinda regret not taking it anymore because of the pain being back (though i found  ibuprofen and a heating pad work just as well) also the BC was making me blow up like crazy

Edited by Starlighty

I take Melatonin every night to go to sleep and maintain a regular sleeping pattern. I can do without it but it makes things a lot easier. It's not really a medication so much as a natural supplement, but that's all i got right now. 

3 hours ago, Bas said:

@Starlighty be careful about Iboprofen, I think there was new knowledge it has some pretty bad long term side effects.

Yea it can effect your kidney’s pretty badly... 

i actually already have bad kidneys so i am probably making it even worse.

I take a strong anti-inflammatory medication every day because it's supposed to help with my feet. Supposed to.

If it counts, I also take One-A-Day multivitamins with extra Immunity Support. These are a miracle worker for the sinus infections I used to have years ago. I am skeptical of supplements, but the Vitamin C really works. I was directed to take some Fiber supplements, too, but after taking those for a couple of years and not seeing any improvement to my digestion system at all I effectively stopped. I need to go to the doctor for that, too, don't I? Ugh... Please no.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...

For a couple of months now I have to take a medication for my circulatory system. Nothing mayor just to stabilize my system and defending back against a lot of work related stress. 

• Brohoof 1

I dont take any medication

However i need to get horemone replacement at somepoint (getting privately is only for 18+ in my country for transgender people)

On 2019-01-16 at 6:25 AM, Miss Kitty Cathy said:

Though I think (furthest thing from a professional, though) I could maybe benefit from small dosages of anxiety and depression meds.

Honestly same (probably a massive dose tbh)

I used to be on anti depressants but the medication I have been on my entire life almost has been my inhaler for my astmha. Though you know I don't know if that counts as medication as it's an inhaler whereas when you think of medication it is some type of pill most typically.

• 4 weeks later...