Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you think Flash Sentry and Twilight Sparkle are a good match?

NO_LONGER_AVAILABLE

Guys, we can have this discussion without the insults or the passive-aggressive attitude please.

Thank you.

I think it actually would've worked had the writers put more effort into it but I will admit that I wasn't in favour of it at first. Legend of Everfree did pretty much make this couple a non-issue given how Flash Sentry came to the realization that he and Twilight could never be but he deserves credit for reaching that conclusion even if it did hurt him emotionally.

2 hours ago, cmarston1 said:

Meh, it's not like there aren't worse pairings out there, but personally I feel like Sunset and Twilight would make for a much better match.

So you're saying Twilight is Lesbian 

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...

Not at all. Twilight has one of the most complex and developed personalities on the show, while Brad really has no personality at all. The only thing that drew Twilight in was his looks, and nothing more. Brad doesn't say anything with any content and seems to just show up to be the heartthrob. I mean, Big Macintosh has more to say than him. Twilight hasn't really had a real conversation with him beyond small talk, flirty, blushing looks and "Will you go with me to the dance?" There is nothing there, really. 

6 minutes ago, Lunar Glow said:

Not at all. Twilight has one of the most complex and developed personalities on the show, while Brad really has no personality at all. The only thing that drew Twilight in was his looks, and nothing more. Brad doesn't say anything with any content and seems to just show up to be the heartthrob. I mean, Big Macintosh has more to say than him. Twilight hasn't really had a real conversation with him beyond small talk, flirty, blushing looks and "Will you go with me to the dance?" There is nothing there, really. 

Dude give it time. There’s no doubt both twilights and both flash sentry’s r made for each other 

• 11 months later...

Of course they do. The relationship between twilight and flash is so unique, it’s clear that they’re made for each other, despite what many haters think or say. As for timberlight and flashimmer, neither of those ships are good for the fandom and both need to sink in the series cause I cannot stand it anymore 

• 1 month later...

Not a fan. Flash wasn't really done any justice since they gave him the personality of a cardboard box. It wasn't until Legend of Everfree when they gave him some substance, but by then they dropped the whole thing, so it was pretty pointless.

1 hour ago, heavens-champion said:

Yes. But, unfortunately, the odds of them getting together, now, are very low. Maybe in the next generation.

Or maybe someday and sometime later in equestria girls. I understand that pony twilight and human flash won’t work because it’s weird and I know sci twi is with timber right now but I can see a connection between flash and sci twi and it’s very unique and the same goes for their pony counterparts so that can work. I just hope it comes true someday

34 minutes ago, Sherbert MGS said:

Definetly NOT!

Last time I checked personalty is a good part of getting the girl, not just being the generic Brad!

Flash’s personality is not just being brad, he’s mature and a true gentleman, unlike timber. Flash and twilight are definitely made for each other 

to be honest, if they where gonna make him a match they could have given more thought into it...the brad takes over too much of the good of the Character of Flash Sentry...and I would have liked to see those two have romantic interactions. They would look cute I think

3 minutes ago, Sherem said:

to be honest, if they where gonna make him a match they could have given more thought into it...the brad takes over too much of the good of the Character of Flash Sentry...and I would have liked to see those two have romantic interactions. They would look cute I think

I think from their interactions that Derpy has a thing for Flash though; I would love to see her getting some appreciation for a change.

6 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

I think from their interactions that Derpy has a thing for Flash though; I would love to see her getting some appreciation for a change.

nah...from their interactions she is more like a "phebe" of F.R.I.E.N.D.S. to Flash that is kinda of a "Ross" you know, definitely friend zone here

I’m sorry but Brad has the personality of a tree stump. The first movie had him be the goody good white knight for Twilight. That’s all. There was nothing shown that they have anything in common, The only time he showed any character was at Camp Everfree. It could have worked as a star crossed romance but Hasbro dropped the ball on making Brad a cardboard cutout

(edited)

Of course not, everyone got angry with that relationship because of Flash Sentry like Timber Spruce, both characters are the most hated by all. All that was a mistake to give her a boyfriend to Twilight. Everything was a bad idea. Well, we/i don't have to worry about that, it was before, the things are different now. As my father tells me, this is just cartoons and they have their own relationship, not to complain. That's something I'm understanding. Flash and Sunset Shimmer  are together (well they're friends), Timber Spruce is with Sci Twi so happens each character with their relationship in all tv shows, as well as Mordecai loved Margaret and CJ, Pocahontas with John Smith and Rolfe etc; I would like someday Timber and Flash would be best friends.

Edited by Van123

• 1 month later...
(edited)

On 6/10/2019 at 10:13 PM, Twilight Luna said:

I’m sorry but Brad has the personality of a tree stump. The first movie had him be the goody good white knight for Twilight. That’s all. There was nothing shown that they have anything in common, The only time he showed any character was at Camp Everfree. It could have worked as a star crossed romance but Hasbro dropped the ball on making Brad a cardboard cutout

Then maybe they should have given him character rather than push him into the background.

Edited by heavens-champion

• 9 months later...

No. Not because they were basically made for each other, but for the fact that Twilight Sparkle doesn't need a love interest. At least all of the Mane 6 should have gotten love interests, and not just Twilight and Rarity (on that boat special)

• 3 years later...

Yep! They are soo cute together and honestly if u say that they have dif personalities then it doesnt apply in mlp or mlp eg bc the mane 6 r besties and they're soo dif in personalities so opposite poles r really good together tbh and i totally go for twi and flash being a good match!
Also, i dont like the sunset and flash ship and i would never like it if flash and sci twi started dating

nah ah