Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Does anyone actually collect the hasbro mlp toys?

RainbowTashie

When I was 17 I bought the Fluttershy and Rarity dolls with the brushable hair...I wanted to get the rest but I was a kid without a job. I guess I could buy more but I don't really consider it worth it (I got these two because they at least look like what they look like in the cartoon, Twilight doesn't look like Twilight.) and I barely have room in the tiny shoe box I live in along with these amiibos and funko pops.

Besides what I buy myself, I have friends who go to yard sales & buy ponies for me if they find them cheap. I really need to find a display case to showcase my ponies as I'm running out of room on top of my fridge!

• Brohoof 1

Ehhh. I wanna buy fanmade plushies, just cause they're more accurate than the official ones.

The brushables I kinda like though, except the manes, they get so messy, but I don't have the skill to fix them though.

I noticed those articulated Explore Equestria ponies, and that really piqued my interest.  I've never bought anything MLP, but as a casual collector of action figures (and now a few Monster High), these new posable ponies are really calling to me.  Are they any good?

I'm seeing the new toys on tv right now, is this the first time they had a playset based on the Crystal Castle? I probably would assume not, but at the same time, I'm not sure if I've seen one before, lol.

I buy Hasbro MLP toys whenever I have the money. I've got a fairly decent collection, but I hardly have any of the "official pony model toys". I usually collect those little ones that come in the random packs. I find they've got more show accuracy and the new artist for the Pinkie Pie line is really good! 

mini-figure-story-pack-pinkie-pie-party-

I prefer the Funko vinyls but I do have a metric buck ton of the minis and other assorted bits and bobs.  Also, I couldn't resist getting Hasbro's Power Ponies set.

FCCSr5Z.png

Ahh, I wish I lived in the states; then I'd get all those "super deluxe" sets. Really diggin' that Derpy plush! The only plush I have with a brushable mane is Starlight Glimmer. But yeah, those minis look really good when you've got about 50 of them and you put them all together. It's like your own little Sims game with ponies (yes, I've seen the video, so don't bring it up... too many dreams)

Edited by RealityPublishing

Ahh, I wish I lived in the states; then I'd get all those "super deluxe" sets. Really diggin' that Derpy plush! The only plush I have with a brushable mane is Starlight Glimmer.

Actually I live in the UK, I got the set from Argos (the Derpy was from Build-a-bear).

Edited by Concerned Bystander

Actually I live in the UK, I got the set from Argos.  (the Derpy was from Build-a-bear).

Didn't know Build a Bear did MLP. Huh, I'll have to look into that. I'm stationed in Japan, but I'll be moving soon (that's a plus). Japan doesn't exactly have a very good fanbase (yet), especially since the military doesn't let that many MLP products into the On-Base stores. I've had to order my copy of Elements of Harmony and Starlight Glimmer from Amazon and other sources. They don't even sell the "standard pony dolls".

• 4 years later...