Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning The Prancing Pony

Darrions

Hello everyone !!
This RP will not be about the lord of the ring (sorry guys) but it still is about an Inn !! The idea is basic and perfect for newbies (like me yeah) we simply will have to go in the Inn say hello and start talking about anything your OC have done taday (a great training to much bigger RP like EQE) but also a really fun RP to do with friends and to make some ! 

I will create the RP if at least 4 or 5 people wants to play ^^ 

the rules will be:   

-No alicorn (not that i don't like them but we'll try to make this pretty realistic to place in the show)
-No God Mod and controlling other people OCs (execpt if they they you can)
-No non-pony OCs (sorry guys I like those too but not in there ^^)
-No violence, drunk people, any kind of drugs, overpowered magic and things like that okay  :okiedokielokie: 
-Just a joke that's all just try to think that it is supposed to be acceptable for the show 

Okay if it takes some span I'll try to have some of the EQE guys who plays some of the mane 6 in (I said I'll try do not take it to an acquired thing)

The players:

- Me with Heaven Height

- LoCrois with Stormy Clouds
-Times Hay with Shadow Falle
-ShadowBeam with Shadow Beam 

-Bronislav84 with Lektra Bolt

For now if you are okay with the rules everyone can be in and I'll never stop taking people in! (execpt if it's out of control  :derp: )

Here's my OC he's not totally complete as I'll try to had some more infos on him ^^ 
Don't hesitate come on and REPLY saying that you want it to be created and to be in !! (I'll try to be here every day execpt during my exam but I'll tell you about that  :yay: )
Have a good day !! 

Edited by Darrions

I'm kind of a newbie here too.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/shadow-beam-r7725

Hope there's no problem with my OC bio. It's kinda dark, not that he was abused or bullied or things like that. He lived in the everfree forest for some years without seeing anypony. After that everything got fixed I guess, but you probably should take a look to know if you're comfortable with it.

• Brohoof 1

Well you two have such of interesting OCs and it's totally the type of pony who could go in the Inn !! I'll wait tomorow to create the RP and we'll start  ;) 

Times Hay i'm sorry it's so hard to choose an OC ^_^"

ShadowBeam it's not EQE OCs with a little bit of dark background doesn't bother  :lol: 

Don't forget to take a look at the other players OCs !! The more you'll know the more good it will be when we'll play  :mustache: (just cause I love that mustache)

• Brohoof 1

Yes you're in !! Don't worry it will be the first one but its gonna be a good one  ;)  and EQE is the ultra realistic RP where your OC is tested to know if you can play and it's pretty hard to be as creative as you want but its a really cool RP with really good players and OCs (you can take a look at some of their plays it's really cool)  ^_^

• Brohoof 1

I´m going on vacation tomorrow for a couple weeks. I don´t have wi-fi there, so I´ll see if I can ask someone to share it.

If i can´t I´ll let yo guys know

• Brohoof 1

Should I open a searching thread with a OOC function or just stay with this wonderful planning one ?

Just as a note, the rule about every RP needing an OOC thread doesn't mean this 'Planning' thread can't be used as the 'OOC' thread. If you edit your first post in the 'full' editor, you can change the tag from 'Planning' to 'OOC'. That satisfies the rules just fine.

If you want, I can merge the two threads to keep anyone from getting confused, or lock this one so you can move on to the new one and not worry about this one anymore. Up to you. :)