Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning MLP Nations; Peace, Trade and War [OOC, Discuss, War, Dark, Politics, Adventure]

The Shadow Stallion

@@Firehearted, I'd have to check, but I think that that's the resource the majority of us are missing. Figured that's what would bring us all into an all out war eventually.

@@Lordav, Not much I can do about that gap. It's apparently being read as individual spaces. I've spent a few minutes just holding down backspace and made little progress. Might just have to leave it.

@@Firehearted, I'd have to check, but I think that that's the resource the majority of us are missing. Figured that's what would bring us all into an all out war eventually.

World war 3 anyone?

Or if someone just makes a food producing nation... Everyone will want to be their friend (or foe)

Cant u just select the gap?

Hey, who here produces surplus food?

Konyushniya might be able to help. erm. Maybe. 

@@AmberDust,Where were you thinking of moving to?

Well, it's just that it was supposed to be a really huge, really northern country. It doesn't really matter where it is in raltions to others, I just figured it should at least match the description I made for it. :please:

Other nations don't be afraid to interact with mine.

Don't worry I don't bite....

Actually maybe I might....

You were the next on my list... But i can only interact with two nations at a time... Cuz im lazy you know =p
  • Brohoof 1

Other nations don't be afraid to interact with mine. 

Don't worry I don't bite....

Actually maybe I might....

What nation is yours it is really hard to me to navigate the forums on my phone but right now my leader Blackfire is at sea about to talk to tue princess of konyushnia and the leader of the crystal empire and if you want you could sail a ship out there and maybe we could all Ally together ot something

Could you post or send it to me so I can see exactly where you put it

My country

@@AmberDust @@Derplight Sperkle @  

when are our leaders going to meet and discus trade and ally relations 

Mine's in the middle of a little border crisis atm, but I guess the princess is free...

I might have to take a little time off from this RP, but I'm not certain.

Mine's in the middle of a little border crisis atm, but I guess the princess is free...

I might have to take a little time off from this RP, but I'm not certain.

ok you can deal with your border crisis first and then you can send the princess over