Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning MLP Nations; Peace, Trade and War [OOC, Discuss, War, Dark, Politics, Adventure]

The Shadow Stallion

@@Lordav, It's just that you're in waters some 6000 kilometers away from any of your own territory.

No i dont... i was only 3 questions of discussion and we were there... My ships had sails so they were slow meaning it was pretty close... they came to us =p

Oh shoutout to anyone that wants their flag on the nation sheet... please PM them and any othe pic u want on it so i can edit them in... Pics didnt copy over =/

• Brohoof 1

@@Lordav, When did they get up their? I thought that they got back on there ship and suddenly you were somewhere, where they were which became different somehow. It's late and my head is getting a little fuzzy. Imma hit the sack.

@@SharpWit

No... Cidonia sent the scout ship -time skip-, we saw them, picked up their whole ship (it was a small tririeme) and sailed to the Ponssian capital 

Night

Has my OC been accepted yet? Also, I can't find the RP page. Not the politics one but the personal one. If someone could show me the link that would be nice.

I went through all the ages.. can t find any OC... if you poseted him more than 7 days ago could u please repost him?

@@SharpWit, is the new mod... so yeah... Maybe copy ur post ^^ 

(edited)

@Skullbuster Thanks, I couldn't find it on the first page.

@Lordav I don't know if there is an OC sheet I'm supposed to work on but I'll just do a quick summary.

My OC's name is Clockwork McTickery, proud owner of Clockwork's Hooves. She is a wood worker who doesn't know what danger is and would run into any situation head on. She is also socially awkward but doesn't notice it. She is very friendly but stubborn and will break laws to save her allies or fellow nation members.

I'm still looking through the nations to choose which one she will join, although I'm leaning towards Saddle Arabia...

Also, she is my profile pic.

post-30594-0-16742300-1425228029_thumb.jpg

Edited by ClockworkMLP

I am a part of Konyushnia then... Can I start RPing?

Well if u have an OC... u must submit it to Sharpwit... if not u have to make one... thing is... there arent any ppl on the commonfolk thread... everyone is in politics =/

Cuz a lot of ppl want to... you know... have the powaaa

@@SharpWit,

yes it does... from the beggining.... non-sentient pony-like creatures... it in my nation dec... and used it with Shadow Stallion... it was no prob ^^

Ik the irony :umad: