Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning MLP Nations; Peace, Trade and War [OOC, Discuss, War, Dark, Politics, Adventure]

The Shadow Stallion

(edited)

@@AmberDust,

You are still in that border thing with Derplight

SilentFLight is waiting for you to get to his ship

Also Stormgiggle just sent a ship to one of your ports ^^

And i think thats it... ( i mightve missed some..cuz i scrolled down through the pages pretty fast =p)

@@Skullbuster,

Hes following the thread so hell get a notification that you replied anyway =) 

Thank you. In that case...

@Derplight Sperkle, @SilentFlight, ,

I might take a little while to reply. I have other things that need my attention for the time being, so please bear with me. :) If you need me, either mention (@AmberDust), quote, or PM me. I wont be keeping up with this thread unless I'm mentioned. Hopefully I'll be back online and active soon.

Edited by AmberDust

(edited)

@@StormRider245, You're not too late. But geez, your character's profile would Make King Sombra blush with the number of times it said crystal(s). Give examples of Blue Crystal's personality and fix his age. By "Many is better than one" Do you mean We are stronger united, or two heads are better than one, or More is better than less,something along these lines? Why are the Crystal Lands only as old as Blue Crystal? Are they a former colony of the Crystal Empire and are now independent? Why isn't his cutie mark simply a blue crystal? What was his relationship with his mother like?

Some of this can be answered in your nation submission. Fix these things and you're approved. Contact @@Lordav, for determining where you would like your nation to be.

I fixed my OC info tab. Go check out if its now ok or what should I still fix.

His cutie mark is not Blue Crystal, because his special ability has nothing to do with crystals. He was given that name, because he learned to walk first time at the place called: "The Valley of Blue Crystals."

Crystal Land is not as old as my OC. It was born 20 years BEFORE my OC  was born.

I would like to my nation to be near mountains and somewhere, where they could harvest their materials: Diamonds and Crystals.

Where and when I will put my Nation submission?

And the reason why I use much "Crystal" word, is because I like crystals myself and I believe it would be a future raw material to power up high-tech things, such as lasers and plasma. Oh yeah and I also believe it would give others a sight of high-tech nation.

Edited by StormRider245

@@StormRider245,

Here... also you will have to fill this template:

Nation Name:

Government Type:

Flag/Symbol: (Optional)

Ruler(s) and title(s):

Environment: (And location in relation to equestria. I.E. North, south, etc.)

Two Primary Resources: (Timber, Gems, etc.)

Two Scarce Resources: (Timer, Gems, etc.)

General Race Composition: (What race(s) make up your nation's population)

General Race Description: (Clothing, Appearance. Does your nation's culture or environment make the race(s) skinner, taller, wear weird clothing ,etc?)

General Race Personality: (How does you nation's population react to each other and to others in general? Are they friendly, shy, aggressive, a bit lonersih, etc?)

Two Primary Nation Traits: (Warlike, Religious, Industrious, Etc.)

Culture and Description: (What belief systems, special language, special clothing, or perhaps caste system, etc do they have?)

Buildings: (How are their buildings and what are they made of, wood, stone, etc? Are they elegant spires, or ramshackle huts, etc.?)

Foreign Policy:

History:

Quality of Life:

Military Power: (What weapons, branches of military, etc.)

Normal Theme Song: (Optional, basically a link to music to play in the background while your nation is involved in day to day affairs)

War Theme Song: (Optional, basically a link to music to play in the background while your nation is involved in warlike matters.)

Relations with other Nations: (Shouldn't really have any to begin with)

Current events affecting country: (Drought, Celebration, rioting, etc. These are subject to change by the Mods)

But better wait for @@SharpWit, to accept you first^^

• Brohoof 2

@@StormRider245,

Here... also you will have to fill this template:

Nation Name:

Government Type:

Flag/Symbol: (Optional)

Ruler(s) and title(s):

Environment: (And location in relation to equestria. I.E. North, south, etc.)

Two Primary Resources: (Timber, Gems, etc.)

Two Scarce Resources: (Timer, Gems, etc.)

General Race Composition: (What race(s) make up your nation's population)

General Race Description: (Clothing, Appearance. Does your nation's culture or environment make the race(s) skinner, taller, wear weird clothing ,etc?)

General Race Personality: (How does you nation's population react to each other and to others in general? Are they friendly, shy, aggressive, a bit lonersih, etc?)

Two Primary Nation Traits: (Warlike, Religious, Industrious, Etc.)

Culture and Description: (What belief systems, special language, special clothing, or perhaps caste system, etc do they have?)

Buildings: (How are their buildings and what are they made of, wood, stone, etc? Are they elegant spires, or ramshackle huts, etc.?)

Foreign Policy:

History:

Quality of Life:

Military Power: (What weapons, branches of military, etc.)

Normal Theme Song: (Optional, basically a link to music to play in the background while your nation is involved in day to day affairs)

War Theme Song: (Optional, basically a link to music to play in the background while your nation is involved in warlike matters.)

Relations with other Nations: (Shouldn't really have any to begin with)

Current events affecting country: (Drought, Celebration, rioting, etc. These are subject to change by the Mods)

But better wait for @@SharpWit, to accept you first^^

Ofc my friend :3 I will wait. I readed the rules. I will not start building my own nation, until I am accepted first.

Also: I live at GMT+2 timezone. So I afraid it will take a time before I can read his response :C

@@StormRider245, Alrighty, so no special abilities. Hopefully he doesn't do bad with diplomacy.Well there's no need to state the age of your nation prior to the birth of it's current leader. And no high tech things. Technology goes only up to late in the black powder era. Airships and engines(preferably not gas powered) are allowed. You may come up with devices or advancements in technology of your own but they must be run by me first to make sure they follow the rules, and actually work. So no lasers or plasma. Magic beams to a degree will be permitted. You're approved though. Fill in the nation sheet and post it here when you have.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@@StormRider245, Alrighty, so no special abilities. Hopefully he doesn't do bad with diplomacy.Well there's no need to state the age of your nation prior to the birth of it's current leader. And no high tech things. Technology goes only up to late in the black powder era. Airships and engines(preferably not gas powered) are allowed. You may come up with devices or advancements in technology of your own but they must be run by me first to make sure they follow the rules, and actually work. So no lasers or plasma. Magic beams to a degree will be permitted. You're approved though. Fill in the nation sheet and post it here when you have.

Sure. I limited the technology stuff as you can see. Because my nation has really lack of metal and wood, it would be great, if science would allow me to access to some higher technologies in time ((but not TOO OP technology ofc.)) and what I meant by lasers and plasmas, I didn't meant THIS RP thing. ONLY IRL THING I BELIEVE. The idea is that I just want to mmake High-tech appearence, but it doesn't need to mean that nation IS HIGH-TECH.

And would you approve weapon called: "Beam of light?" It works this way: You mirror a sun beams from crystal towards to the target, which should melt the target. Its not a high tech thing and crystals does exist at middle age. Its accurancy and pointing towards the target though, is not so easy.

Oh yeah and I just wanted to clarify the things. So you would understand how the age system actually goes.

I also don't count diplomacy as special ability. I just can't get out anything special ability. But: As you may have readed, the ponies in Crystal Lands is peaceful, so they relay on diplomacy and alliance more than war and violence. So you can count on that diplomacy should have some reputation on Crystal Lands.

But I am going to make the nation sheet when I can.

Edited by StormRider245

@@StormRider245, If by melt, you mean it can be used to blind other's temporarily or possibly permanently, or if aimed at something for a prolonged period of time can burn it and certain things could catch fire, then yes it may be approved.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@@StormRider245, If by melt, you mean it can be used to blind other's temporarily or possibly permanently, or if aimed at something for a prolonged period of time can burn it and certain things could catch fire, then yes it may be approved.

Alright. That's all I asked. Thanks: It will be really helpful for defending and POSSIBLY: Attacking. And that's the one I consider as high technology or science: To be able to use Crystals to fire "Sun Beam." In Red Alert 3: The idea is same, except that its fried from high-tech Prism Towers, build by metal and that stuff, what Crystal Lands doesn't have. This one is simply done by using nature things: Crystalds/Diamonds and Sun for advantage.

Do you approve this type of gun btw: Even though Crystal Lands has no Gunpowder, can they use Crystal or Diamond chips? They may not be metal or that kind of stuff, but crystal/diamond chips should be pretty sharps and cause cuts and scars.

Btw: How strong you allow crystal and/or diamond walls be? I don't want them to be broken too easily, so it wouldn't be too easy to conquer Crystal Lands with brutal metal force for example.

Edited by StormRider245

(edited)

@@StormRider245, I hardly know anything about red alert 3, but that soviet march. So much love for it  :pinkie:

I'm a little confused by what you mean by chips. Are you thinking of using them as shrapnel?, or using them as arrow tips, throwing stars? just something sharp on the ground to jam up inside some poor pony's hoof?

Diamond can't be formed in chunks big enough for walls in the world of ponies so it would be a different type of crystal. They can repel nearly all magical attacks, so unless super powerful or an alicorn, magic won't touch it. Only larger projectiles could get through after a couple of centered hits from artillery.

Edited by SharpWit
  • Brohoof 1

@@StormRider245,

Well, by chips... That sounds like arrows =p i mean gumpower is the propulsion mechansim if the bullet.. So if u dont have that ud prob have to either throw them via bows, crossbows, sligs or ballistae.

Your walls can be strong, but i guess they will have to eventually be able to be destroyed by cannons. I mean maybe stroner than usual... But they will eventually have to crumble^^

@@SharpWit,

Lol... Just said the Exact same thing XD

going to bed. Will be posting crystal empire and contacting non active nations tomorrow to try and speed this up. Has there actually been an official alliance yet? I don't think so. just meetings and potential.

Crystal walls will be equal to stone walls but with anti-magic advantage.

• Brohoof 1

@@SharpWit,

Maybe... 0.o

I mean it would be obvious to go for the ancient egyptians first... With guns =p... Theyre swords are a threat...Especially cuz theyre unicorn racists =p

Just prepare yourself for a lot of refugees =D

Casus Belli: Establish Protectorate <3

@@Lordav, I just love and hate how you and the Griffon Kingdom set others up to pretty much force into combat. I'm still waiting for their reply. In the meantime I have 40 ships on my coast that could be ally or enemy. I DON'T KNOW!

It's less of your normal racism and more of the most positive form of slavery which ended with the expansion into the new world for the most part.

Also the alliances that will form in this are so obvious, it's amazing that they're not formed yet.

• Brohoof 1

@@SharpWit,

Well... What can i say... I do my best <3

Be friendly there... While plotting someones elses downfall...(i should become a politician)

Yeah... Ikr!

(edited)

Ah, but you're tactics only fool those who are willing to trust you once. Do it to many times and you'll become Germany after betraying the Russians. We all know how that went down. Perfect timing to since winter is approaching (Insert evil grin)

Edited by SharpWit
  • Brohoof 2

@@SharpWit,

But im not betraying =p

Im just want to turn ppl on each other... After they fight... Go in and take the spoils

Or just prey on the weak <3

Perfect British strategy

(edited)

@@StormRider245, I hardly know anything about red alert 3, but that soviet march. So much love for it  :pinkie:

I'm a little confused by what you mean by chips. Are you thinking of using them as shrapnel?, or using them as arrow tips, throwing stars? just something sharp on the ground to jam up inside some poor pony's hoof?

Diamond can't be formed in chunks big enough for walls in the world of ponies so it would be a different type of crystal. They can repel nearly all magical attacks, so unless super powerful or an alicorn, magic won't touch it. Only larger projectiles could get through after a couple of centered hits from artillery.

I am meaning the shards of crystals/diamonds. And yes: I am thinking using them as arrows and replaced gunpowder.

Okays let's do that kind of crystal as you just said: Something that can repel magical attacks and only larger projectiles can get through it after couple of centered hits from artillery. I like sound of that.

going to bed. Will be posting crystal empire and contacting non active nations tomorrow to try and speed this up. Has there actually been an official alliance yet? I don't think so. just meetings and potential.

@@StormRider245,

Well, by chips... That sounds like arrows =p i mean gumpower is the propulsion mechansim if the bullet.. So if u dont have that ud prob have to either throw them via bows, crossbows, sligs or ballistae.

Your walls can be strong, but i guess they will have to eventually be able to be destroyed by cannons. I mean maybe stroner than usual... But they will eventually have to crumble^^

@@SharpWit,

Lol... Just said the Exact same thing XD

I meant to replace gunpowder with Crystal Shard.

That sounds equal enough to me.

Ah, but you're tactics only fool those who are willing to trust you once. Do it to many times and you'll become Germany after betraying the Russians. We all know how that went down. Perfect timing to since winter is approaching (Insert evil grin)

Magical famous words: The Winter is Coming.

Here is btw my nation info tab thing:

Nation Name: Crystal Lands.

Government type: Monarchy. Ruled by Emperor Blue Crystal. But he isn't a dictator and do everything by himself. He listens his subjects and pound their opinions to his decisions.

Flag Symbol: All colored crystals around one big blue pylon.

Ruler: Emperor Blue Crystal.

Environment: South. It lands lies near Medeis nation. It lands are quite special: They have lack of wood, metal and stone, even though they live at the South. These resources were lost by actions of Succumb Snakes from mountains and caves, that lies near of their lands capital. The land is not very easy to conquer, even though navigating and traveling may not be a problem. Crystal Lands may look weak to many other nations, but its inhabitants and emperor has many surprises on their hoofs, if anyone dares to march there with conquering on their mind. The days in there aren't very cold neither very hot.

Two Primary Resources:

Crystal: One of the most primary resources to be found. They mine them from caves and mountains they have. Ponies at Crystal Lands use them almost for every needs and buildings, except eating and drinking. Crystal Lands uses Crystal as their main trading resource.

Diamond: Tough and valuable resource that was found with crystals in the mountains and caves alike. Ponies at Crystal Lands use them mostly to create weapons and armors. Crystal Lands trade Diamonds, but they may restrict them more than Crystals, because Diamond is very tough material.

Two Scarce Resources:

Wood: Even though Crystal Lands location is at the South, it has still very lack of woods, because most of them were destroyed during the war against Succumb Snakes. Now: Its nearly treeless land.

Metal: Even though they live near caves and mountains, Succumb Snakes manage to drain all the metal from the mountains and caves alike during the war. So now: They have extremely lack of metal material and that is why they mostly use Crystals and Diamonds for their buildings, armors, weapons etc...

General Race Composition: There are only Earth Ponies left and living in Crystal Lands. The total population is 300 000.

General Race Description: Every inhabitant comes from Equestria lands. They have really nothing special appearance. Only Royal Guards and Soldiers wear Diamond made armors. normal Citizens may use some crystal and diamond pieces on their clothes, but mostly not.

General Race Personality: They are mostly peaceful, ingenious, honorable and calm but they can be cautious and careful as well. They are prefer very much of non-violence and more peaceful solutions, rather than war and violence, which will come as last resort in their philosophy. They react towards Unicorns, Pegasuses and Crystal ponies pretty calmly, but other races that they do not know or have never seen, they may react more cautiously. They notify behavior and talking when speaking or communicating with strangers. If they find something rough or something like that in their speech or behavior, they become more cautious and careful towards the stranger. They are known to be loyal to their home land. If their home or ally is under attacked, they will defend their homeland or ally lands, until their last breath.

Two Primary Nation Traits:

Crafty = They relay pretty much of that, what they can make of with their current technology and with their current crafting abilities. They already have created their strongest weapon: Big Crystals, that can mirror Sun Beams towards their enemies and they are still trying to discover more something new.

Peaceful = They are not looking for war and violence. They are rather searching alliance, trading partners and peace with other nations.

Culture and Description: Ponies in Crystal Lands believes they are working "For The Greater Good" and they believe that "Many is better than one" ((Which means that working as united and teamwork is always better than alone.)) Which is why they are friendly and wishes more peaceful solutions than violence.

Buildings: Made only of Crystal. They may seem weak, but they are not. They can take heavy artillery hits and once Crystal shatters, it will still leave dangerous Shards to the ground, which will hurt those, who have not covered their hoofs/paws/feets very well. Crystal is also immune for magic. Alicorns magic may effect someways, but unless he or she is extremely powerful, it will not break it.

Foreign Policy: Peaceful, honorable and solution seeker. They mostly attempts to make peace, diplomacy, trade agreements and alliances with other nations. They react towards the other nations neutrally first, but any nations that are towards them aggressive, they consider them as treat and enemies. But those who agrees to work together with Crystal Lands, they are considered as trade partners or allies. They allow other Foreign to step in to their lands, but they don't allow any treating-kind of things. Such as weapons or stab-able tools. Emperor himself is mostly driving the foreign and inner policy by himself, but sometimes he may send instead someone else, if he is too busy or the conversation isn't that important. It will be in that case: Mostly either Soldier or Royal Guard.

History: A the beginning: Crystal Lands was only a colony, that belong to Crystal Empire. As Crystal Lands became richer and more inhabitants moved on to their lands, they decided to request independence from Crystal Empire. Luckily: The Crystal Empire didn't want any violence and massacre, so they accepted Crystal Lands independence, but they still want Crystal Lands remain ally and trade partner with Crystal Empire, which Crystal Lands accepted. First of all: the new rulers: Queen Red Heart and King Mighty Diamond, forbid all non-Earth Ponies to visit and/or live on their lands, as their rough believe was that they are proud to be only Earth-Ponies thinking this was "For The Greater Good." This was concluded for 5 years, until Crystal Empire treated to cut out their agreement and start war towards Crystal Lands, if they don't accept other races to their lands. After this treatment was reached to Crystal Lands, Queen and King decided to allow other races to live and visit at their lands. After this declare, Crystal Lands begun to believe that "Many Is Better Than One," and begun to believe even more for teamwork and union, as these appeared to make their land even better place to live. They also become more peaceful and honorable. After those events, only special thing that happened when land has been a nation for 20 years now, was King and Queen newborn son: Blue Crystal. But as the years passed, one faithful day, when the Crystal Lands was reached 40 years, a race known as: Succumb Snakes, declared war towards Crystal Lands. They were blaming Crystal Land for destroying their homes at the mountains and caves. After this declare: Crystal Lands begun to invest more towards technology research to defend their home and asked help from Crystal Empire to this conflict, which Empire declined  and cut off all connections with Crystal Lands and even worse: Unicorns, Pegasuses and Crystal Ponies decide to leave from the Crystal Lands, because they were afraid for their own lives. Only Earth ponies remained loyal and stayed. Diplomacy didn't work, as Succumb Snakes attacked one faithful day. For 5 years, Crystal Lands and Succumb Snakes fight against each other. For those years, the war didn't bent either side, until Crystal Land technology research finally made advancing great result: They learned how to mirror "Sun Beams" towards their enemies from big crystals. With this advanced and powerful defend weapon, Succumb Snakes begun to be losing side and finally: They were soon perished completely. But victory came with prices: Succumb Snakes terrorize, made wood, stone and metal resources to vanish completely, their only ally Crystal Empire was betrayed and left them, all the other pony races have left them to their own fate and Crystal Land king and queen died during the final battle at Crystal Lands capital.

Now at the present day: Young 25 years old Blue Crystal took the role as the Emperor of the young 45 years old Crystal Lands, Even though the lands are still struggling with corruption and shocks, Blue Crystal is still having faith and believe for the future and slowly: Tries to follow his mother and father hoof steps, to make Crystal Lands again great, maybe even better than it was once.

Quality of Life: Valid. The lack of wood, stones and metal is not a problem for Crystal Lands, as they still have everything critical they need to survive on their lands. Such as food and water that Succumb Snakes did not manage to perish.

Military Power: Crystal Lands doesn't use metal, gunpowder, wood, stone etc... "Normal materials" on their weapons unlike many other nations, because of those resources are in rare. Instead: They uses Diamonds to build their armors, weapons, even arrows and possibly replace gunpowder with Diamond Shards. Their strongest defend weapon this far, is Big Crystals that can mirror Sun Beams towards their enemies. It should cause temporarily and permanently blindness, cause fires to their target(s) or burn others down to death. They haven't yet found any other way to mirror sun beams though. Crystal Lands may not have the strongest or most powerful military power, but they are very crafty and they are still willing to keep it up to discover more. Crystal Lands have at the moment 40 000 Soldiers and 10 000 Royal Guards ((They are known as elites as well)). Crystal Lands have no navy, because they don't have any kind resources left to make boats or ships.

Relations: Neutral

Current Events: None

Theme: None ((I couldn't find any, even though I tried :C))

Combat/Battle: None ((I tried :C))

Edited by StormRider245

(edited)

@@StormRider245, It's kind of hard to claim your nation is ingenious if their technology isn't actually that far along. Crafty most certainly though. Your nation is approved and you may start role playing.

The Crystal Empire is once again delayed another day. I apologize, I had other things and got caught up in a debate. it is mostly done though.

Must be a busy day for everyone since there's been almost no activity.

Edited by SharpWit
  • Brohoof 1

@@SharpWit,

I was saying that as the week goes on... We have less replies... So well have to wait for monday =p

(Google pic search =p... Just look at the line)

(edited)

@@StormRider245, It's kind of hard to claim your nation is ingenious if their technology isn't actually that far along. Crafty most certainly though. Your nation is approved and you may start role playing.

The Crystal Empire is once again delayed another day. I apologize, I had other things and got caught up in a debate. it is mostly done though.

Must be a busy day for everyone since there's been almost no activity.

The reason I have been off, is that its morning around here. We live at different timezones IRL.

Anyhow: What things you would like me to change at my nation info tab? That ingenious thing?

Also: Where I will put my first RP response?

Edited by StormRider245