Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning MLP Nations; Peace, Trade and War [OOC, Discuss, War, Dark, Politics, Adventure]

The Shadow Stallion

@SharpWit

I am planning to go visit the North. Most likely because of curiousity of there really is other nations.

If you are in charge of Equestria, it will be the closest one my OC can get. Others are too far away or then I would end up being killed by spiral thingie at the middle of quiet sea.

@@StormRider245, Well I still need to submit Equestria, which is going to be a neutral nation with the exception of giving aid to the Crystal Empire. So don't expect any treaties to be made. Also you have Cidonia to your west, Pegasonia to your north west, by water, which might be an issue with your lack of boats, and Medeis to your east by land.  You could go south by land until you start going north and you can make your way towards Cidonia, or on to Pegasonia and then take pick another direction to go if you wish. you'd still have to go through Medeis though. I  recommend purchasing some boats.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@@StormRider245, Well I still need to submit Equestria, which is going to be a neutral nation with the exception of giving aid to the Crystal Empire. So don't expect any treaties to be made. Also you have Cidonia to your west, Pegasonia to your north west, by water, which might be an issue with your lack of boats, and Medeis to your east by land.  You could go south by land until you start going north and you can make your way towards Cidonia, or on to Pegasonia and then take pick another direction to go if you wish. you'd still have to go through Medeis though. I  recommend purchasing some boats.

But to do that: I need some nations help. I am doing all I can at my nation part, but atm: We are proceeding nowhere...

Also atm: tThere is nothing I can put for our RP. I need to wait... Sorry.

Edited by StormRider245

@@StormRider245, Ah, you're waiting on @, and it's hard for you to make contact since you're hindered technologically and kind of out of the way. Maybe @@skbl17, could go looking for trade partners or something, that way you could get some interaction.

@@WindyParadise, Do you have black powder weapons?

Who is @skbl17 nation?

Also: I am now planning to leave soon at East city, since @Stormgiggle has NOT respond this far. I wait 2 - 3 more days and then i'll put my OC to leave towards West or North city. Where he will possibly go to sail with his one and only galleon to either: West or North.

Edited by StormRider245

Man, I've been gone too long. It looks like the RP has moved on, it's become a bit daunting to keep up.

Who is @skbl17 nation?

Also: I am now planning to leave soon at East city, since @Stormgiggle has NOT respond this far. I wait 2 - 3 more days and then i'll put my OC to leave towards West or North city. Where he will possibly go to sail with his one and only galleon to either: West or North.

I have a gut feeling that the "Nation Info" thread hasn't been updated. Anyway, my nation was initially called Port Impala, and was a city-state. I had size and scaling issues, so my nation's size was increased to the size of Germany. Because that was a tad bit...big...for a city-state, I made it a full country and changed its name to Impalarana.

• Brohoof 1

Where's mine nation? I thought you would already put my nation to nation description.

Was pretty busy lately and totally forgot... Thx for reminding me... Ur on now ^^

• Brohoof 1

From the map, it looks more south to me... 

To me it still looks West... Anyhow: You may put your response now :3 its nice to see you active again.

@@StormRider245

You already appeared =p

Uh oh yeah and I forgot to remove that "ingenious" thingie. Could you do it for me? Because I meant to replace it with: "crafty" thing.

@@StormRider245

ok... im oficially confuesed as hell.. soo... no editing

attachicon.gif43.gif

Okay let's go as steps:

1: Look at my info thingie and "General Race Personality"

2: Remove word: "Ingenious"

3: Don't add there "crafty" word. Nvm the thing I even said about that, because that is not my general race personality.