Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning MLP Nations; Peace, Trade and War [OOC, Discuss, War, Dark, Politics, Adventure]

The Shadow Stallion

@@Firehearted, Try coming up with original things to speed yourself along. I'm working on tons of stuff that will be coming up in the future. Making a small adjustment to a simple concept can make a big difference on the battle field or elsewhere.

@@Firehearted, Single shot bolt action rifles are fine, but no hard casings. Paper cartridges or traditional muzzle loading only. Meaning your revolving rifle also only uses paper cartridges.

@@StormRider245

@@skbl17

@

@@SilentFlight

@@Firehearted

@@WindyParadise

Hey everybody. Quick update. Moderate use of electricity is permitted. As always, develop the technology first if you don't already have it available. If we could see some more activity, that would be great. Hope everyone both in and out of the role play is having fun, because you will be arrested if you're not.   :fluttershy:

Likewise SharpWit: Stormgiggle has not respond to my RP thing. So I am kind of run out of things what to do, because he hasn't respond.

Also: I would like to use that electricity that is allowed... I am interested, but can you tell me its limits and other information I should know first, before accepting it?

Well, if electricity is allowed, but advanced weaponry is not, I'd take it that the equivalent time frame of this RP is around the very early 1900s (like ~1905)?

Edited by skbl17

@@StormRider245, He responded. They're just waiting at the border in fear of getting killed for trespassing. He's actually been waiting on you XD

Well limits depend on what you want to do and what I approve. You also need to come up with a way to produce it which might be difficult since you have no Pegasi, to produce it from thunder clouds, and you lack in metals. I can help if you need any.

Well, if electricity is allowed, but advanced weaponry is not, I'd take it that the equivalent time frame of this RP is around the very early 1900s (like ~1905)?

No, electricity has been around for a lot longer. (First battery... Early1800s... Telegraph mid 1800s) so we are still stuck in the 1860s-70s

@@skbl17, It differs for every nation but yes. You're nation is somewhat confusing to me, because you have a modern city structure, but that's it in being technologically advanced as far as I can tell. we're splayed out across the many years of a more particular set of time.

Edited by SharpWit

@@StormRider245, He responded. They're just waiting at the border in fear of getting killed for trespassing. He's actually been waiting on you XD

Well limits depend on what you want to do and what I approve. You also need to come up with a way to produce it which might be difficult since you have no Pegasi, to produce it from thunder clouds, and you lack in metals. I can help if you need any.

Umm... No actually he hasn't. Check pages 13 and 14. There's none message or put outs from Stormgiggle.

Plus: I have recieved none message, that would say he would have mentioned me on the post.

@@SharpWit,

Seeing as we've had a sort of technological revolution. I thought I might as well jump on the bandwagon. I've got some major changes for my nation that need to be approved!

Population: Roughly 1,250,000

Military Power:

• The number of ponies in the military can vary wildly, as every citizen is trained almost from birth birth to be able to serve in the military. In times of peace the army is very small, but in times of war roughly half of earth ponies can be drafted into the Home Guard, and almost all of the unicorns can become War Wizards should circumstances prove dire enough. 
  • Medeis boasts a small navy, with roughly 5,000 sailors. They don't have any frigates, as they prefer light and fast ships. Almost all ships come equipped with cannons, even fishing ships. Most ships have at least one War Wizard on board, although military ships can have as many as 500. Diplomatic ships have cannons, although these cannons are hidden via carefully concealed trapdoors. All diplomatic ships carry at least one crystal slab with them. 
  • Unknown to all but the Magi, their exists a special branch of the War Wizards. These War Wizards are trained extensively in dark magic, and are experts in stealth and assassination. There are never more then about 100 of these at any one time, as the training process to become one of these War Wizards is arduous and long.

Technology: Medeis specializes in magical technology. One very recent invention is a way to use souls as an energy source. Before a pony dies, they have the option to donate their soul to science upon their death, and in return their family and loved ones will receive a generous sum of money when the pony dies. When a pony who has chosen to donate their soul is about to die, their soul is removed via a necromantic ritual that takes about one day, and then placed inside a gem. This gem is then placed inside rather large monolith with several other gems. Each monolith usually contains 100 gems, and can power a small city. The magical energy generated by the monolith is transmitted by specially enchanted silver wire. Although the gems can only produce a small amount of energy, the souls inside the gems will never run out of magical energy. However, there is a very small chance that a soul will escape one of the gems, and travel out of the monolith and down the silver wires as a vengeful spirit of pure malice, brutally killing any living thing unfortunate enough to be in its path. For this reason, this technology has not seen wide acceptance from the ponies of Medias. There are about 10 monoliths in operation, all in one city. 

Medias has also invented two types of engines, the arcane engine and the dark magic engine.

•  An arcane engine is roughly as powerful as a steam engine, but it is powered by magical energy. It is usually uses unicorn magic as fuel, but it can be powered by a monolith. A unicorn can power the engine for roughly 15 minutes with a single magical charge, the average unicorn can manage about 10 charges a day. This engine is rather efficient, it very rarely breaks, and is moderately quiet compared to a steam engine. However, if the arcane engine is fed too much magic, it will explode.
  • The dark magic engine is about 5 times as powerful as a steam engine, some models are even more powerful. However, the dark magic engine is fueled by blood. Not just any blood will do, the blood must be from somepony who is dead, and the blood cannot be more then a day old. It takes 5 gallons of blood to run the engine for about a day. The engine can use blood from creatures other then ponies, but it will run much less efficiently. The dark magic engine is very efficient, it never breaks down and is difficult to destroy, almost as if some unseen force was holding it together. It is very noisy, as it gives out a high pitched wailing sound as it operates.
Likewise SharpWit: Stormgiggle has not respond to my RP thing. So I am kind of run out of things what to do, because he hasn't respond.

Sorry... I've been busy lately. :rarity:  

Edited by Stormgiggle
  • Brohoof 1

Can I join this or are ya'll all filled up? If not I have an interesting Idea for a nation. 

It will be a Oligarchy so it's build of a small council of five factions with one as the head of the council who has the finally word. He will be my OC Malachi Semi . We'l also be the on who deals with other nations, mostly because he likes the hooves on approach on most things while the others deal with their own factions.

But they each have a strangths that they others lack in while Malachi's is balanced, which made him bast for the leader.  

Hello everyone! Unfortunately I have fallen behind in some of my school work and will not be able to reply back as soon as I normally do but I should be able to check in daily. Since I cannot quote or mention any of you, I will be sending some PMS shortly.

@@SharpWit,

Seeing as we've had a sort of technological revolution. I thought I might as well jump on the bandwagon. I've got some major changes for my nation that need to be approved!

Population: Roughly 1,250,000

Military Power:

• The number of ponies in the military can vary wildly, as every citizen is trained almost from birth birth to be able to serve in the military. In times of peace the army is very small, but in times of war roughly half of earth ponies can be drafted into the Home Guard, and almost all of the unicorns can become War Wizards should circumstances prove dire enough. 
  • Medeis boasts a small navy, with roughly 5,000 sailors. They don't have any frigates, as they prefer light and fast ships. Almost all ships come equipped with cannons, even fishing ships. Most ships have at least one War Wizard on board, although military ships can have as many as 500. Diplomatic ships have cannons, although these cannons are hidden via carefully concealed trapdoors. All diplomatic ships carry at least one crystal slab with them. 
  • Unknown to all but the Magi, their exists a special branch of the War Wizards. These War Wizards are trained extensively in dark magic, and are experts in stealth and assassination. There are never more then about 100 of these at any one time, as the training process to become one of these War Wizards is arduous and long.

Technology: Medeis specializes in magical technology. One very recent invention is a way to use souls as an energy source. Before a pony dies, they have the option to donate their soul to science upon their death, and in return their family and loved ones will receive a generous sum of money when the pony dies. When a pony who has chosen to donate their soul is about to die, their soul is removed via a necromantic ritual that takes about one day, and then placed inside a gem. This gem is then placed inside rather large monolith with several other gems. Each monolith usually contains 100 gems, and can power a small city. The magical energy generated by the monolith is transmitted by specially enchanted silver wire. Although the gems can only produce a small amount of energy, the souls inside the gems will never run out of magical energy. However, there is a very small chance that a soul will escape one of the gems, and travel out of the monolith and down the silver wires as a vengeful spirit of pure malice, brutally killing any living thing unfortunate enough to be in its path. For this reason, this technology has not seen wide acceptance from the ponies of Medias. There are about 10 monoliths in operation, all in one city. 

Medias has also invented two types of engines, the arcane engine and the dark magic engine.

•  An arcane engine is roughly as powerful as a steam engine, but it is powered by magical energy. It is usually uses unicorn magic as fuel, but it can be powered by a monolith. A unicorn can power the engine for roughly 15 minutes with a single magical charge, the average unicorn can manage about 10 charges a day. This engine is rather efficient, it very rarely breaks, and is moderately quiet compared to a steam engine. However, if the arcane engine is fed too much magic, it will explode.
  • The dark magic engine is about 5 times as powerful as a steam engine, some models are even more powerful. However, the dark magic engine is fueled by blood. Not just any blood will do, the blood must be from somepony who is dead, and the blood cannot be more then a day old. It takes 5 gallons of blood to run the engine for about a day. The engine can use blood from creatures other then ponies, but it will run much less efficiently. The dark magic engine is very efficient, it never breaks down and is difficult to destroy, almost as if some unseen force was holding it together. It is very noisy, as it gives out a high pitched wailing sound as it operates.

Sorry... I've been busy lately. :rarity:  

Its ok. I can wait for you Stormgiggle.

Nation Name: Quinacta

Government Type: Oligarchy of a council of five. The five heads of the Gazzadie family, Cannoli family,  Tenzeeni Family, Ganbeni family and the Semi family. But one member is chosen to be the head of the council who has the final say. That being Malachi Semi.

Flag/Symbol: A dark blue flag with five medium sized circles in a circle and each a different color. Red, green, brown, blue and black. They represent the five heads of the council who are also heads of the five families. The dots are connected by a gold line going between them and connecting all together in the center.

Ruler(s) and title(s): Quinacta is ran by a council of five. The five heads of the main families that founded Quinacta. The heads of the Gazzadie family, Cannoli family,  Tenzeeni Family, Ganbeni family and the Semi family. But one member is chosen to be the head of the council who has the final say. That being Malachi Semi after his father stepped down. His title is the Head Don. 

Environment: Mostly in the eastern part between Pegasonia and Cidonia. 

Two Primary Resources: First,  a strong knowledge of business and trade. The families own most of the land meaning an even income of taxes along with a steady abundance of employment and a well maintained economy.  Stating out they relied on trade heavily to bring in resources they did not had. Most of it coming from Equestria.

The second being labor. During their time of independence they had to have others learn how to do things so they wouldn't have to rely on outside help. This is way in schools they teach basic skills of all kinds along with slandered curriculum.

Two Scarce Resources: Agriculture and raw materials.. Since after starting out as a small settlement they have gown to be able to fend for them selves  and become independent, building a large city that models that of Manehattan and Canterlot. But do to a growing population and expansion of the city, lands meant for farming are shrinking. And after going independent  they didn't feel a need to continue their trading. But now from a growing city and a scarce agriculture their looking to restart trading. Which will help them gain a source of raw materials

General Race Composition: Multicultural, the three races of ponies being the main inhabitants.

General Race Description: Very divers. Their being many sources for employment.

General Race Personality: Open to other nations and friendly. But they will not take things lightly when threatened in any way. They also do not like to be very open with their knowledge of trading and deals of almost every kind.

Two Primary Nation Traits: Industrious and reserved.

Culture and Description: Multicultural as well but each being works together to make sure the place they call home is fair and comfortable.

Buildings: Inside the city the building could be made out of many material . Mostly of the same kind they have in Manehattan and Canterlot. Outside the city smaller places or individual home are usually made out of hood and brick. 

Foreign Policy: Very open to trade but tends to stay neutral when it comes to global politic. Meaning they help out whenever they can while mostly looking out for themselves. 

History: Quinacta was started by the five mane crime families of Manehattan. Stating out  they families were at each others throats looking to take over the other families territories. Blood and fires littered the city when the families were at war. But the first Don of the Semi family, Don Semiazas Semi, had enough of the unnecessary bloodshed. He brought the heads together to try and resolve things once and for all.  After three days he was able to being the heads together at last in a mutual relationship. 

Cause of this each of the families helped out one another where they other ones lacked. Witch helped them all become very wealthy. Cause of their success and getting tired of Manehattans laws interfering with their businesses, Don Semi had an idea to start their own nation and make their one laws so they could trade and deal without having to go around the laws of Equestria. Each of the Dons came together again and pooled every contact they had along with their money and bought up a bunch of land outside Equestria.

From there they used their knowledge of business and trade to help build their nation till they were able to become independent. 

Quality of Life: Mostly comfortable. They have well suited necessities for almost everything without having one over the other.

Military Power: Everyone in Quinacta, by law, have to go though some form of training. Be it in magic, combat or tactical. Cause of this they were able to build a very large Militia consisting of most of Quinacta citizens between the age of 19 and 47. But if they are ever declared war on they will most likely seek outside help in the form of Mercenaries.

Their numbers run to about half the a quarter of the population who took on law enforcement, guard and security jobs. But during times of crises a drift will happen and most likely doubling to half or more of the population.

And their technology is general in normal homes in businesses. But they are capable of developing their own engines powered by steam and or magic. But they are looking into other ways of how to expand on this.

They usually used them for boats and trains for public transportation.

But they are trying to make them smaller to be able to use them for personal use on smaller vehicles.

As for Military technology, it's fairly lacking most because they are mainly focused in technology that would benefit them in other ways. Which is mostly why they focus on male weapons or hoof to hoof combat and or magic combat.

The weapons they mainly focus training with is swards, knifes, spears and or blunt weapons such as maces or bats.

But they do have gunpowder weapons such as, rifles, pistes and cannons.

The estimate is about 2 million rifles, 1.5 million pistols, and 3500 smooth bore cannons. And since it's a militia, they own  their own weapons and ammunition.

The branches is fairly simple.  On the tops is the council members with the head Don on top. Below that is the Dons generals, then there's the Caporegime and then the soldiers .

The Generals are mainly in charge of the Military, making decisions on behalf of the council. 

Caporegime is like a captain, they are in charge of the soldiers.

And they are mainly land based combat with some are forces. But not so much on sea.  Other then a few ships meant for transportation and not for sea combat.

Population: It runs to about  7,837,126. 

And the militia stands at 1,175,000 strong.

Normal Theme Song: 

War Theme Song: 

Edited by Gloomfury

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Clips may be used, but in moderation, and for specialty uses only. All weapons with a clip, are to be single action, meaning the round must be loaded into the chamber before and after firing, none shall possess a weapon that automatically fires every time the trigger is pulled. If you wish to have weapons with clips, you must go through the process of gun development. No skipping steps in gun progression. You must also submit an original design for approval. You may use the designs of other guns and magazines, and present them by image or typed detail, that would explain how it functions and show your understanding of the concept. Use of these will not be immediately permitted. Mention me so I am aware that you seek approval, or if you have any questions.

Also, engines may not be fueled by oil, or oil based products. You may use it for other means though. Like I said above, ask if you have any questions

And Colonization is now open! Pick a block on the grid by giving its coordinates, up down first, then left to right. After a certain amount of time and devotion of resources, that block will be yours. More than one nation can colonize the same block and can compete for dominance. Borders will not be drawn according to the placement of the grid. Another map with climate and resources expressed will eventually be posted. This map is a little outdated, and adjustments will be made as soon as possible. You may also use the coordinates to specify why something or somepony is, and where things are being directed, such as trade goods, troops, diplomats, cities, and more.  :catface:

post-21192-0-52178000-1428735010_thumb.png

post-21192-0-68321900-1428736719.png

The new and improved Abendstern submarine. I believe I've given the details already for the most part. One thing I'd like to mention is that it comes with a cloud generator the basically generates what appears as a thick sea fog for cover. Used sparingly, for the crew also loses visual with its use.

Edited by SharpWit

@@SharpWit,

@@Gloomfury,

@,

@@StormRider245,

@@skbl17,

@@Firehearted,

@@SilentFlight,

@@Derplight Sperkle,

@@AmberDust,

@@Skullbuster,

Alrighty Guys n' Gals... heres ze updated one.... known world is right up to the Echo... which is all inhabited(The coast is fertile but the middle is alll desert and has not been explored), so nobody knows of the ocean spreading after it. I Guess its pretty much deser but you can start sending those smexy colonists if u wanna... and are in range. Max 19 squares from your coast to colonise.

post-19589-0-55230200-1428781623_thumb.png

Also here is a letter for all of you:

Dear fellow RPers,

You touch my island... ill kick you off... somehow <3

Best Regards,

lordav

(lol forgot to attach it =p... edited)

• Brohoof 1

@@SharpWit,

Three things:

I've been looking at the map, and I couldn't help but notice the weird stuff in the left hand corner of the map. Namely, that thing called The Breach. What the heck is that thing!? It looks like some sort of crack in the fabric of reality itself!  :blink:

I've pretty much already colonized 52-22. I made the post several pages ago in the RP.

I'd like to make some major changes to my nation, for several reasons. I'd like to add a little bit more character and detail, as well as to establish my exact technological level as medieval, with magic. I'd also like to go into far greater detail about my military and how it operates, as I see a lot of conflict in my nation's future. I also want to come up with some more cool magical crap, as as it stands right now, I wouldn't stand a chance against all these fancy airships with their poison gas, and submarines with their newfangled cloaking devices. I'll arrange my changes my category, so Lordav will have an easier time updating all this stuff if you decide to approve some of it.

Culture and Description: There is a large evil cult that has secretly infiltrated almost every level of Medeis' society, known only by the acronym of V.O.I.D. They seek nothing less the the total destruction or reality itself, as they see reality as nothing more then a prison. It is rumored that they count one of the Magi among their number.

Buildings: The underground cites that Medias is known for are not lighted, every citizen must carry around their own light source. Each of the underground cites have their own underground water sources. They are well ventilated by a network of very small tunnels leading to the outside. These tunnels are labyrinthine in nature, and are too small for even the smallest foal to crawl through. These air ducts are cleverly concealed on the surface, they are very likely to go unnoticed unless somepony knows exactly what to look for. These air ducts can be sealed from inside the city in an emergency. There is only one exit to the outside for each underground city, and that exit is underneath a very large, well defended castle. The cities are never dug shallower then a mile underground, inside the bedrock of mountains. Most of these cities are very expansive, as they have been dug out over thousands of years. The pathways inside the cites are easily navigable and clearly labeled, even somepony who's never been there before can find their way around. Most of these cities are connected to each other by large underground labyrinths. These underground mazes are designed so that only somepony who knows how to navigate them can go through them, they are also designed ensure that ponies who don't know the layout will get lost and starve to death. While these tunnels form a large, complex maze, there is actually no " solution" to these mazes. The only way through them is by cleverly hidden secret doors. Inside some of the walls of these mazes are traps designed to collapse or flood the tunnels if the walls or ceilings of the maze are dug through. Even if one knows the tunnels by heart, they take at least a week to navigate, because the underground cities these tunnels connect are often far apart.

The underground military base under the High Magi's Tower is built much differently from an underground city. It is built in a very maze like fashion, and you can't get anywhere without going through several secret doors. It's ventilation system does not connect to the outside but instead is connected to a very large underground garden, witch uses the plant life to exchange the old carbon dioxide laden air with new oxygen laden  air. It is not connected to any other cites through underground tunnels, and it is significantly smaller then a normal underground city. Medeis' most elite troops are stationed in this underground stronghold, and all the dark assassins stay here when not on missions. There are only two above ground exits, one that is only accessible from inside the High Magi's Tower, and one that sits underneath a very large, well defended castle. The stonework of this castle is reinforced with iron bars, and all of the doors and gates are solid iron. The entire underground structure sits underneath a very deep crater lake. The structure is designed so that if the uppermost tunnels are somehow breached and water starts to flood the underground base, all the water will be directed into a large natural cave system by a series of drains, leaving most of the underground base dry.

The High Magi's Tower is built in the middle of a large crater lake near the center of Medeis. The tower has very narrow windows, but they are narrow enough that nothing but air and light can get through them. A large portion of the tower in underwater, and it connects to a underground military base. The tower is constructed out of magical crystal, which has been enchanted with powerful interlocking spells that have been put in place over more then a thousand years. It is extremely resistant to physical damage, to the point that artillery just bounces off of it, and all but the most powerful explosives wouldn't even scratch it. It would take an extreme amount of physical force to break the crystal that makes up the tower. The tower is resistant to magical damage, but a powerful magical blast could overcome the tower's magical defenses. The tower does not stop teleportation. The tower is tall but also very narrow, it's much smaller on the inside then it looks from the outside. It contains Medeis' most valuable treasures, a large library, a few magical artifacts, the High Magi's throne room, and living quarters for the High Magi.

General Race Personality: The ponies of Medeis are very accustomed to violence, and will barely flinch at even the most gory scenes. The ponies here are ten times more likely to be sociopaths.

Foreign Policy: Medeis used to be very isolationist, but now they're getting involved in foreign affairs more frequently. They're sending out diplomats to any nation they can reach by boat or land, hoping to make powerful allies. 

Quality of Life: The ponies of Medeis barely get enough food to survive. Even the upper class only eat just enough food to survive. Food is very expensive, although an effort is made to ensure that even the poorest ponies get enough to eat. Starvation, even among the upper class, is a common way to die.

Military Power: The full plate armor the Home Guard is equipped with is covered in wicked spikes and sharp blades. They can move in the armor almost as quickly as a unarmored pony, but they are rather clumsy while in the armor. They usually rush into battle charging directly at their enemies, counting on their armor to protect them. Once inside the enemy lines, they use the spikes and blades on their armor to deadly effect. The armor can deflect most arrows, but a few hits with a crossbow can bring one of them down. Bullets tear through their armor like it was made out of cardboard, as well as most magic. Their armor protects them from most melee weapons, as sharp edged and piercing  weapons such as swords and bayonets can't pierce their armor. Heavy blunt melee weapons are effective against their armor, however.

War Wizards (and therefore almost all unicorns in Medias) can levitate small and medium sized objects at will. They can fire a powerful magical energy beam from their horn two times a day. This magical energy beam has rather long range, about half a mile. It can sear through most any armor, and can catch flammable materials on fire. The energy beam has little effect on any fire resistant materials. They can teleport once a day. They can create magical constructs. Telum are almost as fast as bullets, but have a much shorter range, about five meters. 

​The hundred or so War Wizards who have learned dark magic are known as dark assassins. As their name would suggest, they are used almost solely as assassins, but they have been known to guard very important ponies or be used as special agents on the battlefield.  They have all the regular powers a War Wizard has, They can also cast four dark magic spells, but they can only have one spell active at a time. For instance, they can't raise cast any illusions while they have somepony under suggestion, and vice versa. They can only cast two dark magic spells per day. They can do levitation while they have these dark magic spells active, but they can't teleport or shoot magical beams. The four spells are:

• Charm: This spell can only be cast on one pony at a time. That pony will be convinced that the dark assassin is their best friend in the world. The assassin can then talk them into doing stuff that they won't normally do. However, the charmed pony won't do anything that goes directly against their morale code. For example it would be very difficult, if not impossible to talk somepony into murder or violence. The dark assassin can end the spell whenever he/she wants to. Once the spell is ended the pony will not know that they've been charmed, but they will no longer think that the dark assassin is their best friend. Ponies with high willpower (The ponies who rule nations will always have enough willpower to fully resist this spell) can resist the effects of the spell, although they won't know that somepony has tried to use magic on them.
  • Illusion: This spell can only be cast on the dark assassin themselves. This spell can make the dark assassin look like almost anything. If they so desire they can appear to look up to twice as big or down to twice as small as they actually are. The spell does not affect the smell of the assassin, nor does it affect the sounds the dark assassin gives off. If somepony bumps into or attacks the assassin the spell will be ruined. The dark assassin can end this spell whenever they want to. 
  • Self-Explosion: The dark assassin gathers up all their magical energy and releases it a large magical explosion, killing themselves and anypony around them instantly. It takes them about ten seconds to gather this magical energy, and once it is started the dark assassin cannot reverse the process. The only way to stop the explosion is to sever the dark assassin's horn from their body before the ten seconds are up; even the dark assassin's death won't stop the explosion. The explosion is powerful enough to reduce a medium sized building to charred rubble or ash.
  • Necromancy: The dark assassin can turn dead ponies into zombies. It takes one day of chanting and necromantic rituals to create one zombie. The dark assassin can control about 200 zombies at one time. While controlling zombies, dark assassins can use their regular spells, but they can't cast any dark magic spells.

Unicorns can create magical constructs, which is basically a floating chunk of basketball sized crystal. All a unicorn needs to create one is one day of uninterrupted magical casting and a basketball sized chunk of crystal. This crystal will float around on its own, roughly five meters above the ground, although it can go as high as ten meters. They can fly almost as quickly as a normal pegasus can. The unicorn who created the construct gives it one command, no longer then one sentence in complexity, and it will carry out this command to the best of it's ability. This command cannot be changed, even by the unicorn who created the magical construct. The construct cannot operate indefinitely, it needs to be recharged with magical energy on a weekly basis or it will crumble to dust. Magical constructs can "see" about half as well as a normal pony can, only they can see 360 degrees at once. Magical constructs attack by ramming into ponies they've been ordered to attack. Magical constructs are easy to destroy, a hit with a blunt weapon or a good shot with a crossbow or gun will destroy them instantly. 

Medeis knows how to create golems, which are large magically animated pony statues made out of rock. It takes a team of specially trained unicorns about a year to create one golem. The golem is slow and clumsy, and it takes them about 30 seconds to move one meter. They are very strong, and have the power of about ten regular earth ponies. They are "programmed" upon their creation to do certain things and act a certain way. Any unicorn can change this programming, provided they know a password, which must be spoken to the golem. Golems can hear and see as well as the average pony, and can speak in a gravelly monotone, but they possess no sense of smell. Golems must be recharged with magical energy twice every year. Golems are tough to destroy, since they are made out of solid rock. Almost all regular weapons won't hurt them, however a few good shots,with a cannon or several good shots with a powerful catapult should destroy them. Explosives are very effective against golems. There are roughly 200 golems in operation as of this writing, they are mostly used for heavy manual labor or guarding key areas of cites and strongholds.

Zombies can be created by dark assassins. They are slow, and can only manage a slow shuffle, even a crippled pony could outrun them. They are clumsy, and are incapable of using weapons in combat. They cannot climb or jump, and stairs prove impassable to them. The cannot think for themselves, and can only follow orders the dark assassins telepathically give them. Zombies look horribly decomposed, most ponies who don't have military discipline will run in fright when they see them. Although no limit upon how far this telepathic communication can travel between zombies and the dark assassin controlling them has been measured, dark assassins generally stay close by their zombies so they can effectively command them in battle. Although it is widely believed that zombies can turn other ponies into zombies via biting, this is false; although any injury inflicted by a zombie is very likely going to become infected by regular bacteria. Zombies are about twice as strong as a normal pony, and they attack by kicking and biting their enemy.  Zombies are tough to kill, as the dark magic animating them is spread throughout their whole being. All their limbs must be chopped off, and their head must be severed to fully kill one. Burning them is effective, as well as immersing them in acid. Crushing them to death works well. If a zombie is hit by a magical blast it will die instantly, as the magic will interfere with the dark magic animating them. Explosions are rather ineffective against them unless they are hit at point blank range. Zombies do not need to sleep, eat, or rest to survive. Unicorn zombies can't use magic, and pegasus zombies can't fly. If the dark assassin controlling the zombies dies then all the zombies die as well, unless the zombies have been set loose. Zombies that have been set loose aren't under the control of any dark assassin, and they randomly roam around killing anything that moves.

Ghouls can be created by a dark assassin over the course of a month, and during that month the dark assassin has to concentrate solely on raising the ghoul, and can do nothing else short of things they need to do for their own survival. (sleeping, eating ect.) Ghouls can move almost as fast as a normal pony. They are clumsy, but they can use weapons in combat. They cannot climb, but they can use stairs and can manage a clumsy sort of jump. Ghouls retain most of their memory, personality, and intelligence when they are reanimated, although they become much more bloodthirsty and violent. Ghouls look noticeably decomposed, but can look normal with the help of makeup. The dark assassin who raised the ghoul has no control over the ghoul whatsoever. Ghouls are about twice as strong as a normal pony. Ghouls are tough to kill, as the dark magic animating them is spread throughout their whole being. All their limbs must be chopped off, and their head must be severed to fully kill one. Burning them is effective, as well as immersing them in acid. Crushing them to death works well. Explosions are rather ineffective against them unless they are hit at point blank range. They don't share a zombie's weakness to magic, and they will only take normal damage from a magical blast. Ghouls do not need to sleep, eat, or rest to survive. Unicorn ghouls can use only telekinesis and can only levitate half the amount of stuff a regular unicorn can, no matter how powerful a unicorn they were in life. Pegasus ghouls can only manage a very slow, clumsy sort of flight. A ghoul is not affected by the death of the dark assassin that raised it.

Wow, that took forever to write...

@, You'd have to ask the original creator of the map since it's not lordav or I. It's just one of the most popular fandom ones, and he happened to choose it, and we've edited it to make it work for this roleplay. My guess would be that the breach is in fact a crack in reality, that leads to the human world, due to the farthest island called eden, a possible reference to the garden of eden, the starting place of man kind according to the bible.

I will add that spot after the Pegasonian Dominion war is over :)

I will read through everything else later tonight or sometime tomorrow.

You'd have to ask the original creator of the map since it's not lordav or I. It's just one of the most popular fandom ones, and he happened to choose it, and we've edited it to make it work for this roleplay. My guess would be that the breach is in fact a crack in reality, that leads to the human world, due to the farthest island called eden, a possible reference to the garden of eden, the starting place of man kind according to the bible.

But for the purposes of this roleplay, what is the crack? 

Self-Explosion needs to be toned down. You an have it be able to clear a room that is around 8000 feet squared, which is 20*20*20 feet, but substantial damage to a buildings structure won't be made, meaning furniture and windows will be gone, but the basis of the walls and interior support are fine.

Ghouls need to also be charged. Otherwise, everything is approved. I love the fact that your nation is perfect for my military to show off its best work though. B)

Self-Explosion needs to be toned down. You an have it be able to clear a room that is around 8000 feet squared, which is 20*20*20 feet, but substantial damage to a buildings structure won't be made, meaning furniture and windows will be gone, but the basis of the walls and interior support are fine.

That sounds reasonable. Very well, the spell will be exactly as you've described.

Ghouls need to also be charged.

What exactly needs to be changed?

Otherwise, everything is approved.

Awesome!  :D

I love the fact that your nation is perfect for my military to show off its best work though.

I look forward to showing you my best work as well. post-29563-0-63571300-1419464500.png