Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask ShadOBabe (or ShadOZotl)

ShadOBabe

post-18984-0-86339500-1421036472.gif i like your mane to be honest, i havent go to the salon in a while, gotta take care of my business and my son, tell me what are your 7 duties of the day?

MY hair? Eh, sort of.

It doesn't usually go really crazy or anything, but I don't go to a lot of effort to keep it styled.

Ehh I was sort of referring to your OC's :P.

@SparkWork - Sorry, quote feature doesn't function at work.

Heehee, ah I gotcha. Well this is a thread for asking me questions.

But you can ask my OC questions on her tumblr. XD

@Balareth - you referring to me or my OC? XD

• Brohoof 1

@SparkWork - Sorry, quote feature doesn't function at work.

Heehee, ah I gotcha. Well this is a thread for asking me questions.

But you can ask my OC questions on her tumblr. XD

@Balareth - you referring to me or my OC? XD

your OC

@Balareth - Heh, sorry, this is for asking me questions.

Feel free to ask her stuff at her tumblr in my signature though. 83

oh okay, to you, same question

@Balareth - Hmm, 7 Duties of the Day? That sounds like a specific thing, but I've never heard of it before.

But I'll try to answer anyway... Lessee... seven DUTIES... I don't have a lot of personal obligations since getting out of college.

I guess they'd be...

1. Wake up

2. Care for my dog

3. Care for myself (food, hygiene, etc)

4. Get dressed and get to work one time

5. Help members at the credit union

6. Help close up the credit union before going home

7. Do chores before bed

@Balareth - Hmm, 7 Duties of the Day? That sounds like a specific thing, but I've never heard of it before.

But I'll try to answer anyway... Lessee... seven DUTIES... I don't have a lot of personal obligations since getting out of college.

I guess they'd be...

1. Wake up

2. Care for my dog

3. Care for myself (food, hygiene, etc)

4. Get dressed and get to work one time

5. Help members at the credit union

6. Help close up the credit union before going home

7. Do chores before bed

where do you get your inspiration to make that cute cute OC?

• Brohoof 1

@Balareth - Heehee, well she just kind of evolved bit by bit.

She was original going to be like my ponysona, just a pony version of myself.

But eventually I just stopped thinking of her like that, and started developing a separate backstory for her and a more independent personality.

She still had the blonde hair and blue eyes that I have though. XD

• Brohoof 1

@Balareth - Heehee, well she just kind of evolved bit by bit.

She was original going to be like my ponysona, just a pony version of myself.

But eventually I just stopped thinking of her like that, and started developing a separate backstory for her and a more independent personality.

She still had the blonde hair and blue eyes that I have though. XD

post-18984-0-86339500-1421036472.gif you did an amazing job, she looks insanely cute, and i love the mane

i know she have her ask thread on tumblr but i wanna know, where she born?

@Balareth - I believe the first episode I ever saw was the first episode of Season 1.

I had heard about the amazing rise in popularity, and I was like, "Oh, yeah? Did Hasbro wise up and make this show interesting?"

So I watched it was like, "Aww that was cute, let's watch another!"

@Balareth - I believe the first episode I ever saw was the first episode of Season 1.

I had heard about the amazing rise in popularity, and I was like, "Oh, yeah? Did Hasbro wise up and make this show interesting?"

So I watched it was like, "Aww that was cute, let's watch another!"

post-18984-0-86339500-1421036472.gif yeah, sounds nice, and yeah i know your OC has your eye color and blonde i saw your photos, cute but since when you learned to draw? and what program you use?

@Balareth - Oh, well, I've been drawing since I was just a toddler. Of course they were just scribbles and whatnot, but I never stopped. Every year I got a little better. And now I'm 24. So it's just a lot of practice.

As for art programs, I use Photoshop CS5. But only for the coloring.

For the actual drawing, I just use paper and pencil/pen. 83

@Balareth - Oh, well, I've been drawing since I was just a toddler. Of course they were just scribbles and whatnot, but I never stopped. Every year I got a little better. And now I'm 24. So it's just a lot of practice.

As for art programs, I use Photoshop CS5. But only for the coloring.

For the actual drawing, I just use paper and pencil/pen. 83

TBH i also do the same thing, i use photoshop to edit my paper draws

post-18984-0-51660600-1420505701_thumb.jpg

i make the draws, take a photo and trace them with the pen tool and with photoshop

how good are your drawing skills?

@Balareth - I like to think I'm pretty good.

I drew my own avatar and there's a link to my tumblr and deviantart in my profile.

just a question, your pony has her mouth open or its lipstick?

(edited)

have you ever felt depression? if so, can you tell us about it?

I actually have been clinically depressed, but to be honest, I don't want to go into a lot of detail about it.

I got help from a doctor and the treatment helped IMMENSELY. So now I'd rather just put it behind me and remind myself that I'm doing okay now.

But one thing that kind of illustrates how much the depression affected everyone around me, and how much the treatment helped, was this reaction my mom had. About a month or so after talking to the doctor and starting my treatment, I came home from college for a visit. And while I was just hanging out with my mom and gma, I was showing them a new song that I really liked. And while I turned it on so they could listen, I started grinning and dancing around like a dork.

Mom loved it, and said she hadn't seen me really having fun like that in a LONG time. It kind of drove home how terrible it had been. I had only felt the pain and sadness on the inside, but I didn't know everyone around me could feel it too.

Edited by ShadOBabe
  • Brohoof 1

I actually have been clinically depressed, but to be honest, I don't want to go into a lot of detail about it.

I got help from a doctor and the treatment helped IMMENSELY. So now I'd rather just put it behind me and remind myself that I'm doing okay now.

But one thing that kind of illustrates how much the depression affected everyone around me, and how much the treatment helped, was this reaction my mom had. About a month or so after talking to the doctor and starting my treatment, I came home from college for a visit. And while I was just hanging out with my mom and gma, I was showing them a new song that I really liked. And while I turned it on so they could listen, I started grinning and dancing around like a dork.

Mom loved it, and said she hadn't seen me really having fun like that in a LONG time. It kind of drove home how terrible it had been. I had only felt the pain and sadness on the inside, but I didn't know everyone around me could feel it too.

oh i see..

tell me you have bf?

@Balareth - Nope. No boyfriend.

Never been in a relationship actually.

oh i see

have you been in a nightmare when you sleep recently? what about it?