Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Rate yourself in attractiveness, intelligence and kindness.

Screw Loose

Oh, how many fancy smartass ponies is here ^-^

Attractiveness: 7/10  Healthy end natural people are attractive ^-^ I do my best to stay one, but my awkwardness can make me look silly sometimes.

Intelligence: 8/10  I met a lot of people who speaks ant acts wiser than me, but I'm pretty educated and smart. (and working to improve myself every day)

Kindness  :squee:/10  I have never hated anyone for real and always trying to help.

Edited by Crypty
  • Brohoof 2

Attractiveness: I'd guess I'm probably a 7 or so. I get attention, just not a bunch.

Intelligence: 9. I'm bright, I just can't seem to get it together enough to really show it.

Kindness: 5. I can be kind of difficult at times, but I always try to assume the best in people.

• Brohoof 1

Attractiveness: you tell me.

Intelligence: (define intelligence... there are 9 types) Logical: 8/10 and creativity 10/10

Kindness: 6/10 (not too nice to be door mat and not too mean to be a jerk)

Attractiveness: 4/10

Intelligence: 8/10

Kindness: 8/10

I'm fat, out of shape, and have bad skin, but I'm often told I'm really intelligent and intuitive and I like to think that I'm generally a pretty nice guy.

• Brohoof 1

Attractiveness: 5/10 i'm not the most good looking but i'm not the most worst looking either XD

Intelligence: 5/10 i'm not that smart either

Edited by ScruffyTheStallion
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Attractiveness: 5-7

I don't think very highly about my looks, but quite a few people I've known have told me that I look cute/handsome in a way. I either look like Kit Harrington or Jesus, but either way I can definitely conclude that the majority of people I've met are incredibly jealous about my long, naturally curly hair. In my personal opinion, though, I think I'm way too out-of-shape and I also think that I look hideous without my glasses.

Intelligence: 8

Many people think that I'm a smart guy. Based on my grades in school, I think that I can agree for the most part. Does taking Computer Science classes and doing exceptionally well at them make me a genius?

Kindness: 8

I tend to be nice to people most of the time. I'm a bit abrasive and antisocial during the morning, but then again, who isn't? I only act like a total asshole towards people who act like total assholes towards me. Eye for an eye, and all that jazz.

On 21.8.2017 at 5:16 PM, Glacies Frost said:

Attractiveness: 3/10

Intelligence: 10/10

3/10? Mate, I've seen your pics. 3/10 is way too generous.

Haha, nah, just kiddin' with ya mate. I haven't seen ya, so I won't say anything. Though I do kinda wonder why people rate themselves this low..

• Brohoof 1

13 minutes ago, Yakamaru said:

3/10? Mate, I've seen your pics. 3/10 is way too generous.

Haha, nah, just kiddin' with ya mate. I haven't seen ya, so I won't say anything. Though I do kinda wonder why people rate themselves this low..

Because many people don't look at themselves and say wow, i look good it's just something weird with people (including myself) we think bad about ourselves.

• Brohoof 1

I probably posted on here before, but I'll do it again since it's probably been some time.

Attractiveness: I'm honestly pretty ugly. On a scale of 1-10, I'd probably say a 3. A few people have said that I look cute, but I certainly don't see it. All I see is something akin to Napoleon Dynamite when I look in the mirror. Zits all over, and nothing really attractive. 

Intelligence: Not to be very cocky here, but I'd say a pretty solid 8 out of 10, considering I went to a state academic contest, and I got a 94 average in high school without even actually trying. Heck, I never studied for any test for more than five minutes. Not even for Calculus tests (Yes, I took CALCULUS as a Senior. I was one of four in the class).

Kindness: I'd say probably 7/10. I try to be nice to people, but some people just don't deserve that extension. You know, the people who make it difficult to be nice to them... I may seem pretty aloof to people, but I try my best to not seem abrasive.

• 2 weeks later...

Attractiveness: on a good day, 6/10

Intelligence: 7/10. No genius, but smarter than average.

Kindness: 9/10. This is hard to quantify, but I'm usually very nice, this does not include generosity, I am not usually very generous.

• 1 month later...

Attractiveness: About equal to a naked Oompa-Loompa/10 (Just kidding. I'm not horrifically ugly, but I'm not that great-looking either. I have been told I have nice skin though.)

Intelligence: On the fence about this one. I've always been a pretty intelligent person, but anxiety and depression tend to either dampen that or make me act pretty weirdly in ways that would not convey intelligence well. I'll say normally: 7-8, in actual circumstances where one needs intelligence: 5

Kindness: 6/10