Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Rate yourself in attractiveness, intelligence and kindness.

Screw Loose

Attractiveness- 7/10. I've worked on some of my physical flaws to help boost my appearance such as acne medication as well as jaw surgery and braces.

Intelligence- 8/10. I can pick up things pretty easily. But again, I'm not the smartest out there.

Kindness- 8/10. I'm hardly ever mean, I try to avoid conflict and be nice to everyone.

So I only date assholes? Lol I haven't dated anyone in over 2 years.

• Brohoof 4

Every stat on me(including power level) is OVER 9000!!!!!!!

For reals though, Im actually a 5 in attractiveness. At least thats what I think, cause I try not to be one of those people who act like they are all that...IM LOOKING AT YOU KIM KARDASHIAN!
For intelligence, I am an 8 but act like a 5. Kindness is about 8 but i act like its around 3.

• Brohoof 2

I dont want to rate myself, Since im going to feel like im either saying im better then someone else or worse. And i dont want to that...

10/10 attractiveness

10/10 intelligence

10/10 kindness

Lol I give people a bit too much of the benefit of the doubt. Kindness if for real though. You won't even post something online that might offend someone. If that's not kind Idk what is.

• Brohoof 2

This is not easy to do, but OK to be a sport:

Attractiveness:  3-8/10 (depending who looks at me - beauty is in the eye of the beholder)

Intelligence:  0-8/10 (on average maybe 7/8 but I can be really dumb on occasion as well)

Kindness:  0-8/10 (I like to be honest and honesty isn't always kind to a person)

• Brohoof 3

attractiveness 4/10 Cant.

Intelligence 8/10 My talent basically boosts this a mile xD. In the top 5% of the country for visual spatial reasoning :3

kindness 8/10 Mostly basing this off empathy. 

Edited by bonamb
  • Brohoof 2

Attractiveness: 6/10

A nose job would probably put me at an 8.

Intelligence: 7/10

Obviously I'm as smart as I think I am, without any point of reference.

Kindness: 4/10

Insincere condolences at best, cruel and unsympathetic at worst.

Yep, I'm a jerk. Who would've guessed?

Edited by SpaceOnion
  • Brohoof 2

Attractiveness: 5/10

Kindness 8/10 (Not kind if you piss me off :P But to the general public, I have nothing against you and I can be a very nice person :squee)

• Brohoof 2

Attractiveness: 7-8 / 10  (Pretty subjective, really, but I've been told I'm quite attractive by a good few people)

Intelligence: 7-8 / 10 (Again? Yup. I'm above average, but I often find myself bored when things get too technical, unlessI truly like the subject, despite probably understanding it.)

Kindness: 7 / 10  (I'm extremely kind to those I'm close to, reasonably kind to acquaintences, and politely kind to strangers, unless they've proven themselves to be dicks)

• Brohoof 3

Attractiveness : 6/10

Or so people have rated me on average. I'm chubby, but my okay face seems to save me.

Intelligence : 4/10

I'm not very bright about most things. But I am pretty good with grammar, and those type of things.

Kindness: 8.5/10

I consider myself nice, to the point where I've been a doormat to some people in life. Meh. Though, when something really irks me, I can say somw spiteful things.

• Brohoof 1

Attractiveness: 8/10

Kindness: 7/10

I am attractive, but not always. My hair is a big part of it :v

I am intelligent in many things. Others, not so much... Like, I can ace a math test, but I sometimes can't distinguish a laughter from a cry.

I am kind to those who are kind to me. I'm not kind to those who don't care about me or when I'm really pissed of for some reason. But I usually do good stuff for people if you let me in a good mood. =3

• Brohoof 3

Attractiveness - 5/10

I consider my looks to be in the 'so average that it is average' range. Ironically I have had some people tell me that I look really nice or dare I say, 'sexy', not sure where that comes from but that is my rating. I would personally rate myself like a 3/10 but I am taking those past comments into it.

Intelligence - 6/10

I give myself some credit here because I do know that I have some smarts in different areas. I love learning about different things that interest me so as a result I think I know a thing or two. And that is about it.

Kindness - 7/10

This one is difficult. See, I want to be nice to others and I want to have friends, but often I wonder if I come off as abrasive or annoying. I tend to be very opinionated and I might come off as harsh at times. not sure how accurate that is.

In short, mostly just painfully average.

• Brohoof 2

Admittedly I don't have the highest self esteem but I'll try and give this a go and be somewhat positive...

Attractiveness: 4/10 

Kindness: 7/10 

Attractiveness: Maybe around a 5? I honestly couldn't tell you.

Intelligence: If someone were to look at my grades and judge my intelligence from there, then probably a 3, lol. However, I am one of those people that *could* exceed academically with some effort, I just choose not to. However, I am always seeking knowledge on my own in subjects I am interested in, such as geography, reading comprehension, writing and the human condition. So let's say 7/10.

Kindness: I try to be as kind as possible to everyone that treats me with respect, but when someone decides to be hostile towards me for whatever reason, whether they don't like my personality or my interests or whatever, then they can go screw themselves for all I am concerned. So 6/10.

• Brohoof 1

Attractive? No way.

Intelligent? Probably below average, I'm inadequate at everything you see.

Kind? Sadly, I've always been pretty selfish, even though I never meant it. I guess I at least I admit it?

• Brohoof 1

Attractiveness - 5/10

I don't see myself as being too attractive. I'm terribly pale, for starters. I'm also not much for talking to other people and just not very good at socialization in general, so that is a definite put down. I guess I'm about average, though. I don't see myself as being ugly, nor do I see myself as being attractive. Just some pale kid who disappears in the fade.

Intelligence - 8/10

I don't like rating myself so high, but I do feel as if I am relatively intelligent, particularly in retaining information. I can memorize things very easily and that leads to me being very well-rounded, and I also feel myself to be a quick thinker. My flaws in intelligence are in social intelligence and pure analytic intelligence, however, as I am not good at being sociable and I often base my opinions around feelings as opposed to cold hard numbers.

Kindness - 2/10

I don't think I'm nice. I don't put forth a concentrated effort to be mean - just the opposite, in fact, I do try to be kind to others when possible. I do have a trigger temper, however, and I feel I come across as cold and distant in conversation, likely due to a lack of humor on my end and a general cynicism. I don't want to hurt people, yet I always feel I end up doing so. I've essentially given up even trying to fix any of that and I rarely talk to anyone outside of Obsidian anymore. Maybe I'm just depressed and caving in, or maybe I've just never been someone who was meant to have a talent with people. When I first joined I felt I was able to fit in easily, but now I don't want to speak to anyone. My self-worth has plummeted due to a general lack of social skills and I really don't feel like trying to do anything to mend that anymore.

Hence, low kindness rating.

• Brohoof 3

Attractiveness: 7/10 (I have been told a lot by a lot of people I'm attractive.... I prefer hiding my face though)

Intelligence: 5/10 (I'm not that smart but I try my best)

Kindness: 9/10 (I'm very nice I always put others needs before my own but on rare occasions I can be a little mean)

I don't like rating myself because then I always feel I rate too high or low