Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Rate yourself in attractiveness, intelligence and kindness.

Screw Loose

Attractiveness: 6.5/10. Maybe a 7 on good days.

Intelligence:7.5/10 I've managed to get through some difficult classes with good grades by putting little to no effort into it, but it really depends on the subject more than anything else. Some examples: biology and human anatomy - No effort, did pretty well. Chemistry: I actual needed to put legit effort into this. I did good, but I know this definitely isn't what I'm naturally good at. I've never taken a certified IQ test, but I've taken several of the BS ones online. The scores range from 110-140. :eww: Huh? Lol

Kindness: Ooooooh boy, this is a tough one. Plenty of people would rate me either really high and some people would rate me really low. I can't give myself a number here; the score keeps changing to rapidly in my head each day. Trust me, most people would either rate me either a 10 or a flat out 0. Or at least really close to them and not in the middle.  

Edited by LeonShi500

• 2 months later...

I don't think I can objectively rate myself on a numerical scale with any degree of precision, but I can definitely tell you that I'd be in the "ugly girl" part of the graph. I'm one of the smartest people I know, and I try to be as polite as possible (though I make more mistakes in that regard than I'd care to admit), but then there's the fact that I regularly get mistaken for a man. Yeah.

I don't think I can objectively rate myself on a numerical scale with any degree of precision, but I can definitely tell you that I'd be in the "ugly girl" part of the graph. I'm one of the smartest people I know, and I try to be as polite as possible (though I make more mistakes in that regard than I'd care to admit), but then there's the fact that I regularly get mistaken for a man. Yeah.

Wow, gender confusion happens to my little brother, too. But, then again, he does act like a girl a lot, mostly whenever he whines or screams he sounds like one and he also always gets freaked out by the sight of a single stupid ant as if it was gonna devour his soul if it touched him. I dont know, maybe im being harsh but that's just how he is. Heck, he even had an app on his phone that guesses the age and gender of whoever's in the picture and every time it thinks he's a girl with varying ages. What's even more hilarious is that the same app sees his girlfriend as an older guy. I honestly find that hilarious. :D Edited by Kronos

Wow, gender confusion happens to my little brother, too. But, then again, he does act like a girl a lot, mostly whenever he whines or screams he sounds like one and he also always gets freaked out by the sight of a single stupid ant as if it was gonna devour his soul if it touched him. I dont know, maybe im being harsh but that's just how he is. Heck, he even had an app on his phone that guesses the age and gender of whoever's in the picture and every time it thinks he's a girl with varying ages. What's even more hilarious is that the same app sees his girlfriend as an older guy. I honestly find that hilarious. :D

What's so funny about being mistaken for the wrong gender? I bet you wouldn't find it hilarious if it happened to you.

What's so funny about being mistaken for the wrong gender? I bet you wouldn't find it hilarious if it happened to you.

On the contrary, I actually do find it kind of funny whenever people mistaken me for a girl. I mean, i hang out with girls a lot. Come to think of it, most of the friends i made in high school and currently in college were mostly girls. Being around them so much, i found out about different kinds of girls and what different kinds of gorls seem to like. I think i learned them a bit too well, however, as i unintentionally started exhibiting some of those characteristics into my already complex personality, rendering my psyche absolutely convoluted and all over the place. Overall, it has happened to me, and i shrugged it off. Although, now that i think about it, i do sort of feel a little insensitivity towards those that are more conscious about what others think of them. So thanks, thanks for making me feel guilty about that.

Remember to stay on topic guys, a few of you have started to drift off the subject and Id rather not step in any more than I currently am.

Attractiveness:4/10

My 4-pack and minor muscles aside I can never change my face... Or my skin tone ;_;

This is my appearance,in case any of y'all are curious.

Intelligence: 8/10

Kind of smart,but that's all I got Goin for me T_T

Kindness: 2/10

I may be friendly to you all. But out in the real world I'm a pretty ruthless guy. I don't purposely hurt anyone but I never help others unless asked and even then, not all the time. I think it stems from my friendless childhood. :P

You have too low self esteem, you look great. A fit body alone puts you far ahead of most people.

• Brohoof 1

Attractiveness: 7/10 ( My physical attractiveness may not be the best, but Irl I can be a very social and interesting person...Oh, and wait ! I'm also good looking. )

Intelligence: 12/10 ( There are certain things I'm superb at )

Kindness:-2/10 ( Because I sometimes do enjoy other's misery, unless you are my friend. If you are my friend, it's 20/10 for you- by friend I mean real life friend. )

Edited by White

i am about a 20 lowest in the cute looks cause i am ugly and fat

i am about 50 in the smarts i am not to bright due to my disabilities 

i am not very good at drawing 

but i love fan fictions i got imagination 

I am 100 in Kindness.

Edited by FlowerHearts

You have too low self esteem, you look great. A fit body alone puts you far ahead of most people.

Tries not to cry....cries a lot   :blush:

Thank you random user! yah made my day  ^_^

Now then....to stay on topic I'll edit my old post here. 

Attractiveness: 4.5/10

I gave myself a .5 bonus  :wacko:

Intelligence:  8.5/10

added a .5 bonus because I got in the 85th percentile in the National medical admissions test. Which is not too bad I guess  :confused:

Kindness:2/10

Same as before, While I don't actively seek to hurt people , physically or emotionally, I don't attempt to save people either nor do I care to help people unless asked.  I don't really consider myself a good or kind person but I think I'm improving a little. :yay:  

• Brohoof 1

A: 6/10 | Some people think I look nice

I: 10/10 | High iQ

K: 3/10 | Kind of selfish tbh

Something like that

Edited by Elysia

Attractiveness: 9/10 

Intelligence: 4/10 

Kindness: 8/10

How others would probably rate me: 

Attractiveness: 0/10 

Intelligence: 10/10

Kindness: 9/10

I think I'm good looking and stupid while others think I'm ugly and smart. 

Tries not to cry....cries a lot   :blush:

Thank you random user! yah made my day  ^_^

Now then....to stay on topic I'll edit my old post here. 

Attractiveness: 4.5/10

I gave myself a .5 bonus  :wacko:

Intelligence:  8.5/10

added a .5 bonus because I got in the 85th percentile in the National medical admissions test. Which is not too bad I guess  :confused:

Kindness:2/10

Same as before, While I don't actively seek to hurt people , physically or emotionally, I don't attempt to save people either nor do I care to help people unless asked.  I don't really consider myself a good or kind person but I think I'm improving a little. :yay:  

That's ok, just don't like to see people put themselves down. And I mean it.

• Brohoof 1

Attractiveness: 7/10, maybe 8/10 if I get the lighting right, etc.

Intelligence: 8/10 in general

Kindness: 11/10 if you are a close friend, but I'll say 5/10 in general, if I don't know somebody then I'll just be kind enough to get by.

Looks: 7/10 -I think I look good, and no one has ever told me I don't, so...           Looks have never been an issue for me.

Brains: 7/10 -I'm smart. I have a large IQ and pick up new concepts fast, but I am lazy and don't apply myself.

kindness: 6/10 -I'm generally a nice person. I am extremely sarcastic and have a dry sense of humor, so I come off as an asshole, but I don't mean it (most of the time)

Edited by El Duderino