Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Rate yourself in attractiveness, intelligence and kindness.

Screw Loose

Being realistic:

Looks: (Being called cute, as a kid would be called, at 27?) 3- for being overweight, wearing glasses, etc

Intellect: 7+ (too smart for my own good if you ask me but yet I learn nothing when things hit the fan nor am I an official genius)

Kindness: 10+ (Literally my soft heart is my weakness, constantly hurt by others when I open up to them, yet replacing my heart with cold steel and removing sleeves from my wardrobe proves impossible)

I'd say the nerd category. 

Attractiveness - 5/10 - I get the job done ifyouknowwhatImean  :comeatus: (Jk)

Intelligence - 9/10 - The only thing I really got going for me.

Kindness - 6/10 - It rises to about 7-8 if I know you well.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

9/10 kindness, too nice to people who are mean to me. I'm a bit too selfless, I do a lot for others. I would say my ability for empathy is far larger than usual and something that I'm really good at.

7/10 intelligence, I'm smart but not that much. I do well in school and think critically and philosophically, but I'm no genuis

7/10 attractiveness, I recently started loving my own body, I think there are very beautiful things about me both inside and out that would be attractive to people. Unfortunately, I really have trouble believing I'm physically desirable.

Really, we are all beautiful, it's that we've been told again and again we are not.

4/10 attractiveness: If I took better care of my skin and lost weight I might end up being a 5 or 6 (if I'm lucky)

3/10 intelligence: I'm a dumb shit with most things but I have a bit of knowledge with others (though that's a small group)

5/10 Kindness: I like to think of myself as someone who is willing to be decent to people.

I'm basically terrible in all three

I look too much like a guy to be beautiful, I'm not really all that smart, and I tend to say things that I intend to be nice only to come off as mean.

(edited)

Attractiveness: 6/10

Intelligence: 8/10

Kindness: 9/10

Apparently I only date assholes...  :okiedokieloki:

Edited by Miamorea Cadenza
  • Brohoof 2

I wouldn't consider myself to be very attractive at all. I don't really mind what people think about my appearance, as long as they don't point out my faults, so I tend not to make much of an effort to look good.

Attractiveness: 3/10.

My intelligence, I think, is one of my better qualities. Literature in general is certainly my strong point. I'm in top class for maths too, but I'm not all that great at it in my opinion... I'm okay. Apparently, I'm intelligent considering my age, so I'll say...

Intelligence: 8/10.

I think I'm rather kind, but I can sometimes be a little irritable when I'm not feeling too happy. I like to try and help people the best I can, I just often don't know how to go about doing so; I'm worried I'll make a mistake or something, and only cause things to get worse. I just try my best! :squee: I don't have a tendency to go out of my way to help out those who are nasty and ignorant towards me, though. Sometimes I feel slightly guilty about this, but I often decide that if they offend me and are rude to or about me, I don't particularly wish to make a special effort to assist them unless they seriously need it. :twi: And I'm usually a little too shy to compliment people, which is annoying. Nothing much could go wrong, why shouldn't I? Silly nerves! :P

Kindness: 7/10

:D

Attractiveness: 3.5/10 I wouldn't consider myself that attractive.  :please: 

Intelligence: 6.5/10 A little more than usual, but not extremely smart. :twi: 

Kindness: 5/10 I like to be kind, but I feel selfish often. So meh.  :kindness: 

Overall I guess I am okay, it is difficult to judge myself.

Edited by Namae

I wouldn't consider myself to be very attractive at all. I don't really mind what people think about my appearance, as long as they don't point out my faults, so I tend not to make much of an effort to look good.

Attractiveness: 3/10.

My intelligence, I think, is one of my better qualities. Literature in general is certainly my strong point. I'm in top class for maths too, but I'm not all that great at it in my opinion... I'm okay. Apparently, I'm intelligent considering my age, so I'll say...

Intelligence: 8/10.

I think I'm rather kind, but I can sometimes be a little irritable when I'm not feeling too happy. I like to try and help people the best I can, I just often don't know how to go about doing so; I'm worried I'll make a mistake or something, and only cause things to get worse. I just try my best! :squee: I don't have a tendency to go out of my way to help out those who are nasty and ignorant towards me, though. Sometimes I feel slightly guilty about this, but I often decide that if they offend me and are rude to or about me, I don't particularly wish to make a special effort to assist them unless they seriously need it. :twi: And I'm usually a little too shy to compliment people, which is annoying. Nothing much could go wrong, why shouldn't I? Silly nerves! :P

Kindness: 7/10

:D

Are you my doppelganger? :blink:

That describes me to a T. It's quite frightening.

• Brohoof 1

Attractiveness: 6/10

Intelligence: 9/10

Kindness: Anywhere from 6-9 depending on if I like you or not.

And yes, that was a 69 joke. Just to further demonstrate 'intelligence'.

• Brohoof 1

Attractiveness: 6/10 Not one to follow general trends, an example is my hair, it's pretty freakin long, long enough to resemble Cliff Burton, because yes I wanted to have that type of hair

Intelligence: 9/10 You can never know too much!

Kindness: 7/10 I'm normally a pretty nice guy, but if you disrespect me, don't like you, or are just plain obnoxious, i'm gonna treat you the same way. If you respect someone and you get nothing but crap back from them, you need rise up and be the same way to them.

• Brohoof 1

attractiveness: 4 (maybe? I would grade lower because of this lupus rash on my face, but people on tumblr seem to enjoy my mun-day selfies)

intelligence: 8-10 (depending if it is emotionally or knowledge based)

kindness: 8 (I am kind most of the time but sometimes I passive-aggressively ignore people :/ )

That puts me in the nerd/ugly category, I guess? But I don't know... I'm pretttty gay, I ought to have at least one foot in that category XD

Edited by Hammy21

• 6 months later...