Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Rate yourself in attractiveness, intelligence and kindness.

Screw Loose

Attractiveness: 7/10. I'm not extremely attractive but I'm happy with how I look, considering I used to be like a 4.

Intelligence: Anything from 6 to 9/10. What do we exactly define as intelligence? 

Kindness: 5/10. Pretty average, could be better. 

Looks:  5/10  I think I look plain, but I want to improve on this without having to put on lots of make-up everyday.

Intelligence:  8/10  Lots of people seem to have this opinion of me.  And it's true, as long as numbers aren't involved.

Kindness:  6/10  If you don't care for criticism and how I don't smile a lot, you won't enjoy my company.

Edited by Light of Night

Attractiveness- 6

Intelligence- 7

Kindness- 8

Women say I'm cute but don't go out with me(plz do tho ;-; ), I'm smart about some things but not everything, and I always try to be kind even if some people are dumb. ;)

Attractiveness: Not much really, I think I could say 6/10.

Intelligence: I do have some common knowledge about things but I wouldn't call myself the smartest of any bunch. 7/10.

Kindness: Probably my strongest value. Sometimes I'm way too kind no matter who I'm with. 8/10.

I give myself a 9 in attractiveness, I'd give myself a 10 if I didn't have braces, which make it difficult to smile.

In intelligence, I'd give myself an 8, I know that I'm intelligent. But that's just me, maybe I'm actually dumb and I don't know it. Dumb people don't usually know that they're dumb.

In kindness, a 6. While I want to be kind as possible (and I think I'm pretty good at it), I have anger issues that I'm only just now learning how to cope with, and ego issues. I also have vocal tics sometimes, and it makes people think that I'm scoffing at them, or yelling at them.

Edited by Heavenly Sun

(edited)

attractiveness 0/10 Im not attracted to males, so naturally im also not attracted to me.

intelligence 5/10  Normal i would say, i dont read or watch News much but i have a good graduation. Nothing special but also not bad.

kindness 7/10 I am nice, but my constant silence and the fact that i dont talk to much to others as i should, or simply that i dont really show much interest for the Person i talk to, i get a few minus points.

But because this is just because of my social arkwardness and me not knowing how to talk to People properly, i would still count myself a little in the good.

I really have no bad intentions.

So...yeah. I guess im ok. Mostly. Nothing special. :wacko:

Edited by Nanotek

Attractiveness: 7/10

Ive heard I'm cute

Intelligence: 8/10

I think I'm smart altho I'm a aspie so I'm super smart at some and not very at others
Kindness: 8/10

Im ether a 4 some days and 10 other days

Attractiveness: Surely between 3-7/10, depending on the person which looks at me and what parts they prefer to look good

Intelligence: I'm fairly intelligent, but too stupid to realize that I should study. I can understand things easily and study large amounts pretty fast, especially numbers, but I just don't, which makes me dumb... I would say a 6/10

Kindness: I would help someone break into a house, just because I can't say no. I've had so many weird moments, just because I don't want to hurt anyone's feeling by declining something. Definitely a 11/10.

• 9 months later...

Attractiveness: 6-8/10 <-- Can hit 8 simply by losing weight and training, which I am already doing..

Intelligence 8-9/10

Kindness: 5-8/10 <-- Depends on you, actually, and how much I like you

Attractiveness: 6/10 I don't feel I'm very attractive, but some people have told me that I'm above average. Still don't know how to feel about it.

Intelligence: 9/10 I'm smarter than everyone I know IRL. And honestly, that's saying something, considering I know quite a few college professors.

Kindness: 6/10 Depends on the person and/or how well I know them.