Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Rate yourself in attractiveness, intelligence and kindness.

Screw Loose

Attractiveness: Hahaha... no. Ok, seriously, 2/10.

Intelligence: 5,5/10. The 0.5 point is to comfort a bit.

Kindness: 7/10. Perhaps, I dont like being mean with someone, sometimes even when there is a reason. But I don't think I'm really completely kind.

Attractiveness: 5/6 

Intelligence: Varies on subject, but average 6/10 - 9/10 when focused on a topic I know very well. eg: creativity thinking.

Kindness: 4/5 - been hurt too many times, so i hate because of that, though I do sometimes try to be a nice person. Im quite reserved and a tightwad =/ sorry 

• Brohoof 1

Attractiveness: Eh, I tend to not think of myself too highly here as I don't exercise and it shows, but...5/6 I suppose.

Intelligence: Depends on subjects, but in general I'd like to think 7/8.

Kindness: 9/10. I hope that doesn't look egotistical, but that how I like to be in general. *shrug*

Attrativeness: 8/10. This might be an overshoot but I really do think that I'm a quite a handsome lad. :D

Intelligence: 3/10. Even if I am from a country with one of the best (if not the best) school systems doesn't mean that I would be smart. Actually I am a pretty slow learner and even a pair of used Jordans would win me in a crossword.

Kindness: 7/10. I am pretty nice to people and I'm too big of a softie to say anything bad about anyone, but I do keep to myself and that can be seen as rude. As a basic man I have a pretty severe tunnel vision so I tend to ignore people at times as well. 

Edited by Gabriel
  • Brohoof 1

Attractiveness: 9/10 - Anyone with a chiseled chin is handsome.

Intelligence: 8/10 - I am not the dumbest kid around.

Kindness: -1/10 - I am an ass.

Attractiveness: 4/10 - Not attractive, but not really ugly I guess

Intelligence: 6/10 - I'm not really stupid, but not very smart either.

Kindness: 8/10 (to others) - At least I try to be this lol. 1/10 to myself though

• 1 year later...

Attractiveness: 6/10 (Beautiful hair, but suspicious face)

Intelligence: 4/10 (My Intelligence about study and school)

Kindness: 0/10 (I can't see any kindness I have made)

Edited by PaulBron

Attractiveness: 2/10 - I'm very far from handsome. I don't even remember the last time a girl walked up to me.

Intelligence: 9/10 - Based on what my friends say. Besides I have been getting some of the top results at school.

Kindness: 9/10 - I was deemed the "nicest guy" in year 9. People still like me for my kindness, even though I'm ugly.

Edited by ILoveRara
  • Brohoof 3

Attractiveness: 2/10 - I don't know how people consider me. I don't usually put much thought to my attractiveness so even I'm not sure. But basically I feel myself just too, formal, stiff, I think.

Intelligence: 9/10 - Maybe it compensates my lack of handsomness, I consider myself quite smar, thought. BUT it's not included to my social flaws. I might have autism which would explain things...

Kindness: 8/10 - I want to be kind always when possible. I don't always know how and when, but at least I have a will. :kindness:

• Brohoof 1