Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Rate yourself in attractiveness, intelligence and kindness.

Screw Loose

4/10 So average I can blend into my surroundings like a chameleon

6/10 Smart in the things im obsessed with I know, but a baked potato in everything else

9/10 I would probably be nice to anyone whether or not I recognise them, whether it be my next door neighbour, or the stray kitten, or the receptionist at the office, or a notorious criminal

The chart is totally accurate tho, I'm very kind and have some intellegence in me but I'm not overly attractive. lol

• Brohoof 1

5/10 - I guess average. 

8/10 - This is really dependent on the subject tho. I have a nice range of stuff I'm knowledgeable in, but some stuff, I have no clue about. ^_^

7/10 - I don't bite. :laugh: (I'm actually quite friendly)

• Brohoof 1

Attractiveness: 10/10

Intelligence: 10/10

Kindness: 10/10 

:mlp_proud:

Ok ok, well, to be serious....I'd rate myself more like this...

Attractiveness: 7/10

Intelligence: 5/10 

Kindness: 9/10 

A- 5. I look in the mirror and don't like what I see, but I say I look like a cute sort of ugly if that makes sense.

I- 8. I must say, I'm pretty smart if anything... One gift I've always had.

K- 6. Well, I'm not sure. I try to be nice, but I always get the feeling I'm really not as nice as I'd like to be.

Attractiveness: 7/10 - I do take care of myself physically, I'll admit. I exercise, shave, moisturise, eat my veggies, all that good stuff. :orly:

Intelligence: 4/10 - Honestly, bit of a meathead. :laugh:

Kindness: 8/10 - All-around friendly guy, always will go out of my way to defend friends, but I'm no Mother Teresa, not a chance. :mlp_smug:

• 11 months later...

I don’t know, honestly. I personally don’t think I’m very attractive OR intelligent but kind, that I am. I strive to be. A kind heart is what matters in the end, right? :adorkable:

• Brohoof 1

attractiveness 10/10
intelligence 10/10
kindness -2/10

Yep, I am one of those you don't want to interact with. One score to rule them all.... Ruin them all I mean.

• Brohoof 1

If I'm being honest, I really don't like to rate myself by way of an arbitrarily assigned number. That means nothing to me, nor would it reflect what I expect anyone else to think.

I will say that I think of myself highly in each of these categories. Not because I feel that I am a perfect example of any, far from it. It's simply because I like being who I am, and that means accepting wherever I stand in things like physical attractiveness or mental ability.

I don't really have any "template" which I would think to try model these attributes off of, I just want them to be my own. So what would I rate them by? :please:

• Brohoof 3

6 hours ago, Lucky Bolt said:

I don’t know, honestly. I personally don’t think I’m very attractive OR intelligent but kind, that I am. I strive to be. A kind heart is what matters in the end, right? :adorkable:

YES, THANK YOU. It doesn't matter how attractive or intelligent you are (or even not); what matters is how kind you are and how you treat others.

Though I'm a 7/10 in looks, 6/10 in intelligence, and 10/10 in kindness myself.

Edited by Renegade the Unicorn
  • Brohoof 1

Attractiveness: honestly? Maybe a strong 7, light 8. Maybe. My fashion sense helps ;)
Intelligence: 8-9? I'm surely way above average *shrug*
Kindness: 10+! Even to people I hate or dislike. But that's just because of my upbringing (very moral and whatnot) haha :D

It's awkward rating myself these things... you'd be better off asking my family and close friends. But these are the best answers I could come up with!

• 7 months later...
5 minutes ago, Splashee® said:

Attraction: 0

Smart: 3

Kind: 9

I'd put a bigger digit on smartness if I was you. You're far more smartypants than you give yerself credit for.

Attraction: 4ish? I mean, I'm not like a super model nor something like that, but I've had my fair share of romances and even a couple secret admirers.

Smartness: 6ish. I would rather be humble and understimate my own intelligence than brag about it.

Kindness: 0. It doesn't exist. You guys know it. I'm an asshole, and a jerk, and proud about it. I enjoy being the baddie in people's tales.

• Brohoof 1

Attractiveness: I would say 5/10 I‘m not that Attractive at all.

Intelligence: 7/10 I‘m intelligent but I‘m just lazy

Kindness: 9/10 I‘m actually very kind to everyone but If people come bad at me I‘m acting bad aswell

Hmmmm if this is based on what I think myself I'd give myself a

9/10 attractiveness 7/10 intelligence 9/10 kindness

If it's based on how I think others see me then I'd say

7/10 attractiveness, 7/10 intelligence, 8/10 kindness

5/10 I think I'm even lower, but some people say I'm cute

8/10 As long as I like it and have motivation I can learn things pretty quick and easily

9/10 I can't be angry at anyone longer than 10 minutes and I just lose my anger when they say sorry. For this reasons I'm never satisfied when I win in argues because I feel like I hurt the person

• Brohoof 1

6-7 for all of them
I'm not a top model by any means, but when I really look at people, I'd say I'm pretty close to someone that one would call average, and I lack many things that (in general) are considered ugly.

There's people more intelligent than me, but there's also those who clearly are not.

I consider myself a a generally kind person, but I have been kinder in the past, and I can also be quite unkind when on the mood. 

Edited by Catpone Cerberus
typo