Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Rate yourself in attractiveness, intelligence and kindness.

Screw Loose

Attractiveness:4/10
I don't consider myself above average in terms of attractiveness.

Intelligence: 9/10
In my opinion, which is also based partly on others', I am a very smart person. I have excellent learning ability, reasoning skills, memory recall and learning capacity, and am rather logical, analytical, etc. I'm not very emotionally intelligent, though.  I guess.

Kindness: 3/10
I have an extremely hard time seeing why I should help people sometimes, even though the reasons are plain to see, and they make sense. I'm inadvertently kind occasionally, but I'm not exactly a very kind person, in my opinion.  If I know you as a good friend, I might go out of my way, but other than that, you're out of luck.

Edited by Wyzecat

Why the hay not join in :P

Looks:       7/10

Smarts:     8/10

Kindness:  7/10

Welp, I'm either a Jerk or a Nerd. Definitely a Nerd, but I have some pretty unpopular opinions and a mean streak sometimes.

Attractiveness: 5/10 - I'd say I'm fairly average so this seems right.

Intelligence: 6/10 - I think I'm a pretty smart guy, but not as much so as a lot of the people around me.

Kindness 8/10 - I would consider myself a nice guy, which can be either a strength or a flaw. To be honest I feel like I've become much more cynical in recent months which upsets me. I guess it would depend on what your exact definition of nice is, but I'll always try to treat everyone with respect even if I don't think they deserve it. :)

Edited by Frostgage

Well, let's see

Attractiveness: 4.5/10 (I'm not drop dead ugly, but I'm no beauty either)

Intelligence: 8/10 (I'm pretty smart, except for spelling. That's where I kinda suck)

Kindness: 6-8.5/10 (It really depends who I'm talking to. I can get rude pretty fast.)

I guess that makes me ugly (But I already knew that so this hasn't been a life-changing experience)

Attractiveness-5/10 If I weighed a little less, I'd put myself down as a 6. I'm pretty much just an average guy.

Intelligence-6/10 I'd like to think I'm of average intelligence, maybe slightly higher.

Kindness-5/10 I could be nicer, but I could also be much worse. I used to be nicer when I was a kid, but I was also rather spineless back then as well. 

Attractiveness: 5. Meh. I'm alright.

Intelligence: 5. I am not the smartest person ever but I'm not stupid so 5!

Kindness: 8. I'm usually very nice but speak Some foul language when talking with my elder brother or best friend. Jokingly of course but we get pretty darn rude!

Attractiveness: ummm idk...I think I'm generally pretty okay-looking and can be happy with my looks, but I'm too fat so I'll say 7/10.

Intelligence: I did pretty well in school/uni, but I'm pretty much only good at English/history/philosophy and absolutely appalling at maths/science/anything in that area, and my taste in general isn't very ~intellectual, so 6.5/10.

Kindness: 9/10...I hope? I definitely try really hard to be kind and understanding and people tell me I am (too kind on occasion)... soooo hopefully I succeed ^^;;

...I feel kinda big-headed now :please:

Edited by Coco before Pommel

Attractiveness: 5-6/10 I'm pretty comfortable with myself for the most part. 

Intelligence: 8-10 I did pretty okay in school/college but it's when I'm engaged in something I really like I'll learn everything I can about it.

Kindness: 7-10 I do like to help others in need and when someone needs assistance. . 

Attractiveness: 7/10: I'm no Channing Tatum, but I don't think I'm half bad looking, apart from a few things

Intelligence: 8/10: I'm smart, but I'm not cut out for Ivy League schools or neurosurgery.

Kindness: 10/10*: Caveat is it depends on what kind of mood I'm in. For the most part, I'm one of the nicest people you'll ever meet.

attractiveness 5/10 ~ Maybe if my face didn't have acne on it and I actually cared about how I looked, then I wouldn't be too bad looking.

intelligence 10/10 ~ I wouldn't say that I'm Einstein, but I think I use my brain way more often than the people who I come in contact with daily.

kindness 9/10 ~ I try my hardest to not be a jerk. I am a pretty quiet person and I give people what they ask for.

Attractiveness: 7/10

Intelligence: 8/10

Kindness: 9/10

I'm kind to people, but mean. Like in a sarcastic way. Once I get close to a person, our friendship will consists of insults and other stuff. 

But I'm still nice! 

Looks: 5/10. I have a fairly bad self-esteem, and often say that I'll probably not get my first kiss until I'm 25, and not get married until I'm 35. But, I have taken a good photo before and have looked pretty good before.

Intelligence: 8/10. I'm in the smart classes in school, but the only downside is that I'm fairly lazy.

Kindness: 7/10. I'm rude at times, but in a joking manner. Though, I hate bullies, and stand up for people all the time, and my internet friends often call me sweet, etc.