Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Name Your Greatest Strength and your Biggest Weakness

A Black Circle

Um, that.

Greatest Strength: Strong Will. If I have the motivation to do something, I'm gonna do it and you aren't stoppin me. I'm not a bystander.

Biggest Weakness: I have an extremely hard time trusting others to do... anything. It's probably a deep psychological thing with me, but this, in addition with my strong will, means I'm the person who's getting important things done. When I can.

• Brohoof 1

greatest strength: makes friends easily and tends to get along with most everyone !

biggest weakness: i need like. constant attention. i HATE being alone

• Brohoof 3

Greatest Strength: Self-loyalty, which is being able to like myself through the good and bad and preventing suicide thoughts is one of my techniques (I always remind myself that I'll be back on an up and to not give up on life). I'm also hard-working and don't get too stressed out over college.

Biggest Weakness: Conversations and relating to others. My mind goes blank most of the time during a conversation in person and trying to start one (thus having me become a spectator by listening instead of talking).

Edited by CC_Maud_Pie
  • Brohoof 2

Seems fun... I'll take the challenge!

Greatest Strength: -The ability to fool my self, literally.

-Mostly positive.

-The will to motivate.

-Thinking through things.

-Easily get entertained.

Biggest Weakness: -Easily get paranoid when alone.

-Mostly get an akward conversation with strangers (Including cashiers and such).

-Mostly full of ego (I hate that... so much).

P.S: Most of the times i would say:

"I hate my self. Yet, i love my self (Not hating)". So... not sure if thats my strength or weakness.

Edited by Silky White
  • Brohoof 1

Greatest strength: open-mindedness. I'm not clingy with ideas; if someone gives an idea and it makes sense to me, then I'm willing to accept it quite quickly, rather than blanking it entirely.

Biggest weakness: difficulty relating to others. I just don't know what words they're hoping to hear from me sometimes, and quite a lot of conversations that people put me into are about interests that I can't even fake interest in very convincingly.

• Brohoof 2

Hmm, if i would have to pick something i think i would say

Greatest Strength: Self confidence, I believe i can do anything that i set my mind to.

Biggest Weakness: I am far to trusting, i have no idea why but i always think people tell the truth when  they talk to me, and i would happily do almost anything for people that i hardly know. Just because i think they are my friend even if i have a hunch they will just screw me over later on.

This requires thinking. I don't know if I'm up for it... Just kidding, BRING IT ON!

My greatest strengths would be my caring personality, being intellectual, and being open minded.

My weaknesses are: I find it hard to start conversations with people. I can carry one just fine, but starting one is really hard. Other then that I am scared of the future.

Edited by IvoryDreamer

Fortes: 

- Imaginative

- Mellow

- Careless (although this sometimes could be a weakness).

- Kind

Weaknesses:

- Not smart

- Impatient

- Lazy

- Boring

Greatest Strength:

• Tall
  • Friendly if friendly back
  • Can be alone for a while without problems
  • I'm neither pessimistic or optimistic. 
  • It's easy for me to kick people out of my life who fucked me over
  • I'm adaptable
  • Usually accepting of people unless what you are is disgusting (think abusers)
  • I love making people confident in themselves, makes me happy to see happy

Greatest Weakness: 

• I'm extremely shy so I can barely carry a conversation without backing away
  • Memory Problems
  • Different opinions other than mine on important subjects make me actually scared and causes me to shake
  • Anger Problems
  • Overly Critical of self
  • Have trouble trusting others, it took a friend I no longer talk to (lmao) around 5 years for me to trust her
  • Despite having trouble trusting others, I do latch onto people a bit too quickly. 

I have too many for one or the other so yeah.

Greatest Strength: knowledge of computers. I have worked with computers nearly all my life, I'm eve going into programming once I graduate college. My family always goes to me for fixing problems involved with any technology and usually I get it fixed.

Greatest Weakness: athletic endurance. I can do decent at sports in the short term, but I'm never in for the long haul. I'm not exactly in the best shape....and also had some asthma history (though it doesn't affect me as much now)

I know it sounds like stereotypical nerd, but I can say that I am.

My greatest strength is probably being counted on to get things done.  I don't give up easily.  Makes for my greatest weakness.  I can be pretty stubborn to get things done.

Greatest Strength: I'm very adept at mathematics, and it can be applied to many different things.

Biggest Weakness: My pathetic need for a relationship. Honestly, if I gave up all hope that I would ever find someone, I would lose my mind.

My greatest strength would have to be writing. I am able to use it to express myself, and I also enjoy using it to create many stories. I love to inspire others with my writing. I could probably name other strengths as well though, but this one seems to fit as the greatest.

My weakness would have to be my anxiety. The reason is because my anxiety can become triggered by even the smallest of things. Like for example, when my hero doesn't respond to me on twitter. This is enough to trigger my anxiety and upset me. It doesn't really take much to get my anxiety going, but I have to admit that in certain times... it has gotten better little by little (thanks to PelleK. <3)

Greatest Strength: I help others in need, though they sometimes don't want it.

Greatest Weakness: I have a high anxiety which prevents me from making friends, anyone even lays a hand on my shirt i will freak.

I'm in a rather weird position right now. My strengths and weaknesses have been shifting over the past few years, and to be honest, I'm not quite sure where I stand now.

In the past, I would have said that my main strength was my intelligence, and my main weakness was my inability to connect or otherwise cooperate with others.

Since then, I've learned that I'm not *that* intelligent, and I *can* work well with the right people, provided that I put in the effort to do so. In short, I've discovered that my strengths aren't as strong as I thought, but I've worked to improve on my weaknesses.

Most recently, like within the past year or two, I'd say my greatest weakness is having a need for acceptance. I'm kinda like Rainbow Dash in that way--if I don't get praise or encouragement from anyone, especially my friends, then I start to have a sort of a mental breakdown. I need to feel accepted and have some place to belong to. Without that, I can barely function. My identity is extremely reliant on what other people think of me. Not people at large, but people I identify with... obviously.

That is probably normal for most people, but I consider it a weakness as it makes me--in many contexts--dependent on others. I used to pride myself on my independence, and while I still do, it's like a little thing at the back of my mind.

My greatest strength, as of this moment, is probably my ability to tolerate failure. No matter how many things I screw up, and how many times things don't go my way, I haven't given up on *anything.* Whenever I have problems, I'm capable of improvising and adapting pretty well.

Edited by Regulus