Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Name Your Greatest Strength and your Biggest Weakness

A Black Circle

My greatest strength: Balanced skill set (sorta like a Jack of all Trades)

Greatest weakness: I tend to get nervous around other people I don't know. It's kinda awkward at first but I do settle down and get comfortable as the conversation progresses. 

• 3 months later...

I have no idea what my greatest strength is. My inability to completely hate anyone?

I do know that my greatest weakness is being too afraid to talk to complete strangers and wanting my loved ones to do it for me.

• 4 months later...

I'd say my greatest strength would be my strength....emotional and mental strength...and maybe confidence? Optimism? Either one.

My greatest weakness would probably be my impatience, impulsiveness and/or lack of commitment. 

• 2 years later...

I usually come up with an answer to both of these questions before I go to an interview, since it's common for them to ask you these questions. Usually it's something along the lines of my greatest strength being integrity and my greatest weakness being perfectionism.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

My greatest strength is...I suppose my appreciation for passion and the simple joys and thus my attempts to inspire both. My greatest weakness is...everything else. Pretty much anything needed to actually be worthwhile in life, that is a weakness of mine.

Edited by Kyoshi

Survival:  I always find a way to overcome the odds against me in more then one way. 

Depression: I do get depressed at the worst of times. 

I'm going by my INTJ strengths and weaknesses

Strength: Rational, informed, Independent, curious, and somewhat determined depending on the situation, empathy, creativity, curious, and, combative.

Weakness: Arrogant (yes I sometime let my "know-it-all" get the best out of me), dismissive of emotions (working to improve), overly critical, combative (its a double edge), a hopeless socializer, and easily lost motivation if there's something that doesn't spark my interests. sometime I think too much about work and money.

• 2 months later...