Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

"Am I the only one who..." Game

Odyssey

If you're looking for someone who will look at it with an unbiased approached, it might be hard. Mostly, you'll either find people who pity the ones wanting to marry a fictional character, or you'll get the people who will sympathize because they've either done it or thought about doing it themselves. And there some places that will wed you to a fictional character of your choice, even if the marriage license would never hold up legally.

Oh, and since you're here...

I have never heard of the song or the musician.  I am listening to it now.  It is okay.

Thanks for giving that song a try! Makes me happy knowing I can expand someone's horizons by introducing them to new music.  :lol:

Success or failure aside, am I the only one who has tried to do that?

Edited by Samurai Equine

And there some places that will wed you to a fictional character of your choice, even if the marriage license would never hold up legally.

I was talking about a hypothetical situation in which Equestrian ponies existed in the same world as us.  Some people seem to be against the idea of two different, but equally intelligent, species having romantic relationships with one another.  They say it is "weird" for a human to date a non-human alien being.  I think it is strange to be against such relationships.

(The next person to post, please respond to the previous person.  This post is not part of the game.)

Nah. I don't hate it, but Steampunk doesn't really have a lot of appeal to me. Maybe if we were talking about an Asian version of it, I might...

I was talking about a hypothetical situation in which Equestrian ponies existed in the same world as us.  Some people seem to be against the idea of two different, but equally intelligent, species having romantic relationships with one another.  They say it is "weird" for a human to date a non-human alien being.  I think it is strange to be against such relationships.

Ah, sorry. I misunderstood.  :P

Am I the only one who wishes there was a cure for allergies?

I have never thought about that before.

Am I the only one who wishes there was a cure for allergies?

I heard about a cure for allergies, but you probably wouldn't like it.  It involved intentionally infecting yourself with hook worms.

Am I the only one who wants to take a self defense class, but is too shy to partner up with a stranger to practice moves?

Edited by Shawn Parks

Nope, you're not.

Am I the only one who has a bad sense of humour? :P

Thanks heavens! Too much valuable energy is being wasted by most on such holiday.

No you're not the only one with a bad sense of humor.

Am I the only one who is on Meetup.com?

Edited by CC_Maud_Pie
  • Brohoof 1

Nope. Pinkie's voice makes me smile too.

Am I the only one who doesn't understand what's so great about Jurassic Park?

I'm not sure. It might be a reference, but it might not.

I'm gonna say no, you're not the only one.

Am I the only one who listens to chiptunes a lot? Like, to where it's near compulsory? (Maybe "compulsory isn't the right word, but you get what I mean, right?)

Probs. not.

Am I the only one who is the only one that likes only one "Am I the only one" kind of thread because I'm the only one who hates "I'm the only one" threads and is the only one that's a part of the illuminati?