Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

"Am I the only one who..." Game

Odyssey

Nope, I do too.

Am I the only one who buys games on Steam and doesn't play them until years later?

Definitely not. I haven't played 28% of my Steam games. Some of them that I have played I only play for like an hour and then haven't touched them since

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

Nope

Am I the only one that can't buy anything on internet cuz dont want to give personal information?

Edited by Legends Maxed

No, it happens quite frequently to me because of a nitpicky teacher whose instructions I follow perfectly, did a good job, he tells me to change them, I do so and then yells at me for messing it up, then I changed it back the way it was and he was silent.

Am I the only one who likes the smell of petrol?

Yep. Im a bit of a steriotypical person when it comes to making fun of people i dont particularly think is worth the hype.

Am i the only one who thinks dark/morbid pics/situations are sometime hilarious?

(edited)

I sometimes do!

Am I the only one who knows The New Seekers?

What are those???

Am I the only one who likes Trixie better as a human then as a pony. I think a stage magician just makes more sense in an average, everyday highschool then it does in a world so chocked full of real magic that it makes Middle Earth look mundane.

Edited by Serenade

Eh, I like her either way.

Am I the only one 01101001 01110011 00100000 01110011 01110101 01110000 01100101 01110010 00100000 01100011 01101111 01101111 01101100?

Oh jeez...binary...it would take me a while to decipher that.....

Am i the only one who enjoys sitting in dark spaces with a few of my close friends while having questionable conversations?

If you mean the one they made before they did the avengers movie a while back, then no because i havent seen winter soldier. If you mean some movie that was 'back in the day', then yeah, probably.

Am i the only one who thinks yolo, swag, and hashtags are really, really irritating and stupid?

Nope. I personally think all the episodes are good. Yet, the season 3 finale ending was a little confusing. "Hey, look, have some wings." "Woooaahh."

Am i the only one who thinks childhood is a bit overrated?

Nah. I always hear how childhood was so 'magical' or whatever. Wasn't like that with me.

Am I the only one who thinks Celestia needs more attention than Luna?