Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi, I'm back after a break

PeppermintPie

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?: Google search, but have registered awhile back, just forgot. I'm sorry

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Always have, but now got an excuse got my 4yr niece into watching it.

I'm 32yrs, living in the UK. I love watching MLP and am always watching it via dailymotion.com site. Aside from MLP I love reading, I write fan-fiction and original novels too. I love meeting new people, though I'm quite a shy person, (kinda like fluttershy.

• Brohoof 4

Hi my friend =)=) Welcome back to forums =)=) I hope you will have awesome time here and meet many happy pony friends =)

I'm lot like Fluttershy too =)

If you have any questions feel free to ask =)=) Have fun time here =)=)

• Brohoof 2

Thank you, I'm sure I'll have a laugh again :)

Nice to see old Forumers coming back to say hello.

Well I hope you have some fun around here.

Thank you Princess ooBrony, and thank for the friend add.

Hi my friend =)=) Welcome back to forums =)=) I hope you will have awesome time here and meet many happy pony friends =)

I'm lot like Fluttershy too =)

If you have any questions feel free to ask =)=) Have fun time here =)=)

• Brohoof 3

Hello and welcome to MLP forums. There are plenty of things to do here while you enjoy your stay including but not limited to, fan clubs, Roleplay, a art section, and a TV stream so make some friends and have a good time. ;)

• Brohoof 3

Welcome to the forum! YAY!

img-3329361-1-fluffle_puff__special_some

I hope you make a bunch of friends while you're here! And that you stick around for a long time! :muffins:

Also, if you have any questions, concerns, or experience any issues, please feel free to let us know by creating a thread in the Site Questions & Tech Support forum, so we can get you answers, assurances, and/or solutions! :muffins:

• Brohoof 3

Hello & thank you for the warm welcome. I already feel at home for the 2nd time. When I disappeared the first time, it was because I was unemployed, and just got a new job, enrolled on 2 different distance learning courses. So it was a bit mental, seeing when & where I could study, settle into the new job, still finding time to write, oh and have my 4yr niece two afternoons a week. At least every thing now has a time and place, so I can find time to relax

Great avatar!  I'm new here, but warm welcome from me too.

Hey there, welcome back to the forums!  :wub: I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community! B)

Welcome to the forum! YAY!

img-3329361-1-fluffle_puff__special_some

I hope you make a bunch of friends while you're here! And that you stick around for a long time! :muffins:

Also, if you have any questions, concerns, or experience any issues, please feel free to let us know by creating a thread in the Site Questions & Tech Support forum, so we can get you answers, assurances, and/or solutions! :muffins:

Hello and welcome to MLP forums. There are plenty of things to do here while you enjoy your stay including but not limited to, fan clubs, Roleplay, a art section, and a TV stream so make some friends and have a good time. ;)

• Brohoof 4